• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Where's Blaine's Gym then? 0.0

You have to access it by going East from Cinnabar Island, they won't end construction for you to pass through there for a while :p

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I have done them all. Rail pass,radio card, all other gyms. Where is blaine's gym?

BTW nekoakuma you can delete posts right? Click edit and delete it. Mods, if this counts and mini-modding or something else that i can be infracted for, please warn me.

EDIT: Ugh my bad, I didn't see it -.- sorry megaman 12 and yaminokame... i didn't see your posts

Last edited:

xobybr

ok. so i transfrerd a pokemon to my pokewalker and accidentaly shut my ds off while it was saving and thepokemon is now in my pc and the pokewalker. it wont let me put any pokemon into the pokewalker now because one is alredy in. whats weird is that it acts like there isnt a pokemon in it untill iget to the part were the game and pokewalker connect. is there anyway to fo a complete pokewalker reset?

shadow_wolf

Does anyone know how to reset the pokewalker after starting a new game, id appriciate the help.

ijea4444

ok. so i transfrerd a pokemon to my pokewalker and accidentaly shut my ds off while it was saving and thepokemon is now in my pc and the pokewalker. it wont let me put any pokemon into the pokewalker now because one is alredy in. whats weird is that it acts like there isnt a pokemon in it untill iget to the part were the game and pokewalker connect. is there anyway to fo a complete pokewalker reset?

Try trading the pokemon that got in your pc to another game, then try to send you pokemon back.

Since RBY, gamefreak has been doing their best to keep cloning/problems like this to a minimum. GSC was ok, RSE was fine, but DPP has been almost astonishing. If I remember correctly, it is impossible for there to be incomplete pokemon(as what it seems you are describing) So there should be the full data for a pokemon in the pokewalker and your pc. Which is why I think the problem is that the game reads that you have already receieved the pokemon since the pokemon is in your pc. Once you remove it from the game, your game will read that its not in your pc and hopefully allow the resending. This is only one hypothesis though. We don't really know the full effects or mechanics of the pokewalker just yet. Its possible that not the entire pokemon data is transfered to the walker(I'm assuming the PID isn't transfered, just happiness/level/species everything else should stay in the game)

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
You have kind of confused me here... :/

1) Misty not being in the gym means that you haven't gotten her badge yet? If that's the case then you need to get the Machine Part and fix the Power Plant, have you done any of that?
2) I'm really confused on this one, you said you have 6 badges, does that mean that you went there, got one, and now can't get back or something? You need to solve the Power Plant problem in order to move Snorlax so you can go through the Diglett's Cave to the West side of Kanto. (If that's what you're asking?)
3) I think I remember someone saying that you will arrive if you go to sleep in your room? Maybe that will help?

1) Yes, that helps. That's what I need. Now, where do I get the machiene part? XD
2) Same as #1.
3) I have tried sleeping in all of the beds... let me try again. >.>

Hikari no Myuu

ひかり の ミュウ
This question is about the Safari Zone. I show Baoba a Geodude I caught in the safari zone, and he gave me customization, but I don't have all 12 areas. Why?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This question is about the Safari Zone. I show Baoba a Geodude I caught in the safari zone, and he gave me customization, but I don't have all 12 areas. Why?

He will call you in about 24 hours to confirm that you can use Customization.

You should have all 12 areas after he calls you.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Do you have to show Blaine a certain Pokemon in order to get his number? Like you must do with Surge?

I've talked to him on the date and time specified on the main site but he didn't give me his number.

de_darkrai

After i showed Geodude to the guy in Safari Zone,he did called me.

After that,caught a sandshrew in Safari Zone again to get some other Areas?like Saharah?

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
Can I have specific directions on how to download Yellow Forest? I have wifi, but I can't figure it out.

It's probably in this thread, but a search didn't yield any results.

de_darkrai

DL the item from WiFi,and claim that from Mart.

Send a poke to that Forest,u can catch Pika now :p

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
It was the downloading I was having trouble with. Namely finding the place to download it. I just had to progress a bit further into the game.​

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Do you have to show Blaine a certain Pokemon in order to get his number? Like you must do with Surge?

I've talked to him on the date and time specified on the main site but he didn't give me his number.

Apparently the only requirement is that you beat Green/Blue. I was able to just randomly go up to him on Cinnabar one day and he gave me his number. :/ I'm not sure why he wouldn't give you one if you've already beaten all of the gyms... Maybe try again?

[Source]

de_darkrai

It was the downloading I was having trouble with. Namely finding the place to download it. I just had to progress a bit further into the game.​

After u got ur pokedex,u r able to DL it.

And
yaminokame
No...it's the same info i heard.U need to talk with his sister everyday at 3~4pm.

After a few times,she will give u the number of Green.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
How can I awake Snorlax? I went looking around lavander town and turned on my radio near it but as of now no luck. I can't remember what I did in G/S to wake it up so help would be appreciated thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.