• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asak

hello, I'm new to the forums.
I have a question about Oak's radio program in which he says where a big population of certain pokemon can be found. I know a little of japanese, but the text goes too far, so all I can see are some places he points. But by checking here on the website some of those places are not supposed to be places where you should find pokemon's swarms. So I'm wondering if the radio also points out where to find an specific specie of pokémon easily, even if it's not a pokémon you can get only through this process...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
hello, I'm new to the forums.
I have a question about Oak's radio program in which he says where a big population of certain pokemon can be found. I know a little of japanese, but the text goes too far, so all I can see are some places he points. But by checking here on the website some of those places are not supposed to be places where you should find pokemon's swarms. So I'm wondering if the radio also points out where to find an specific specie of pokémon easily, even if it's not a pokémon you can get only through this process...

You mean you get interference? It happens to a lot of us, I'll post the link to something that may help.

EDIT: Go here. It explains some stuff, hope that helps.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
This has been driving me crazy, and hopefully somebody can help me. This has been asked before, but I couldn't see that it got answered, so...

Is HeartGold and SoulSilver compatible with My Pokemon Ranch and/or Pokemon: Battle Revolution?

It's been answered many times. The answer is no to both.

Ranch is only compatible with D/P. And PBR with D/P/P.

SketchFox7

Dont think this is a spoiler, but just in case...
How soon can you trade pokemon that are in the JohtoDex from Platinum, as in a Teddiursa holding a dragon scale and a horsea egg

BlackUmbreon

The Game-Player
Im pretty sure these questions have been asked before, but there are 220 pages in this thread..

* On Serebiis HGSS section, there is info about a Celebi, "Soon, Nintendo will give out a special Celebi at an event." Is there any information about this event?

* If I have an European Pikachu Colored Pichu, will it still work on an American game? Or Japanese Arceus, will that work?

Thanks in advance ;493;

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Im pretty sure these questions have been asked before, but there are 220 pages in this thread..

* On Serebiis HGSS section, there is info about a Celebi, "Soon, Nintendo will give out a special Celebi at an event." Is there any information about this event?

* If I have an European Pikachu Colored Pichu, will it still work on an American game? Or Japanese Arceus, will that work?

Thanks in advance ;493;

1) Nothing yet, but I'm hoping for it to be one of those "eigakan" events :p
2) Yes, it (they) should work.

blackness777

Ok, so I just beat Falkner and I want to leave the town. Whenever I try to leave the man to the right of the ruins stops me. I do not understand Japaese and was wondering if anone could tell me what I have to do in order to get past him.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Ok, so I just beat Falkner and I want to leave the town. Whenever I try to leave the man to the right of the ruins stops me. I do not understand Japaese and was wondering if anone could tell me what I have to do in order to get past him.

Talk to Professor Elm's assistant inside the Pokemart.

Lorde

Thanks in advance ;493;

No on Celebi, but you can count on it being distributed in Japanese theatres this Summer.

About Pichu, and even Arceus, they can be used in any game whether it's the Japanese version, US version, EU version, etc. The game reads them all since they have Fateful Encounter.

anmefan200081

If I do the Arceus thing to get Dialga, Palkia ot Giratina, can I trade them out (Arceus and the one I chose) not to mention an egg of the starter, can I start the game over and do it again to get another legendary pokemon?

If I do the Arceus thing to get Dialga, Palkia ot Giratina, can I trade them out (Arceus and the one I chose) not to mention an egg of the starter, can I start the game over and do it again to get another legendary pokemon?

Yes you can :)

On a sidenote; Can anyone here tell me how to do wi-fi trades? Like, with someone in my pal pad?
It seems damn near impossible for someone who can't read japanese.

Lorde

If by "start the game over" you mean deleting the old save file, then yes you can.

Yes you can :)

On a sidenote; Can anyone here tell me how to do wi-fi trades? Like, with someone in my pal pad?
It seems damn near impossible for someone who can't read japanese.

You register the person in the Pal Pad by inputting their Friend Code, they input yours into their Pad. You go downstairs in the Pokemon Center to the first counter you find and talk to the receptionist. She'll let you through to Wi-Fi.

rocky505

How do you get all the stars on your Trainer Card I already have the shining leaf one and the Elite 4 one what are the others?

o tamago

completionist
does mt.mortar have the same general layout as it did in gold/silver or as was in crystal? or is it completely different?

and if its different is there anywhere i can find a map of the new layout...? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.