• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
oh okay thanks. i'd thought that would only work if it was the original file it had connected with.

Illusione-Tempus

When could we meet Whitney? I've modified the DS time settings to Saturday Daytime but she's not going out. Did I get the time wrong?

By the way, when is times like daytime, morning, evening, etc.?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
for whoever asked about a hatching road i find this is the easiest
(just bear with me while i figure out how to explain it)

the entrance to goldenrod (coming from dcc) theres a gateway(?) just stand right next to that so that you can still go up. straight up you should run into the gatehouse at the other end of goldenrod.

its roughly 6seconds up and down (down to the water just left of the dcc)

i like that one cos its right outside the dcc so mass breeding and hatching is easier

Marinus

Water Stone

When does the Fisherman on route 42 ussualy call for me to get a waterstone?
Waiting a few days now and still dont have no word from him, because i need the waterstone to get ready for the Elite 4.

My Pokemon Team:

Typlosion Lv 50
Poliwhirl Lv 50 (Need waterstone to evolve it into Poliwrath)
Ampharos Lv 50
Pidgeot Lv 50
Lugia Lv 50
Dratini Lv 15 (train it with exp share in E4 Battle)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Waiting a few days now and still dont have no word from him, because i need the waterstone to get ready for the Elite 4.

My Pokemon Team:

Typlosion Lv 50
Poliwhirl Lv 50 (Need waterstone to evolve it into Poliwrath)
Ampharos Lv 50
Pidgeot Lv 50
Lugia Lv 50
Dratini Lv 15 (train it with exp share in E4 Battle)

It's random. He'll just call you eventually.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Sorry but he probably won't call. It's very random so you're probably better off trading for a Stone.

Scizor862

lol no advice for me I guess!! my question was like 2 pages ago, but I guess it doesn't matter...

Anyway, just to let you know, the 10th anniversary Mew is available via wifi now! In japan it's already the 11th... just in case you wanted it!

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Hi! Thanks for all the help about getting suicune, I never tried going all the way to the water on Route 14, but now I found him! I was just wondering if I should try risking losing Shiny Suicune by trying to catch it using Ultra Balls (and dusk balls under the right circumstances) or just automatically use a master ball? I'm planning to SR for a shiny Ho-oh later in the game, but I can always trade over my masterball from Platinum (although I would feel bad because that one is cheated, my friend traded it to me.)
Just wanted some of your opinions before I go losing a shiny suicune by trying to catch it the hard way, or wasting a masterball when I don't need to.

I say go for it, try the 'hard' way. If you do lose (KO it, run out of Ultra balls, etc), you'll still be able to face it again and it'll be shiny which cuts out the SRing.

ijea4444

Um. No?

For suicune to reappear you'd have to beat the E4. And after you beat the E4 its PID is reset. So you'd have to SR all over again.(unless I'm missing something)

Lightey

They won't let me go in the Union Room, or the Wi-Fi Room.

I did before when I traded my Pikachu-Colored Pichu, but ever since then, it would give me a few lines of text and then I could walk around again..

Is this a common problem?

Lorde

They won't let me go in the Union Room, or the Wi-Fi Room.

I did before when I traded my Pikachu-Colored Pichu, but ever since then, it would give me a few lines of text and then I could walk around again..

Is this a common problem?

Do you have the Spiky Ear Pichu in your party? You can't trade if you have it with you.

ijea4444

How does the game identify whether I've obtained the WC if I delete it?

It's complicated >_>

Don't quote me on this because I haven't worked with wondercards in depth for a long time.

FACTS: Each wondercard has its own number. For example what ever the first wondercard for the 4th gen was, was marked one. If its the 43rd wondercard its marked 43.

My IIRC: The game stores those numbers. So when your downloading mew before it even reads the wondercard being distributed, it reads the wondercards number. If it matches with the numbers stored in your game it rejects the wondercard. I'm like 85% sure this is how it works. Once I get my computer back I can confirm this.

Lorde

Don't quote me on this because I haven't worked with wondercards in depth for a long time.

FACTS: Each wondercard has its own number. For example what ever the first wondercard for the 4th gen was, was marked one. If its the 43rd wondercard its marked 43.

My IIRC: The game stores those numbers. So when your downloading mew before it even reads the wondercard being distributed, it reads the wondercards number. If it matches with the numbers stored in your game it rejects the wondercard. I'm like 85% sure this is how it works. Once I get my computer back I can confirm this.

Oh ok I got it. So the game stores the number. Let's say the WC number for Mew is 19. Even if I delete the WC, the number (19) gets stored so I cannot get that WC again. It makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.