• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rensch

Where can you find TM06 (Toxic) I cannot find it anywhere but I want to teach it to my Vileplume instead of the Poison Powder it has now.

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer
What time is meant with afternoon exactly?

Unfortunately, Serebii didn't specify that on this web page. Afternoon is rather vague...

If I had to take an honest guess, I see 12p-4p as afternoon. But as far as pokémon? That I have no honest idea.

She'll be at the diner when she is out though...

steven gambee

Johto Master
how do i get a train ticket? the copycat has her pokedoll and she hasnt lost it yet. what must i do?

EDIT: Anyone? pls i dont wanna have to walk/surf back to johto

Last edited:

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
What time is meant with afternoon exactly?

I'm not sure myself, but I can say that it starts at 12 PM at least. I think the times they're out during that time of day is random, though. Erika is supposed to be out of her gym right now and in front of the fountain by the department store, but she's not. However, it is afternoon in the game since Sabrina is letting me have a rematch with her right now.

As for when it ends, I'll say 8 PM? I'm not too sure about that, but I was able to battle Bugsy until around 7. That said, I say it could be 8 since I didn't try again after 7 that day. My guess would be Afternoon is 12PM-8PM, but I really can't be sure about 8.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Is the stone you get from the Bug-Catching Contest random?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm not sure if natures just are random like you trade; similar to how you can get shiny pokemon from said trades too. Either way, here's a list of the natures in English with their Japanese counterpart to help assist you.

Lonely さみしがり
Brave ゆうかん
Adamant いじっぱり
Naughty やんちゃ
Bold ずぶとい
Relaxed のんき
Impish わんぱく
Lax のうてんき
Timid おくびょう
Hasty せっかち
Jolly ようき
Naive むじゃき
Modest ひかえめ
Mild おっとり
Quiet れいせい
Rash うっかりや
Calm おだやか
Gentle おとなしい
Sassy なまいき
Careful しんちょう
Bashful てれや
Docile すなお
Hardy がんばりや
Quirky きまぐれ
Serious まじめ
I appreciate the list, but in no way do I have access to the trades yet.

I was mainly curious if anybody knew what the natures of the in-game trades, assuming (just like Ruby and Sapphire all the way to Platinum) that they are set ahead of time. I read that the stat in red is raised by the nature and the stat in blue is lowered by the nature. That way, the nature can be found out unless it is neutral which I wouldn't care if someone just said it was neutral.

omarrrio

guys im stucked again, this time i dont find the missing part of the machine, i already beat that rocket member and searched at the whole misty gym, plz i need to find it, and the other problem i cant find the copycat's ( girl in vermilion ) doll plz help, cuz she gives you a rail pass

steven gambee

Johto Master
Thanks
guys im stucked again, this time i dont find the missing part of the machine, i already beat that rocket member and searched at the whole misty gym, plz i need to find it, and the other problem i cant find the copycat's ( girl in vermilion ) doll plz help, cuz she gives you a rail pass
just read the post above yours fpr the rail pass

EDIT: make sure misty is in the gym then go to the top left innertube things..it'll be there but wont show up on the itemfinder

Gon Drex

The missing machine part is in the red and white tubes, make sure that Misty is in the Gym (If she is not, she is on the route 24-25)

No problem Steven :)

omarrrio

thank you guys this is the most coolest forum ever :]

Kratos The Pokemon master

in the item list page it says to get the Gracedia Flower you must take the movie Shaymin to the flower shop,does the TRU Shaymin or the upcoming platinum one work or only the japanese Eigakan Shaymin?

razor fire

in the item list page it says to get the Gracedia Flower you must take the movie Shaymin to the flower shop,does the TRU Shaymin or the upcoming platinum one work or only the japanese Eigakan Shaymin?

It will work as long as it is an EVENT shaymin.

omarrrio

guys srry for dounle posting but i cant find that generator part anywhere can anyone get me his place exactly even by steps from the entry, thnx a bunch guys

Status
Not open for further replies.