• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
will there be an arceus wi-fi event from english d/p/pt? i know i shouldnt ask here but i cant find the d/p/pt help thread.

we won't know until it is announced.
We might get a Azure Flute wi-fi event but none of this is confirmed.

will there be an arceus wi-fi event from english d/p/pt? i know i shouldnt ask here but i cant find the d/p/pt help thread.

Maybe should ask this in the D/P/Pt section.

However i doubt D/P would as they have never had an event so far over Wi-Fi.
Whilst Platinum has, so it's the more likely candidate to receive the Azure Flute.
However at the minute, it appears it's only likely we shall not get it anytime soon.

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
I have a question, how can I get the Jade Orb? The reason I ask is that I've heard two different things and I'm confused now.

The 1st thing I heard is that I need both Groudon and Kyogre in my party.

The 2nd thing I heard is that I need just the data from the two.

What is the truth here?

Why am I seeing people with the Event Celebi? Or I should ask how are they getting it?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I have a question, how can I get the Jade Orb? The reason I ask is that I've heard two different things and I'm confused now.

The 1st thing I heard is that I need both Groudon and Kyogre in my party.

The 2nd thing I heard is that I need just the data from the two.

What is the truth here?

Why am I seeing people with the Event Celebi? Or I should ask how are they getting it?

Yes, you need a Groudon caught in SoulSilver and Kyogre caught in HeartGold in your party when you talk to Professor Oak.

I'm not sure what you mean by the second question?

Most hack the Celebis :p

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
Yes, you need a Groudon caught in SoulSilver and Kyogre caught in HeartGold in your party when you talk to Professor Oak.

I'm not sure what you mean by the second question?

Most hack the Celebis :p
Okay thank you. I wanted to understand that on how to get the Jade Orb before I went after it.

As for my second question, I know most Celebis are hacked. But I'm mostly confused on how are people getting the event that deals with Celebi's Time Travel. The event where you look into the past and how Team Rocket came to be. I've seen a lot of videos dealing with it and I'm wondering how people are getting the event since it isn't out...Or at least I THINK the event isn't out yet.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Okay thank you. I wanted to understand that on how to get the Jade Orb before I went after it.

As for my second question, I know most Celebis are hacked. But I'm mostly confused on how are people getting the event that deals with Celebi's Time Travel. The event where you look into the past and how Team Rocket came to be. I've seen a lot of videos dealing with it and I'm wondering how people are getting the event since it isn't out...Or at least I THINK the event isn't out yet.

Oh, I meant the second part of the first question haha XD But yeah, as you said, the event hasn't happened yet ^^

PkMnPwNs1991

<- Hot tamale
Is Whirlpool needed for its overworld effect at all outside the islands where Lugia is? I can't remember using it anywhere else in the original Gold and Silver. I'm trying to condense all the HM's into my in-game team plan. I'm hoping to omit Whirlpool and just use a random Furret to get to Lugia, but if I end up needing it fairly often outside of that I'll slap it on my Feraligatr or something.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is Whirlpool needed for its overworld effect at all outside the islands where Lugia is? I can't remember using it anywhere else in the original Gold and Silver. I'm trying to condense all the HM's into my in-game team plan. I'm hoping to omit Whirlpool and just use a random Furret to get to Lugia, but if I end up needing it fairly often outside of that I'll slap it on my Feraligatr or something.

I don't believe it's important anywhere else except in the Whirl Islands and Dragon's Den. But there is an area of Route 27 where it is needed in order to reach and fight a Bird Keeper.

Last edited:

Leyniar

I don't believe it's important anywhere else as far as story-wise. But there is an area of Route 27 where it is needed in order to reach and fight a Bird Keeper.

Yeah, you also need it in the Dragon's Den but that's about it. I'm gonna be using a random Furret for the rest of the HMs too.

Umby

So, I got the Korean HeartGold, and I want to trade the starters to Pearl. Alright, I chose Chikorita, I have the Pokédex and another Pokémon, but when I enter the Union Room in both games simultaneously, there's nobody in there. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

hitoshura0

So, I got the Korean HeartGold, and I want to trade the starters to Pearl. Alright, I chose Chikorita, I have the Pokédex and another Pokémon, but when I enter the Union Room in both games simultaneously, there's nobody in there. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

There's your problem. Korean versions cannot trade locally with non-Korean versions. Sorry.

Umby

Hmm, I see. Well, that's fine, since I already have the three of them, I just wanted some international Pokémon.

FireChick

I have a question regarding the shiny Pichu. If you get the notched-ear Pichu with it in heart gold/soul silver and trade the shiny Pichu to another game in which the player doesn't have the notched-ear Pichu, will the shiny pichu still be able to trigger the notched-ear pichu's appearance in the other game?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I have a question regarding the shiny Pichu. If you get the notched-ear Pichu with it in heart gold/soul silver and trade the shiny Pichu to another game in which the player doesn't have the notched-ear Pichu, will the shiny pichu still be able to trigger the notched-ear pichu's appearance in the other game?

This has been asked many times, you should try searching first before posting a question. It will get you an answer quicker as well.

Anyway, you can use one Pichu to activate as many events as you want as long as they're all different games.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
and before you ask. The answer is yes. its the same situation with arceus and the special celebi thats coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.