• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
it doesn't seem to work. i showed baboa the sandshrew. he jumped and talked about something. this was a couple of days ago

yaminokame

やみのかめ
it doesn't seem to work. i showed baboa the sandshrew. he jumped and talked about something. this was a couple of days ago

You just have to wait until you get his phone call :( I'm not sure how long it takes, or what you need to do to get him to call, but he will eventually call and tell you that he has thought up of something new to add to the Safari Zone. Once he calls you about that, then you will be able to put down the blocks.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
alright thanks. i was under the impression that he'd called after a day. does he call after that?

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
How do I awake the Snorlax that is blocking the way? (By Vermillion)

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
You need the Expansion Card that gets added to your PokeGear first.

And where/how do I get that? (Sorry for so many questions I feel like such a noob. :p)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
And where/how do I get that? (Sorry for so many questions I feel like such a noob. :p)

Find the Machine Part first, take it to the Power Plant and fix the energy problem. Go to Lavender Town and receive the upgrade from the old man at the Radio Tower.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Find the Machine Part first, take it to the Power Plant and fix the energy problem. Go to Lavender Town and receive the upgrade from the old man at the Radio Tower.

Thank you :)

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Oh and you can find the Machine Part in Misty's gym inside an innertube.

Yeah I did that part already. Thanks though. :)

Ok, I got the PokeGear update... how do I wake up Snorlax?

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
Hye yaminokame, just wondering if there are any requirements to getting Bill's number?

I think i've got 69 or so so far (been working on Pokethlon)

Some questions:
1. Which trainers call you for info/items? (I know there's a bird keeper that gives you an item after you beat him in rematches, and some trainers call you with info on when gym leaders aren't in, etc)

2.How do you get 50+ flags on Steal Flag??? I've managed 39 only..

On a similar note, I'm only missing the perfect crowns from dash hurdle, push circle and steal flag. I've gotten dash hurdle down to 82.9 seconnds...need <80 though.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Hye yaminokame, just wondering if there are any requirements to getting Bill's number?

I think i've got 69 or so so far (been working on Pokethlon)

Some questions:
1. Which trainers call you for info/items? (I know there's a bird keeper that gives you an item after you beat him in rematches, and some trainers call you with info on when gym leaders aren't in, etc)

2.How do you get 50+ flags on Steal Flag??? I've managed 39 only..

On a similar note, I'm only missing the perfect crowns from dash hurdle, push circle and steal flag. I've gotten dash hurdle down to 82.9 seconnds...need <80 though.

0) You have to talk to his sister :p She gives it to you (If there are any requirements, I think by now you would have met them :p)

1) I'll go see what it says for Johto :p
Kouichi - Berry
Manabu - Fire Stone
Shuuhei - Berry
Mizuho - Leaf Stone
Megumi - Nugget
Rika - Thunderstone
Mieharu - Nugget
Genki - Protein
Chisato - Poké Doll
Hidenori - Different types of Poke Balls
Motohiro - Carbos
Takenori - PP Up
Tarou - Iron
Emi - Calcium
Eiji - Star Piece

2) OMG I HATE STEAL FLAG O________O ... I've only gotten 43 max :( It's nearly impossible for me to steal from the opponent... I hit them from behind and I am the one who loses all their flags :/ I'm only missing that one and Shooting Snow :( Everything else i've gotten :/ For Dash Hurdle, the best thing you can do is get a Pokemon with full speed stats, high technique stats and low (if possible, 1 star) jump stats. That's the easiest way I found to win. My record is like 78 seconds :p

Last edited:

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
damn..

yeah i had a problem with dash hurdle and jump stats...they'd float right onto another hurdle. i was using my shinies; latias, latios, rayquaza, all with max speed + jump..which was probably a bad idea. although a good course makes all the difference.

i know what my problem is for push circle, i'm using big, overweight, massive pokemon with huge spites that dont really fit well together..but im too lazy to train up some smaller ones (ie; sunkerns or ditto)

shooting snow i just 3 with max technique and decent power and just spammed everything for the whole time (ignoring the guys advice in the trophy room)
bigger pokemon tend to make it hard to flick on the others. i find it easier just to spam everything at the left side, unless my hand gets tired then i spam it all at the right side. too lazy to try hit the back team.

edit; and same thing for steal flag...i can never hit them in the back (the only times i accidently do is when they're not carrying anything...)

and thanks for that... i'm still deciding what to complete during my pokethlon breaks... i've started on filling my pc with one of every kind... shiny ditto at the daycare waiting to be *****d out.

Last edited:

shadow_wolf

does anyone know how long you have to wait before the first call from boboa. Ive shown him the geodude but its been 4 days and still no call.

Status
Not open for further replies.