• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Help me can anyone list the NPC trainers who have every pokemon in the johto dex please? i'd rather see them in trainer battles in hg than evolve them. Also how do i find the pokeflute?

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
To get the Pokédoll, go to the Pokémon fanclub in Vermillion city and talk to the dude with the Clefairy doll.

Anyway, this is my last question for a while, I hope, but it's afternoon and Jasmine isn't in her gym. But, she isn't in the Olivine Diner. Where could she be? I really want to get her Pokégear number. :/

I have a question.

Ok, for the past 4 days, there has been a Swarm of Remoraid on Route 44.

4 days? Yes. I do not know why, I thought swarms lasted one day only. Anyway I've fished probably 30 times and no Remoraid. The Maps shows the (!) on Route 44, which indicates that a Swarm is present but nothing is there.

So is this a glitch, is my game bad, or is there something else going on?

I really don't think the exclamation sign means there's a swarm going on there, I have like 10 different routes with exclamation points and more then half of them don't even have swarm pokemon that spawn there.

Also when I listened to the radio show, it said Chansey's were swarming on Route 13 I think it was. Anyway when I looked at the pokegear map there was no exclamation point thing there. But they were definently swarming. Got a few Lucky Eggs with Thief =).

I'm just speculating here, but maybe the exclamation point thing means there's someone on that route that wants to talk to you or battle.

MrKenta

I'm just speculating here, but maybe the exclamation point thing means there's someone on that route that wants to talk to you or battle.
That's right.

Help me can anyone list the NPC trainers who have every pokemon in the johto dex please? i'd rather see them in trainer battles in hg than evolve them. Also how do i find the pokeflute?
You get the Pokeflute Channel after you fix the Power Plant and talk to some guy on the Radio Tower.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
To get the Pokédoll, go to the Pokémon fanclub in Vermillion city and talk to the dude with the Clefairy doll.

Anyway, this is my last question for a while, I hope, but it's afternoon and Jasmine isn't in her gym. But, she isn't in the Olivine Diner. Where could she be? I really want to get her Pokégear number. :/

I've heard she can be spotted in Celadon City talking to Erika about Pokemon Contests in front of the Dept. Store.

razor fire

She were there but went to Erika for some hot woman on woman action

I've heard she can be spotted in Celadon City talking to Erika about Pokemon Contests in front of the Dept. Store.
That's right.

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
I captured over 100 pikachu got the volt tackle one
But still no Surf or fly should I continue?

razor fire

yes. it is all about luck. it might take 1000s of pikachus before you can get one with surf. Depends on how lucky you are. (Yes, I know there is a set amount of rarity and stuff but if you're really unlucky in real life then it might take a lot of time)

DryBones

Event Collector
Hmm, I've been exploring Goldenrod City (I've just defeated Whitney) and I noticed these two things that I'm curious about, so I took photos.

First of all is this door that was in the Underground tunnel. Anyone knows what it does? (It's currently locked):
http://i36.*******.com/dr4hlu.png

Secondly is this set of stairs and this item behind a security gate. This is the basement of the Dept. Store. I'm not sure where those stairs lead to or what that item is either:
http://i34.*******.com/a58dg1.png

If anyone could find out, I would appreciate it. Thanks

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
Team Rocket will invade the Radio tower after you win the 7th badge
The doors keys will be obtained during that time you help getting rid of team rocket.

1.st door You will go in after obtained key and battle your rival and would lead you exit
To the 2nd door in your pic

HaruLatz

GUREITO!

Thanks! I wasn't able to check since it was too late and I don't really feel like time traveling. But I'll try tomorrow. :p

Anyway, I still can't get the "reward" for the shiny leaf thing. I tried with one Pokémon at a time, I tried Pokémon with different natures, I've tried going in with just 5 Pokémon and she tells me I need 4 more, I think. I even did it with 4 more different Pokémon and nothing! Has anyone here tried this and gotten the reward, too?

razor fire

Thanks! I wasn't able to check since it was too late and I don't really feel like time traveling. But I'll try tomorrow. :p

Anyway, I still can't get the "reward" for the shiny leaf thing. I tried with one Pokémon at a time, I tried Pokémon with different natures, I've tried going in with just 5 Pokémon and she tells me I need 4 more, I think. I even did it with 4 more different Pokémon and nothing! Has anyone here tried this and gotten the reward, too?

You need 1 pokemon with 5 leaves. Pkstation confirmed that. Once you have the 5 leaves on 1 poke Kotone will turn the leaves into a crown and you'll get a diploma and the star on your TC.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really don't think the exclamation sign means there's a swarm going on there, I have like 10 different routes with exclamation points and more then half of them don't even have swarm pokemon that spawn there.

Also when I listened to the radio show, it said Chansey's were swarming on Route 13 I think it was. Anyway when I looked at the pokegear map there was no exclamation point thing there. But they were definently swarming. Got a few Lucky Eggs with Thief =).

I see but....

Serebii said that Swarms are marked by (!) on the map though. It's on the main site.

It is the ONLY (!) on my map and I've talked to everyone and I've battled everyone there so I am confused...

Last edited:

AceTrainerRO

Snow Cloak Abuser

Try to meet her in the Olivine Dinner at 13 - 13:30.

My question now....is there a Move Relearner in the game? If so, where?

SamuraiChu

Here's a doozy:

I really want the ExtremeSpeed Dratini. But my Japanese is terrible. How should I answer the questions in the Dragon's Den?

Status
Not open for further replies.