• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

de_darkrai

I found sth when i'm hatching my eggs...

>I hatched an egg be4 i save my game,and it's nature is Brave and Stats r:11/7/6/4/6/6

and after that,It's died...I charged it,and hatch that egg again,and it's the same nature and stats.

So,my Q is: Is the Egg's info fixed after i got my egg from the old guy?

Turak

Yes, I believe the stats are determined when you receive the egg.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
My question was left unanswered :(

Do all legendaries reappear after beating the Elite 4? If not, then which of them do?

Thanks, in advance.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
My question was left unanswered :(

Do all legendaries reappear after beating the Elite 4? If not, then which of them do?

Thanks, in advance.

Only if you defeated them. If you caught them- no.

ijea4444

I found sth when i'm hatching my eggs...

>I hatched an egg be4 i save my game,and it's nature is Brave and Stats r:11/7/6/4/6/6

and after that,It's died...I charged it,and hatch that egg again,and it's the same nature and stats.

So,my Q is: Is the Egg's info fixed after i got my egg from the old guy?

When the man is out, Ability/Nature/Gender/Species/Moveset/Shiny(or not shiny) are set. Once you recieve the egg those 5 and IVs are set.

Hey, how do you sign your trainer card in HGSS? (I'm assuming you can, there's a blank spot on the back of your card for it.)

I've talked to like every lady in the Pokemon Center. I know it was the one on the second floor in DPPt. Since I know my Kana from what I can read, she's just describing the union room and such. I didn't read anything about signing it so... anyone know? ^^;;

I searched through this help thread before asking and found nothing. So any help would be appreciated~

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Hey, how do you sign your trainer card in HGSS? (I'm assuming you can, there's a blank spot on the back of your card for it.)

I've talked to like every lady in the Pokemon Center. I know it was the one on the second floor in DPPt. Since I know my Kana from what I can read, she's just describing the union room and such. I didn't read anything about signing it so... anyone know? ^^;;

I searched through this help thread before asking and found nothing. So any help would be appreciated~

1) Go to the trainer card
2) Click it to turn it over to where the signature box is
3) Click on the teal-ish button in the bottom left corner that says "サインを かく"

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Hm, I usually never take away EVs, but I forgot that the Pokemon I was using had very nice IVs and accidently trained them... (They're in the 70's now) and I'm pretty sure they have all 510 EVs in them somewhere...

Anyways, can I take all the EVs away with berries? I remember reading something about only being able to reduce EVs by 100, but I'm not sure...

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Hm, I usually never take away EVs, but I forgot that the Pokemon I was using had very nice IVs and accidently trained them... (They're in the 70's now) and I'm pretty sure they have all 510 EVs in them somewhere...

Anyways, can I take all the EVs away with berries? I remember reading something about only being able to reduce EVs by 100, but I'm not sure...

If EV > 100 then EV = 100
else
EV = EV - 10

lol ^^

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
If EV > 100 then EV = 100
else
EV = EV - 10

lol ^^

Woah there, now I'm lost. Let me rephrase that...

I heard that you can only take away 100 EVs from a single stat (meaning if a Pokemon had 252 EVs in one stat, only 10 berries could be used on that stat and you would end up having 152 EVs, which you cannot get rid of). I just want to know if that's true or not =s

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Woah there, now I'm lost. Let me rephrase that...

I heard that you can only take away 100 EVs from a single stat (meaning if a Pokemon had 252 EVs in one stat, only 10 berries could be used on that stat and you would end up having 152 EVs, which you cannot get rid of). I just want to know if that's true or not =s

After 0 berries
252 EV
After 1 berry
100 EV
After 2 berries
90 EV
After 3 berries
80 EV
After 4 berries
70 EV
After 5 berries
60 EV
After 6 berries
50 EV
After 7 berries
40 EV
After 8 berries
30 EV
After 9 berries
20 EV
After 10 berries
10 EV
After 11 berries
0 EV

Sounds like 11 :p

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
After 0 berries
252 EV
After 1 berry
100 EV
After 2 berries
90 EV
After 3 berries
80 EV
After 4 berries
70 EV
After 5 berries
60 EV
After 6 berries
50 EV
After 7 berries
40 EV
After 8 berries
30 EV
After 9 berries
20 EV
After 10 berries
10 EV
After 11 berries
0 EV

Sounds like 11 :p

So, after 11 berries, they're EV are gone... Alright, thanks. Guess I'm off to planting =D

1) Go to the trainer card
2) Click it to turn it over to where the signature box is
3) Click on the teal-ish button in the bottom left corner that says "サインを かく"

ありがとうございます!

Don't know why I didn't notice that since I can read it and understand it! hehe thanks again. XD

de_darkrai

When the man is out, Ability/Nature/Gender/Species/Moveset/Shiny(or not shiny) are set. Once you recieve the egg those 5 and IVs are set.

thanks....

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
Magneton can learn Tri Attack on lv.1, how i can get one with this attack?

de_darkrai

did u guys realized that when u look at ur poke's summary...there's a special color in the column for the stats(HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED)...

EX:diff color for HP of my pikachu,is that mean the HP is the highest IV?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
did u guys realized that when u look at ur poke's summary...there's a special color in the column for the stats(HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED)...

EX:diff color for HP of my pikachu,is that mean the HP is the highest IV?

Red tint means that the stat is increased due to nature
Blue tint means that the stat is decreased due to nature

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.