• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I had to show him a Geodude before he would call me the first time, and a Sandshrew before he called me the second time. This time, he just randomly called me for no reason.

Thanks for providing that info.

He calls you at times to tell you that you can place more items in the Safari Zone.

He gives you more items, so to speak.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I got a call from Baoba the other day saying that the pokemon available has changed/increased. I wasn't paying attention to the text much though cos was doing something else.

de_darkrai

Because of the fact that it's in group B, it's a pain to even find unless you have 1500-4999 steps :/ Anything lower it won't come out and anything higher makes it really rare to find :( The actual catching part though is really all just luck :/

O_0

Only for this section:1500~4999steps?

I know that when certain people like Baoba call, you cannot just ignore it. The PokeGear forces you to accept the call.

Yeah,exactly...I'm so afraid if i missed that call or mispress another button instead of answering the call,XD

But,Baoba will force u to accept that call ^_^

de_darkrai

O_0

Will try 2moro then.

But (!),(!.!),(!!),(!!!)-which ones will i met then?

de_darkrai

One up=?
One down=?

I don't get that...

de_darkrai

Marowak & Tauros-Group A> Met a lot of Tauros(!!)&(!!!)
Golbat & Natu-Group B>Met a lot of Golbat ONLY(!)(!!)(!!!)
Machop & Gastly-Group C>Met them often,XD

*in Scary Cave

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Marowak & Tauros-Group A> Met a lot of Tauros(!!)&(!!!)
Golbat & Natu-Group B>Met a lot of Golbat ONLY(!)(!!)(!!!)
Machop & Gastly-Group C>Met them often,XD

*in Scary Cave

it should be:

Group A - (!!!) & (!!)
Group B - (!!) & (!.!)
Group C - (!.!) & (!)

de_darkrai

Thanks a lot...Need to try 2moro...

And i'll meet them with (!!) & (!.!) as u said :p

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Um, I just went down Route 48 and 47 and met Crasher Wake or w/e near a Waterfall (Met him before at some shop I think). Then I went into the cave that leads into Cynawood, and Chuck was there and talked to me automatically. It was lengthy, but I don't know what he said =[

Um, are either of those to important? I mean, if they lead to something you know, but if they're just there to talk to, then I don't really care that much. Chuck was an Auto-Talk, so I'm guessing it was at least semi-important.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Um, I just went down Route 48 and 47 and met Crasher Wake or w/e near a Waterfall (Met him before at some shop I think). Then I went into the cave that leads into Cynawood, and Chuck was there and talked to me automatically. It was lengthy, but I don't know what he said =[

Um, are either of those to important? I mean, if they lead to something you know, but if they're just there to talk to, then I don't really care that much. Chuck was an Auto-Talk, so I'm guessing it was at least semi-important.

Wow. Ok the main site says Chuck never leaves his gym so this is news to me.

I don't think I've met him either, maybe something about the Safari Zone?

de_darkrai

Nice...Yaminokame....U make me like you :p JK,haha...

It works...I meet Natu at 1608 steps with (!!) :p

Abus0ru

アブソル
When exactly can you do the double battle with your rival in the Dragons Den? I need to do the battle so I can get Clair's phone number.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Can I download mystery gift stuff from Hg/SS if i am in america? When i try to download i don't get any bars

I would love the pikachu pokewalker course. How do you change course, etc? too?

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Can I download mystery gift stuff from Hg/SS if i am in america? When i try to download i don't get any bars

I would love the pikachu pokewalker course. How do you change course, etc? too?

Yes, it's possible. I live in the US and have imported Soul Silver and I got the Pikachu course thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.