• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sorry if this question seems rather irrelevant to the game, but if the game is released in America, are they gonna extend the number of letters you put in your character's name? The Japanese version only has 5 slots.

Yes they always do. To seven characters in the 4th gen games.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Yeah....Thanks for the info guys,my buneary evolved today :D

Now,i'm working out with my chansey

snap haha
very proud of my lopunny (Y)

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Viridian Gym. How do I get the guy standing there to move? [I have 7 badges from Kanto.]

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
He already beat Blaine. He has 15 badges.

But talking to Blue after you beat Blaine is essential I believe

She. I'm a girl. I get confused for a guy all the time though... [online not in real life :p]

I didn't talk to him after I beat Blaine... so that was the problem.

Thank you!

de_darkrai

snap haha
very proud of my lopunny (Y)

I was so stupid when i caught my buneary with Oak's Swarm.

I have forgotten that it needs the Max. Happiness to evolve.Lol

ijea4444

I searched this thread with the Search function and I couldn't find the answer, and I looked at the pokewalker manual that the game came with and maybe I just couldn't find it because its in japanese. While I was sending Pichu back from the walker I dropped my DS onto a book on my bed. My walker recognizes that no pokemon is in it and my SS still thinks that its in my pokewalker. What is the button sequence to send pichu back into my game? I know it won't have the level increase, and my watts won't be added, but want to use my walker again. lol.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I searched this thread with the Search function and I couldn't find the answer, and I looked at the pokewalker manual that the game came with and maybe I just couldn't find it because its in japanese. While I was sending Pichu back from the walker I dropped my DS onto a book on my bed. My walker recognizes that no pokemon is in it and my SS still thinks that its in my pokewalker. What is the button sequence to send pichu back into my game? I know it won't have the level increase, and my watts won't be added, but want to use my walker again. lol.

Up + Select + R at the PokeWalker connect screen... your PokeWalker will then need to be resynced.. which I'm not quire sure what happens when you resync the PokeWalker :/ (courses, etc) The only thing it mentions is as you said, no watts or exp

ijea4444

Ok I did it and Pichu came back with of course no EXP/Happiness/Watt gains. And Nothing was deleted in the process, as I still have all my courses, stored watts, and stored steps.I did have 120 watts, but at least I didn't lose like 400 watts. I could care less about levels, because first of all I only level things up for evolutions/moves and second of all, If if I did need leveling up, the walker doesn't evolve or teach moves so it would be pointless doing those on the pokewalker in the first place lol.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Ok I did it and Pichu came back with of course no EXP/Happiness/Watt gains. And Nothing was deleted in the process, as I still have all my courses, stored watts, and stored steps.

Okay cool ^^ I was always worried about that because it was never written really clearly at all lol ^^

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Alright, I have a question. Can a japanese HeartGold and SoulSilver connect on Wifi with an english Platinum and do the Battle Frontier together? I've been itching to do this for a while now.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Alright, I have a question. Can a japanese HeartGold and SoulSilver connect on Wifi with an english Platinum and do the Battle Frontier together? I've been itching to do this for a while now.

I don't see why not, but someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

ijea4444

Well I've been able to go into the union room to trade locally with both my US Plat and JP SS (local trades are faster than wifi trades imo)and that suggests that they can both battle each other. So Battling interregions is possible, I don't know if battleing together rather than each other is possible. Just try it out and see what happens.

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Well, I wanted to ask here first before trying so I can see if anyone's tried it and could give me 100% assurance beforehand. I don't suppose why not either, but I don't like assuming just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.