• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

mockingjay

swift and lol
the phone acts as the vs seeker. when the trainer is available for a rematch, they just call you.

de_darkrai

after i showed him a geodude,wat should i do??the areas were just the same.

Ultimate Glalie

Do Bugsy's cocoons know Bug Bite?

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
I don't think so
They didn't use it against me

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Has anyone here gotten the star for the Pokéthlon thing? PkStation says to get the star, I need to beat the records for all 10 challenges. Do I have to beat all 5 courses as well? Where do I see the records, anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind, I eventually got it! The first trophy room thing requires you to beat all 5 courses to move onto the next room. The next room requires you to have a Pokémon that has participated and won all 5 courses. And the last requires you to beat all the 10 records as said on PkStation! Took a bit, but that was fun!

Last edited:

Bobaboba

What are the rewards (Pokemon) at the Goldenrod Game Corner?

IgloR

I don't know where to post this but here goes.

So I'm playing Soul Silver minding my own buissness and I decided to go through the Elite Four a couple of times to get a few levels before I even enter for the first time Mt.Silver to challange Red and then wham! Will has a new team.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it seems like one don't need too defeat Red for the Elite Four to update their teams, oh and I have all the Kanto badges if that wasn't clear.

So back to lurking now.

I don't know where to post this but here goes.

So I'm playing Soul Silver minding my own buissness and I decided to go through the Elite Four a couple of times to get a few levels before I even enter for the first time Mt.Silver to challange Red and then wham! Will has a new team.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it seems like one don't need too defeat Red for the Elite Four to update their teams, oh and I have all the Kanto badges if that wasn't clear.

So back to lurking now.

Lol, I posted the exact same thing a few days ago, and now both the Elite 4 and Red are too strong for me and I don't know where to train.

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Lol, I posted the exact same thing a few days ago, and now both the Elite 4 and Red are too strong for me and I don't know where to train.

What I did was get the gym leaders' phone numbers and spammed them at the time I could challenge them until satisfied or when time ran out to challenge them. You can get to early/mid 70's pretty easily that way, and at that point, you should have no problems fighting the E4 again.

ijea4444

Since I was almost finshed with my HG, I decided to start my Soul Silver, and I'm at ecruteak and I heard the route west of ecruteak contained headbutt trees w/heracross. And I've tried several pokemon-bearing trees and all I get are execute/hoothoot/ pineco/ledyba but no Heracross. Do they come out at a specific time or are they particalularly rare? If I can't get them there, where can I get a heracross? (i've yet beat morty and I'm not trading with DPP/HG)

xobybr

ok. so i have the yellow forrest event for my pokewalker and have caught maybe 1000 pikachu. none of them are flying or surfing though. is their some trick or something to catch them. its driving me mad!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
ok. so i have the yellow forrest event for my pokewalker and have caught maybe 1000 pikachu. none of them are flying or surfing though. is their some trick or something to catch them. its driving me mad!

Luck of the draw, boyo. Though I highly doubt you've caught 1,000.

johto master

the master of johto.
Heres one question.
Do you have to complete the johto pokedex in order to get the national dex I just really need to know!

johto master

the master of johto.
Heres one question.
Do you have to complete the johto pokedex in order to get the national dex I just really need to know!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Heres one question.

No. You don't need to complete the Johto Dex.

Prof. Oak gives you the National Dex when you beat the Elite Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.