• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

razor fire

I caught 20 pikachus in the forest
I still can't find a special one LOL
I will catch 100 as goal am doing it right?

yes. Just keep catching some.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I caught 20 pikachus in the forest
I still can't find a special one LOL
I will catch 100 as goal am doing it right?

You are. The ones with special moves are rarer, I believe. Be patient and you'll find some in no time.

Gon Drex

I can't figure out where to go after getting Rpcksmash and beating Falkner... help

You can't get Rocksmash before you beat Whitney, and for Falkner you can catch a Mareep in the Route 32.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Just got the Rainbow Wing, went to the top of Ho-oh's tower, and...Ho-oh isnt there.

Wuzzupwitat?

Determig

how do i get to kanto?

Determig

done, what now?

Determig

where is those?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Just got the Rainbow Wing, went to the top of Ho-oh's tower, and...Ho-oh isnt there.

Wuzzupwitat?

You need to Beat the 8th Gym Leader then beat the Kimono Girls, afterwards, the event will be unlocked.

Determig

where is the professor? the one that gave me my starter?

Determig

is it the one that gave me my starter?

Determig

ok, thanks:D

TWN

5326 7398 1244
After I get the Masterball, the gender opposite of the player wont let me surf east of New Bark. What do I do now?

Determig

you need to catch lugia/ho-oh and fight the chinese girls first. what do i do on the boat?

Gon Drex

After I get the Masterball, the gender opposite of the player wont let me surf east of New Bark. What do I do now?

Talk to Elm, and the Ho-Oh/Lugia event will be unlocked, after you defeat/capture the legendary, you can go to Tohjo Falls.

Still looking for BreakBreak.

Edit: Determig you have to look for a little girl that is in the Capitains room

Status
Not open for further replies.