• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Beat the elite 4 four for the second time in my HG. My team incomplete and natures sucked and EV's were wierd (besides jolteon and gliscor) really wierd but it did the job :)

Jolteon-Lv64
Typhlosion-Lv63
Togkiss-Lv63
Flygon-Lv68
Mamoswine-Lv64
Gliscor-Lv65

My gliscor probably was the most pwning with swords dance and eq. It's IV for speed is 31, 160Spe EV's and Jolly nature which is almost the best you can find! (252Spe EV's is better)

Chimecho3000

Conquered the Pokeathlon 100%. Just got my 40th trophy.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Recently beat Red with just my Espeon. My Staraptor took out some of Snorlax's HP, but Espeon took out all of his Pokemon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ok so I had previous rushed through the Johto/Kanto Elite Four since I wanted the experience and all that good stuff, but I also wanted to pick up my GS Anniversary Mew from the PokeMart so I could complete the National Dex lol. Once I started out in New Bark Town, I flew to the nearest PokeMart to pick it up. I got a Lonely-natured Mew and that was better than nothing in my opinion. I spent the better half of the day training it around the Tall Grass near Pallet Town, then working my way up to Pewter City and beyond; as if I was starting out my Pokemon journey like Ash from the anime haha. I got Mew to level 26 at the end of the day by rebattling random trainers. Deposited it since I wanted to keep it in "mint condition", and saved the game while I was at it.

KAS

My pokedex progress is going well.

I am have now caught 373 pokemon!

My latest additions are - Torchi, combusken, blaizken, Charmander, charmeleon, Charizard, ledyba, ledian, Blissey, Mewtwo, teddirusa, Ursaring, weavile, vespiquen and wailord.

In Soulsilver I have now defeated Red.

Today I just spent some time looking at other trainers' PC boxes via Wifi. That got boring rather quickly so I also watched some battles...eh.
I'm looking to trade for a Chikorita, so I hatched two Cyndaquil eggs and two Totodile eggs in the hopes that someone will want them. xP
Other than that not much is going on in my file right now.

poke-lord

deceided to get back into this and I am currently ev training a gyrados

raz1337

Miju Miju!
Today I just spent some time looking at other trainers' PC boxes via Wifi. That got boring rather quickly so I also watched some battles...eh.
I'm looking to trade for a Chikorita, so I hatched two Cyndaquil eggs and two Totodile eggs in the hopes that someone will want them. xP
Other than that not much is going on in my file right now.

How'd you view PC boxes?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I got my Mew first day. I like having a legit Mew, but I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't Celebi, and this is probably going to be the last event they have for HG/SS, which probably means we're never getting a fateful encounter Celebi for the Giovanni event :(

They will have it, trust me. If its an event that unlocks a special feature in the game, more often than not, they'll have the event.

How'd you view PC boxes?

I think its done through the WFC building, where you post Battle Frontier videos.

MissFrederick

Well, yesterday, I managed to get myself a Lucario off the GTS on Heart Gold. I only got one for breeding purposes. I wanted to breed myself a Riolu to evolve into my very own Lucario. I don't care about natures but there was one thing I wanted when breeding the Riolu. I don't have my Water Pulse TM anymore so I wanted to breed a Riolu with a water type Hidden Power so it could stand up to its ground and fire weaknesses. I got incredibly lucky and the first Riolu I hatched had the water type Hidden Power. I started working on raising its friendship so I could evolve it. I maxed its happiness last night but evolved it this morning because it only evolves during the day. I've also taught it Psychic so it can stand up its fighting type weakness. I also went into the Battle Hall to get points to get my Lucario a new move. He's currently Level 40 but he's levelling up pretty fast.

raz1337

Miju Miju!
They will have it, trust me. If its an event that unlocks a special feature in the game, more often than not, they'll have the event.

I think its done through the WFC building, where you post Battle Frontier videos.

In HG/SS, it's just a cutscene that it unlocks and an optional battle. In BW, though, it's required for Zorua. They have to. Besides, though, if you look at how Japan did their events, they got 2 Mew events with 4 months of HG/SS coming out. They got their Celebi *along* with the 3 beasts around the time the 13th movie came out. They're not late on Celebi. We haven't even gotten a TITLE for the 13th movie yet.

Draetrialis

His soul. Mine. NAO!
Well, I just evolved my Quilava into Typhlosion (he's named Blitz in honor of my original Typhlosion.) I'm training my team to defeat Clair and I need to get my Dratini... I also need to train my Shuckle in the Pokewalker. XD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well I had previously gotten some training done for my event Mew but then decided to get back on track and train my main Pokemon and not just the Mew. I deposited Groudon and Houndoom and withdrew Steelix and Politoed; two Pokemon I had previously evolved by trading, yet never actually trained. I gave both of them Lucky's Eggs I got via trade too, and then set out to Victory Road. It was the best place to train level 40ish Pokemon like Steelix and Politoed since their Steel-type and Water-type attacks were so effective against Rock-type Pokemon like Graveler. I trained there for a few hours, just doing my thing and then decided to give them some new moves since their original moves were getting old. Taught Steelix Rock Slide and Earthquake, and taught Politoed Ice Beam and Surf and then went back to training, though I went to Mt. Silver this time, which is more of a challenge. Saved.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
The chances of that kind of Articuno being....31^5? 1 in 28,629,151? ......

Exactly. I don't believe a word of it to be brutally honest.

Draetrialis

His soul. Mine. NAO!
Okay... I beat the Kimono Marathon (fighting the five kimono girls) and I caught Ho-Oh with ONE Quick Ball at the start of our match. I have to say, though, that the summoning of Ho-Oh is far more majestic at night.

EDIT: I just got my first legitimate event MEW!

Last edited:

Bardische

Elegance.
To be honest, I restarted my HeartGold game because I dried up every pokemon it had, which are now on my copy of Black. My Salamence is happy moving about.

Now, I started my game again with a Chikorita, since Totodile and Cyndaquil already had their turn. M

My Chikorita had a Mild nature, which I've been wanting since I restarted. First pick without soft-resetting D:

Worst luck ever. A Shiny Sentret appeared before I even reached Cherrygrove -_-

Got the pokedex. Now, about to get the event Mew.

Off-topic (probably): Can anyone tell me if I can get this Mew THAT early? Like I barely even got to Violet City yet? Thank you :))

RiseOfZekrom

To be honest, I restarted my HeartGold game because I dried up every pokemon it had, which are now on my copy of Black. My Salamence is happy moving about.

Now, I started my game again with a Chikorita, since Totodile and Cyndaquil already had their turn. M

My Chikorita had a Mild nature, which I've been wanting since I restarted. First pick without soft-resetting D:

Worst luck ever. A Shiny Sentret appeared before I even reached Cherrygrove -_-

Got the pokedex. Now, about to get the event Mew.

Off-topic (probably): Can anyone tell me if I can get this Mew THAT early? Like I barely even got to Violet City yet? Thank you :))

Of course.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I got the event Mew!And defeated the Elite 4.Mew is currently in the Breeding Center for some levelling up

Status
Not open for further replies.