• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
Today, I teamed up with my rival and defeated Clair and Lance in the tag team match. My rival and I both only lost 1 Pokemon.
I hadn't played in awhile, so I beat all the gym leaders waiting in the Fighting Dojo (Bugsy, Morty, Pryce, Jasmine, Falkner, and Surge). This caused all of m yPokemon to level up to be Lv 62 (except for Golem, who's 63 and Lugia, who's 61).
MY CURRENT TEAM:
62 Typhlosion
63 Golem
62 Ampharos
61 Lugia
62 Scizor
62 Suicune

MetaPheonixPal

Time for another long post! Going to try to catch up to where I am in the present or at least make it so I am only one post away from being caught up.

So I went undercover to get rid of Team Rocket, it would make it so I wouldn't have to battle anyone and could get by everyone easily. It worked.... for a few minutes. My rival randomly came out of nowhere and blew my cover, oh well. So I went through by battling all of the Rocket's till I made it to the Director! Wait a minute, thats not the Director? Time to battle Petrel again. He was defeated easily and quickly, he then gave me the Underground Key. I headed Underground to see my rival, it was time to get some revenge for seeing through my disguise when I was right next to a Rocket. He was a little challenging but not too bad. He ran off as I continued going through the Underground. I soon found the Director who gave me a card key for the Radio Tower. So I went back and used the card key to find Proton who was defeated by my Ampharos. I then saved the game and took a break.

I kept on going and found Ariana who also wanted revenge but she was defeated by my Arcanine and Ampharos. I went up the elevator and found the mastermind of this whole thing. He talked about Giovanni making a return and Team Rocket taking over the world, but then challenged me to make sure I didn't get in the way. Lucky for me that two of his Pokemon were weak to my Feraligatr and that I was overleveled. He was defeated and he disbanded Team Rocket. As a reward, the Director gave me the Rainbow Feather. I then decided that with Team Rocket gone, I should continue on my quest to get all of the Gym Badges. I went east of Mahogany to Ice Path and found a Kimono Girl who was stuck to the ice, after helping her I went south to Blackthorn City. I healed and went straight to the gym. Clair was more challenging and I started to see that my team was starting to get a bit underleveled. Clair thought I shouldn't have the badge so I went to the Dragon's Den to go to the Elder. I answered his questions and was considered worthy of the badge. So with eight of the badges I then went south to go back home. I went to Prof. Elm and got the Master ball and was then told that the Kimono Girls wanted to see me.

I saw my rival leave and he told me about how tough they are. I battled them and he was telling the truth. They were pretty tough but were defeated. I then went up to see Ho-oh who seemed to have finally returned to the tower!

Seems its going to take a few posts to get caught up. Next time, Ho-oh and the Pokemon League.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I captured Kyogre and Latias in my Japanese HG so that I can reset it to use it for a Nuzlocke challenge... more on that later.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Just beat Clair...it was easy

My current [battling]team is:
;159;-Infection-lvl 43...I'm happy that it finally learned Aqua Tail and Superpower
;020;-Plague-lvl 43...Double Edge,Swords Dance,Crunch and Taunt...it's a killer
;037;-Rabies-lvl 42...I want that frikkin' Fire stone!

ForteAnly

I just caught a Shiny Gyarados with decent Iv's in the lake of rage and headed towards the Rocket Base in Mahogany Town. Healed up my pokemon and met Lance inside the house. Saw Lance's Dragonite Hyper Beam that man which was awesome and went inside to destroy the Rocket Base. Caught a Voltorb and Electrode. Now I'm heading over to Pryce but before that I'm going to the Bug Catching Contest and challenge 2 of the Safari Zone.

Current Team

- ;156; Lv.33
- ;160; Lv.33
- ;003; Lv.34
- ;034; Lv.33
- ;062; Lv.33
- ;148; Lv.34

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
I had a rematch with Whitney, which levelled up my Lugia to Lv 62. I got all 5 Shiny Leaves for my starter within the span on 10 minutes. My Trainer Card is now Green.

Ninetales123

got back to filling out my national pokedex, cussed out a magikarp because i think the species is over-populated (plz dont think im crazy), platinum game got stolen(thats 3 pokemon games now that got mugged: Pearl,Sapphire,and now platinum:(), making my team for pokemon black/white. im not complaining, just telling the stuff that recently happened to me, thats all ;)

Ninetales123

oh yea. and i also unlocked all the wall papers in pokemon heart gold. Plus, im tryin to find some shiny pokemon in HG.

Beat the elite four .now focusing on finshing my team by catching a larvitar in the safari zone, and trying to get ice beam in the game corner which will take a while. My team is currently:
Crobat: LV26
Arcanine LV45
Feraligatr: LV72
Snorlax:LV60

MetaPheonixPal

After a lot of training to Lv. 45, it was time to take on Ho-oh! I went up the tall tower and saw the amazing cutscene and saved right before fighting it. It was going to take me a while to get Ho-oh considering that I wanted one with a good nature, didn't want to use my Master ball, and didn't have a synchronizer. It took me a while but I finally got a Ho-oh with a good nature and continued my quest. I flew back to New Bark Town and went to the east to Kanto! I fought every trainer and made it to the Victory Road which was different than the previous games with Victory Road. I found my way through and found my Rival who was was challenging but was defeated.

I then went to north to the Pokemon League.... it was time to take on my toughest challenge yet. I stocked up on supplies and went in. I mostly used Parasect's X-Scissor on Will and his Psychic Types. I used Noctowl on Koga and on Bruno since he knew Psychic moves.I used Parasect on Karen and her Dark Types. I then mostly used Feraligatr and his Ice Fang to take care of Lance's Dragons. I then became the Champion! Woohoo!
I went into the Hall of Fame and went back home, wondering what to do now....
I then went to see Prof. Elm who gave me the S.S. Ticket so I went to the boats. Prof. Oak was there and he upgraded my Pokedex to the National Pokedex. I then jumped onto the boat to a new adventure! I battled all of the trainers on the boat and helped someone find their child. By the time I was done, the boat had reached its destination. I headed out and saw Suicune run off. As I kept on going I saw the beauty of Kanto in 4th Generation. It was incredible to see an improved looking Kanto and I was excited to explore it all over again.

I had to take on the 8 Kanto Gyms. I started off with the closest one which was the one run by Lieutenant Surge. I beat him with my Arcanine. I then went north and used Parasect to take out Sabrina. I went to the east to Lavender and then to the west to Celadon. I used Noctowl and Arcanine to take out Erika. I went to Cerulean and ran into a Team Rocket Member as I was trying to go into the gym which was empty. I followed the Rocket Member and defeated him where he was informed that Team Rocket had already been disbanded. So I went north and near Bill's old house and saw Misty. I interrupted her and she went back to the gym. I used Ampharos to defeat Misty. I then went to the east to the Power Plant and saw that the people needed some help so I helped them out by getting the part that they were missing. With that, I went through Rock Tunnel to Lavender to get the Radio Upgrade so I could hear the Poke Flute. I first went to the south to Fuchsia but got some more training by going down Cycling Road.

Next time, the rest of Kanto and training for the ultimate challenge.

Shimama

.the~desert~spirit.
I made some major changes to my Pokemon family. First of all, I released Mango (Lickitung) and Bandit (Larvitar) back to the wild in the Safari Zone. I really would not have had much time at all to train them properly, so I let them go. Perhaps I'll meet them again one day. :)

I also sent Blaze (Charmander) to a new home, because he wasn't getting all the attention he deserved. I know he'll be well taken care of, though. And I also released Seabelle (Lapras) back to the wild. She was an awesome Lapras, but I knew when I first caught her that I would just use her assistance for a while, then let her go out and find her pod once again.

So, after saying goodbye to all of them, I obtained a Seel and named her Ponyo. :> She's adorable and so silly and fun. I'm currently getting her up to level 30 like my other Pokemon. I also got a Treecko egg and hatched it into a marvelous Treecko. :D His name is Stormi and I simply adore him. x3

So as of now, I'm training Stormi and Ponyo to match everyone else, then we're taking on the Cianwood City Gym.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
SS - After defeating Morty ages ago, I finally got back into playing, reached the top of the Olivine lighthouse. Now setting off across the sea.

Hatched a Rotom egg - which I traded over from Platinum, its been so long since I played that I forgot that it was a Rotom egg!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Since last my team have done quite alot, starting with a catch of 2 bellsprout. Nicknamed one of the bellsprouts something random, just cause i was trading for that onix. I then went and grabbed the Rock Smash HM to teach to onix for later. I then went and caught a Spinarak, for pokewalker usage. Next i had hoothoot take out everyone in the sprout tower, save for Totodile taking out the hoothoots. Next i Had Totodile sweep through Falkner's gym, getting me the badge. Elm's aid then charged in the door handed me an egg and left. With egg and an enigma stone in hand i headed towards union cave, grabbing an old rod and shell bell on the way.

i am now in azalea, ready to dive into a well

Team
Shiny Totodile lvl 15
HootHoot lvl 15
Bellsprout lvl 15

Aurath8

Went into Union Cave to battle some trainers, get some items and the Lapras.
Current team.
Typhlosion Lvl 71
Rash/Blaze
-Eruption
-Flamethrower
-Focus blast
-Swift

Crobat Lvl 72
Quirky/Inner Focus
-Poison Fang
-Wing Attack
-Fly
-Roost

Ampharos Lvl 68
Naive/Static
-Discharge
-Signal Beam
-Focus Blast
-Thunder Wave

Espeon Lvl 70
Modest/Sychronize
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Swift
-Morning Sun

Starmie Lvl 69
Rash/Natural Cure
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Recover

Mamoswine Lvl 69
Hardy/Snow Cloak
-Ice Shard
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Rock Climb

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Eating myself up, as I don't know if I'm gonna evolve my shiny CHINCHOU... LANTURN's alot stronger in Hit Points, but I hate pink... I love abyssal fish, and am an expert on them, but I just don't know if it's worth turning it into something ugly-ish, just for strength...

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Eating myself up, as I don't know if I'm gonna evolve my shiny CHINCHOU... LANTURN's alot stronger in Hit Points, but I hate pink... I love abyssal fish, and am an expert on them, but I just don't know if it's worth turning it into something ugly-ish, just for strength...

poke-lord

training all of these to lvl-35 to beat jasmine

Charmleon-25
Meganium-35
Feraligatr-35
Noctowl-35
Ampharos-35
Togetic-30

ForteAnly

Let's see I defeated Pryce and went to Goldenrod City to battle the rockets. Before that though I played my FR version to send over a Clefairy with softboiled so I could raise it in my team. After a couple of hours of getting them and trading them over I finally got my Adamant Clefairy with Softboiled. I leveled it up to lv. 22 and began to ev train it by clearing out all the unnecessary ev's gained why leveling it up. Once it was clean I ev trained which did not take too long with the anklets and Pkrs. Now I'm heading to the undergorund rocket hideout to finish them off.

MetaPheonixPal

While I was in Fuchsia, I Pal Park'd some Pokemon over and then challenged Janine with Noctowl. After that I flew back to the sleeping Snorlax and woke it up with the Pokeflute, I battled it and caught it. I then moved through Diglett's Cave which seems to have a few brides and Rock Climb places now much like other places. I went to Pewter City and beat Brock with Feraligatr. I then went south to see the beautifal Viridian Forest, a little bit bigger than I had previously seen it (never played GSC so I didn't really see the downgraded version). I went south, past Viridian City, and to Pallet Town. It was so great to be in the town, that started the first Pokemon games, in updated graphics. I went south, after staying in Pallet Town for a while and exploring, and saw the destroyed Cinnabar Island as well as Blue. I went east to the Seafoam Islands and saw Blaine, as well as a gym in a cave. He was also defeated by Feraligatr. I then flew back to Viridian to challenge Blue where I used a mix of Pokemon to defeat him. The gym design was awesome. With this, I had defeated all of the gym leaders!!
I went to Oak who gave me the HM for Rock Climb and told me about Mt. Silver. This is where Red is and he was surely going to be hard so I started to train. I first downloaded the Wifi Jirachi Event which was going on at the time and then started collecting phone numbers. I started rematching gym leaders repeatedly to train. Feraligatr got to the 80s, Noctowl was Lv. 70, and the rest were in the 60s. I heard people training in Mt. Silver itself before fighting Red so I decided to try it out. Before I knew it, I was at Red so I decided to try to beat Red. I actually did it! It took a few of my max revives and most of it was luck based with paralyzed pokemon or critical hits but I won in the end. I decided I wouldn't get my Kanto or Hoenn Starters yet and start going for the legendaries. I downloaded the Enigma Stone event.
I recently bought a SoulSilver to match my Heartgold. Heartgold will be my main file and my SoulSilver will be my reset game, the game I reset in case I ever want to go through Johto again since I cannot reset Heartgold without losing my Wifi Events.
I started hatching Abras for Synchronizers. The one I wanted the most was Timid for Latios, I was prepared for a few hour wait for my Abra..... I got a Timid Synchronizer on the first egg. I then decided to just keep on hatching and I got a lot of good natured ones early on like Jolly, Adamant, Modest, Bold, Calm, and so on. I finished Firered recently so I decided to migrate my team. I migrated 5 of them and migrated my Magneton to Platinum to evolve. I then traded over my new Magnezone over to Heartgold. I took a group picture with my Firered Team in Pallet Town to celebrate completing Firered and to bring them back to where it all started.

So basically I am all caught up. After this my posts will stop being so long and will include what happens in both of my games.

Status
Not open for further replies.