• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
If I send over Celebi from DPPt and take it to the shrine in the Ilex Forest, will I still be able to unlock the special back story?!

UltimateShadic

Master Trainer
So, how do you get the ! and ? Unown? It says on the website that you just need to capture the 26 different Unown types and talk to a researcher and a new area will open in the Ruins. I did that. The area is supposed to be in the 'main entrance' to the ruins, I believe. Do you need the National Dex first? Is there a certain way you need to open it, such as having a certain item or Pokemon with you? Do you need to open all the little hidden chambers as well?(You know, the ones that need Ho-Oh, Flash, et cetera) And if none of those are needed, perhaps specify WHICH researcher I'm supposed to speak with, so I know who to talk to, if it's not too much to ask?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
If I send over Celebi from DPPt and take it to the shrine in the Ilex Forest, will I still be able to unlock the special back story?!

I don't think so. I think it has to be a new one they'll give out someday.

jorisw

Is it possible to unlock pokewalker courses with Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon before you get the national dex?

SuperLink

Just to clarify, is the route you are at corresponds with Gardevoir's nature for picking up shiny leaves? Have you already defeated the Elite 4? Because when I re-examined my Espeon's case, despite having high happiness and secondly, I do not have the fashion case (a factor disproved by your example), I can only conclude that it is the shiny leave, since it corresponds to the route for picking it up.
Nope, none of the routes it happened to me on are Shiny Leaf routes >.< it happened on Route 32 and the second time on Route 39, my Gardevoir is Modest. The second time it stayed angry for really long and didn't go back to normal even when I changed routes ._.

It could be an error in my copy of the game, or maybe my Gardevoir is just really fickle ^-^; in any case it's bugging me since it doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else. Everyone with the Fashion Case says that doesn't happen to them anymore, but I've had it since forever...
EDIT: But no I haven't beaten the League yet.

Last edited:

Kibamaru

Water PokéTrainer
Hello, I realised that Lyra keeps preventing me from going to the Pokemon League until I do settle the Ho-Oh business.

I had originally wanted to put grabbing the legendaries on hold until I finish the game but it seems I need to capture Ho-Oh first. I accidentally killed it on one reset when I noticed that one of the Kimono Girls mention that I can come back anytime to call Ho-Oh back.

So what's up with that? I can just kill the Ho-Oh, move on to the E4, and come back anytime later? If yes, will it return as the lvl70 version or something?

Thanks.

Voltai

Is it true that, like the other stationary and roaming Legendary Pokemon, you can defeat the Red Gyarados and then beat the E4 and come back to find it has respawned, and you can generate, say, a new Nature and so on?

Is it also true for the Suicune? Its nature isn't fixed, like in FRLG, right?

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Let's say I give Kurt an Apricorn. If I turn my DS clock to go 24 hours ahead of the time, will Kurt have finished crafting the PokeBall from the Apricorn Ball and be ready to give it to me? Or will the game recognize what I'm trying to do and make me wait even longer?

The same goes for the Safari Zone; If I want different blocks or whatever, can I just change the date of my game?

In relation to gym leader rematches, what time periods are "morning" "afternoon" and "night"?

Status
Not open for further replies.