• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
Brock - afternoon (try around 2.30pm)
Janine - 5.30pmish
Erika - 2.30pm sunday
Jasmine - 1.30 monday (or maybe it was 5.30)

Hotron

Pokemon noob
I don't know where to go... I Defeated the first gym, But I can't get out of town, Who am I supposed to talk to/ where to go next?

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
did you get a call?
try checking the... pokemon centre? or pokemart to get the odd egg.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Hey guys, i've been looking for Taillow headbutting trees all around, but i can't find a single one. In the HGSS page Serebii says you can find them on trees but i can't, anyone knows where i have to headbutt trees to get one?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Jasmine - 1.30 monday (or maybe it was 5.30)
1:30 definitely. (Day doesn't matter wither, just has to be afternoon - did it Tuesday, for instance).
Hey guys, i've been looking for Taillow headbutting trees all around, but i can't find a single one. In the HGSS page Serebii says you can find them on trees but i can't, anyone knows where i have to headbutt trees to get one?
Try on trees that you can only access via the move Rock Climb first - any other tree won't have them.

nannof

EEVEE Trainer
where do i find or buy fire stone ??

because i have a vulpix and i want it to evolve =D
from where i can catch or receive an eevee ??

Last edited by a moderator:

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
where do i find or buy fire stone ??
From serebii.net:
"Route 25 Show Bill's Grandfather Growlithe/Vulpix
Route 36 - PokéGear Call
Pokéthlon Dome
Bug Catching Contest"

because i have a vulpix and i want it to evolve =D
from where i can catch or receive an eevee ??
After you've run into Bill in Ecruteak City he goes back to his house in Goldenrod. if you visit him there he gives you a level 5 Eevee

nannof

EEVEE Trainer
From serebii.net:
"Route 25 Show Bill's Grandfather Growlithe/Vulpix
Route 36 - PokéGear Call
Pokéthlon Dome
Bug Catching Contest"

After you've run into Bill in Ecruteak City he goes back to his house in Goldenrod. if you visit him there he gives you a level 5 eevee

thank you very much it really helped !!

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
You're welcome. Most Questions like those can be found within the main website, so you can avoid waiting for long periods to get an answer that way :D

ijea4444

No I didn't find her on Friday. I am using Soul Silver btw.

I went to see Misty on Friday afternoon, and she was missing. I went back that night and she was gone.

I went to her gym today, Monday Oct 5, 2009 and she was gone. I went to Route 25 or Cerulean Cape and she was there. I talked to her, I got her number.

Yes the leaders leave for photos and numbers but the site says she is only available on Fridays and that is weird.

What I wanted to know was why nobody else has mentioned this. A lot of people have her number but they haven't told us how and when.

Well I don't know what is going on , but I remember specfically going to the Cerulean Cape Friday at 5-ish and getting her number. I don't think that times are version exclusive. And btw I'll repeat what I said, serebii isn't saying that Misty is available ONLY at that time. His site isn't set in stone. He will change it later. Your saying that people haven't told anybody how to get misty's number, but have you used the search function? Instead of asking I searched misty on this thread and found the answer of Friday evening within minutes. So its not impossible to find the hours, you jest need to not be lazy and invest some of your brain power into looking for the times.

Last edited:

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
I beat Chuck, but I can't go west of Cianwood. What do I need to do now?
If you have received both HM 02 Fly and the SecretPotion, then fly to Olivine and go to the top of the light house. Talk to jasmine

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
you have to go finish pretty much all gyms before you can go west.
well, first 8 gyms i think anyway.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
well i guess ill ask again...

how are u supposed to make swarms show up on ur map? listening to the professor oak talkshow does not work for me like the site said it shud...

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I just listened to his show
Kricketot swaming Viridian Forest.
nothing appears on my map.

just follow the radio show.

Status
Not open for further replies.