• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Taithin - HG - Found the party a mess.. But I had a Celebi and the Crown Suicine. and a Turtwig. (Taithin's Half-sister has a story about Celebi, which based on the WIP Novel that take their names. There is time travelling in it. (Actually most of my game Characters are named after characters in the Novel)

Boxed the ledgendaries, and headed to GTS. Oh Maaan.. No one has taken my ;195; (Actually was Nakato(Dia)) I want a ;359; I'll go back on Thursday.

Head to the Radio Tower, played the daily lotto. I love the fact I've got many boxes of traded.. Free EXP Share. Stuck it on Turtwig, I want a Torterra, for my Dex, started to run around a bit, after I pick up an egg. I forget what it's going to be. I don't think it's the Water Pulse Glameow. It could be a Skitty or a Wailmer, as far as I can tell.

Ran around until I got tired.. (DSi Batteries dead.)

Fish

Thunder Trainer
Checked out the GTS trying to find a Kabutops. Really? People want a Deoxys..for a Kabutops?

Added roughly 20 pokemon to my Dex today, bringing it to about 115. Pretty much evolved everything that needed a stone in my box, then caught a couple safari zone pokemon.

Went to the battle tower, won 14 straight before losing (to a Xatu that I needed one more hit to KO.) Trying to get enough BP for Razor Claw so I can get a Weavile.

Rashaden

Have been spending time breeding (I see myself as a true PokeBreeder). Recently bred a Female Absol with a Male shiny Rapidash to get an Absol with Megahorn and also hatched a Vulpix that knows Energy Ball. Trying to evolve a Bagon that has Hydro Pump bred into him then will focus on evolving Eevee into Espeon so I can breed it with a Growlithe to get a Growlithe with Morning Sun. Yeah I do this since I beat the game lol... My favs are a Marowak and Gengar, both with Perish Song!!!

luxrayshock

I've been messing around in the battle frontier lately. Got to Palmer with a random GTS team (gliscor, garchomp, togekiss) and lost easily to dragonite alone. Played in battle arcade (I think?) and had to shut off game because of other pressing issues.

Im taking a break from Heart Gold.

SneaselClaw

I've been using Soul Silver as my PokeRepository for when I get White, so I've been hard at work catching and breeding Pokemon ready to transfer over. My Legendary hunt is almost complete, I'm only missing Articuno, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza and Arceus.
So after I get Articuno I'm going to focus on getting the most basic forms of as many Pokemon as I can. I've already bred each of the starters and I'm slowly working my way through the list. Even if I don't finish by Friday, it'll be a good head start for filling up the Unova Pokedex.

OJG

r u not entertained
Beat Whitney with Nidorino/Nidorina. I went back and got Spearow, as I had completely forgotten about Gary having one. My team is now Graveler, Nidorino, Nidorina, and Spearow, soon to be Fearow, in training. I just got to Ecrutaek so hopefully I can add Magmar soon too.

Not much has changed. Trained my team to 31 before Morty, Spearow evolved and have been searching for Magmar. Unfortunately, they have eluded me other than one occasion where I caught it (only Magmar I've seen) and it was Impish. So I'm searching still, close to giving up my search and coming back

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I started to challenge Koga, and things went relatively easy for me during that battle. Despite him trying to Confuse, Poison, and Paralyze my Pokemon, I managed to hit his Pokemon with strong attacks and they fainted. His Venomoth was difficult to defeat at the end, but Feraligatr used Surf and Venomoth was finally knocked out cold. I then moved on to Bruno's room and I had an easier time against his Fighting-type Pokemon since I used Fearow and its Flying-type moves. I also used Ampharos so that it would gain some more battle experience. Once that was done, I moved on other to Karen's room. Her Murkrow and Houndoom were taken care of with my Quasgire, but her Genger and Vileplume proved to be tough Pokemon for me. I finally beat them and then Karen's Umbreon at the end, and I saved before moving on to Lance's room.

Cruisin'

After a small break from playing I decided to ditch Nidoking and recruit a Scyther. Finally hatched a "Very Finicky" Jolly male. He'll be a Scizor eventually.

Feraligtr Lv 37 - "Lamashtu"
Espeon Lv 37 - "Aeon"
Ampharos Lv 35 - "Ace"
Scyther Lv 1 (but not for long) - "Hirameki"

About to enter Ice Path.

OJG

r u not entertained
Just obtained two eggs, Houndour and Squirtle in a trade. Now going to hatch them, then train up Squirtle (I can wait for Houndour).

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I was wondering why it took so long for you to just breed your Breloom for the Shroomish, to finish the Dex.

I was just lazy. But anyways, the last journey post, like Platinum is going to be posted the day before Black and White come out in the US. I have everything planned for the post.

Roxas013

Pirate King
2day i EV trained a gyarados its lvl29 now
the starly i EV trained is a lvl34 staraptor
the haunter my 1sr EVd poke is lvl30 now
anyone kno a good place 2 train other than e4?
nd i need a trade partner 2 evolve haunter. pm me if u wanna

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Gonna play through HeartGold to get Kyogre so I can get Rayquaza. Wish I could complete the dex before Black and White but I doubt I will.

hever

022611229PM
Mom took away the games because my bros were fighting. Dang you people, I didn't get Suicune. D:

Fish

Thunder Trainer
Found two awesome people in the Wifi Chat to help me evolve Kadabra and Slowpoke (into Slowking). Project Pokedex is at a WHOPPING..130.

Roxas013

Pirate King
im still traing my gyarados, haunter, and staraptor. lvl40, 35, 35 respectively. all i need is sumone 2 help me evolve my haunter. then im good

DasBoot

Recent things in HG:

Beat the PokéAthlon and got 2 stars on my Trainer Card.
Went through the Safari Zone to catch different Pokémon when I switched around the items.
And got to catching Lugia after a long and painful walk through the Whirl Islands. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.