• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamer

Current team: ;157; ;073; ;025; ;143; ;034; ;093;

Made my way across Mt Moon and into Cerulean City. Forgot about Misty not being in her Gym to start off with, so after wandering round an empty swimming pool for a bit went off to the Cape. Got past the 6 trainers plus the guy waiting at the end with little effort. After finding Misty turned round and headed back to the City. After Ensuine's clues about a the whereabouts of Sucunie had been hoping to find it up at the Cape, but guess I'll have to re-think that one. Might try popping up there again after beating Misty and seeing if that makes any difference.

Anyway, the Gym battle went well again. Pikachu got through all the warm up trainers, although couldn't really match up to any of Misty's Pokemon and ended up fainting early on against Golduck, who then was healed. Haunter came in and did a good job, getting Golduck's HP right down, but was taken out by a couple of Water Pulses. This battle was all about Snorlax though. After finishing off Golduck, he quickly put down Quagsire, who in days gone by would have presented a massive problem for my team. Decided to switch to Typlosion against Lapras, since the Ice type balanced things out. Misty got a bit lucky in confusing Typlosion with a Water Pulse, so decided to play it safe and drop Snorlax back in. Despite getting paralyzed and confused he still managed to finish off Lapras. Was then used as a wall while I revived Haunter and healed Typlosion in perpetration for facing Starmie. In a similar performance to what Tentacruel did against Brock, Snorlax didn't just hang on in. After absorbing Starmies' attacks, was able to go on the offensive for a couple of turns and dish out a real good amount of damage. If it wasn't for the paralysis would probably have been able to finish it there and then. Anyway, by the time he fainted Snorlax had ensured the battle was pretty much over and all that remained was for Typlosion to come in and finish it off with a Swift.

Another badge and another good win. As expected, Haunter and Pikachu are proving to be the weak links in the team, but with the others working so effectively together I see no need to change things around. Both are Pokemon I really like and can be quite effective against trainers on the road.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I left the Sprout Tower after I defeated all the Sages inside and obtained the Flash TM, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I didn't think my Pokemon were strong enough to challenge the local Gym however, so I went to train a bit at Dark Cave. Unfortunately, training there was really dull, so I went back to Violet City and I continued west until I reached the northern entrance to the Ruins of Alph. I collected the Rock Smash HM outside before going in and I taught it to my Geodude. I arrived in the ruins in order to train my Pokemon a bit more, and I used Rock Smash to break the boulders there. I was able to collect some items as well as battle against wild Geodude that popped out of the boulders. I left the Ruins of Alph afterwards, and I picked up a Yellow Apricorn and I captured a wild Mareep in the tall grass on Route 32. I saved the game before training some more.

Drummerdude

Good lord the statues! Every time I walked in front of one I was ambushed by two Rocket Grunts. They kept mentioning something about a secret switch but I couldn't find it anywhere so I had no choice but to take on every grunt with Rhynoplast. To make it even worse there was a part where I would be ambushed by exploding Pokemon. I eventually got through it and I was luckily healed by Lance. Turns out I had to gather two passwords in order to get to the Boss's room so I had to fight every single Team Rocket member in order to gather the two passwords. It didn't take too long and before I knew it I was challenging a Giovanni wannabe. Rhynoplast and Hugh took care of his team and then I had to chase a Murkrow around until it opened up a new room. Lance and I ended up teaming up to take on another Rocket leader and a grunt. Once they scurried off I was forced to knock out three Electrode's so I did just that. Lance thanked me by giving me the HM for Whirlpool (Thanks Lance...) and now that the gym was unblocked I could head there.

Stupid Ice Puzzles. Stupid Ice type Pokemon. Fortunately most of these Ice types are also water types which made Crane insanely useful. After a few trainers it even evolved into Cacturne! I beat the remaining gym trainers and then challenged Pryce. Crane took out his Seel with Absorb and Faint Attack pretty quickly. I switched to 'Murica against his Dewgong and had to use Curse a few times and then knocked out Dewgong with a few Strength's. His final Pokemon, Piloswine, managed to knock out 'Murica somehow but Hugh went in and finished it off with Surf. I got my badge and then left the gym. Upon exiting I received a call from Elm mentioning something weird at the Radio Tower. Wonder what could be going on there???

Lorde

I trained my Pokemon a bit more, then I headed over to the Violet City Pokemon Center where I healed my Pokemon in preparation for the upcoming Gym battles. I finally arrived at the Violet Gym after taking care of my Pokemon, and I battled against both of the Gym trainers. I defeated them, then I arrived at the end of the Gym and I battled against Gym Leader Falkner. I used my Geodude against his Pidgey first, and I was able to defeat it without any troubles with Rock Throw. I then switched to my Mareep when Falkner sent out his Pidgeotto. I used ThunderShock against it, but it didn't defeat Pidgeotto, who just healed itself with Roost afterward. I used my Cyndaquil to finish it off, and I won the match. I obtained the Roost TM and the Zephyr Badge from Falkner, and I headed out of the Gym. I got a call from Elm telling me to visit the Poke Mart to pick something up. I saved the game.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I transfered over 5 of my team to my platinum so I could teach them some good tms then transfered them back. Now I'm getting them to l;v 46 before taking on the elite 4. Hopefully there will not be any deaths D=

Lorde

I visited the Violet City Poke Mart in order to pick up the Pokemon Egg from Professor Elm's assistant. I bought some stuff while I was there since I was running out of supplies. I headed out afterwards, and I encountered one of the Kimono Girls outside. I went to the local Pokemon Center after that, and I headed south to Route 32 after finishing all the little tasks in Violet City. I obtained a Miracle Seed from a guy as I was passing through and I battled some trainers as I made my way south. I eventually arrived at the bridge area near the Magnet Train tracks, and I battled the Fishermen there. I kept going until I found the Pokemon Center near the entrance to Union Cave and I healed my Pokemon there. I got an Old Rod from a man inside, then I headed out to battle a few more trainers and to capture wild Pokemon. After I fished and captured a wild Magikarp, I saved before continuing.

Silicone

Poison Moth
Beat Whitney. Caught Sudowoodo, planning to get a Ledyba on route 37 cuz they're ADORABLE X>

Bred my Bayleef and got two Chikorita eggs, received Slugma from Primo, and planning to use Zubat for the next gym (spam Bite)

dayvee

I've recently spent what feels like an age trying to train my team up and getting together enough money to buy lots of ultra balls and max repels in order to catch Mewtwo. Last night, I thought that I would finally go for it (I could always save and try again if it went wrong), so I got everything together and headed to Cerulean cave. Finding it wasn't too difficult (I normally have little patience for caves), and getting its health down was pretty much a breeze. I can honestly say that I have never struggled to catch any Pokémon as I did with Mewtwo. It took at least 40 ultraballs and as a last ditch attempt, I finally caught it in a net ball. I'm so pleased :D

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Continuing on, I demolished Chuck and Jasmine, the latter's pokemon being supremely easy with Vixen's Flamethrower.I went on my merry way to Mahogany town, hearing that a red monster was in thy LAKE OF RAEG.Defeated it and met Champion Lance.We teamed up to clear out the Team Rocket hideout, all of my Pokemon gaining levels.Gem is proving amazing, and well able to hold her own in fights.She wiped out half of the Poison types in Jhoto, I swear.Vixen and Spectrum made quick work of Pryce's gym, and off to Goldenrod we go!All shared exp evenly and got up to Level 39 each.OHMAGAWD Archer was hard!He defeated me on my first try, but with planning like on Morty's gym, we prevailed.Skipped the trainers on the route before the Ice Path for my fourth team member.To Ice Path!

Lorde

I finally entered Union Cave, and I battled against some wild Pokemon inside. I also found some trainers as I was moving around, and I battled against them for the experience. I moved around the first floor of the cave and I was able to find the exit easily, but I stayed there for a while in order to train my Pokemon for the upcoming Gym battle. I healed my Pokemon regularly at the Pokemon Center on Route 32, and I was able to level up my Pokemon quickly thanks to the battles. I finally arrived at Route 33 just east of Azalea Town, and after picking some Apricorns and battling a Hiker, I went west until I saw Team Rocket outside of the Slowpoke Well. I couldn't enter the well, so I went to Azalea Town first. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I went to Kurt's house. He left to deal with Team Rocket alone, and I bought some items at the Poke Mart before giving chase.

The Flash

I like shorts!
Got nostalgic and restarted Heart Gold. Got incredibly disappointed when I realized that you can't get Phanpy early in the game like you could in Crystal.

Chose Cyndaquil this time instead of Feraligatr. I wish Chikorita got a better, more offensive move set. Because I love her design.

I wanna use either Kingler or Dewgong this time around as my water type. And I think I'll use Jolteon too. Maybe Gengar. So that's like 4 Pokemon. I need to think of my Flying type. Pidgey and Spearow I've used too many times. Although I actually haven't used a Pidgey in a long time. And I used Noctowl in my last play through, I wasn't too happy with it.

Lorde

I headed over to the Slowpoke Well after picking up some supplies, and I found Kurt down there. He got hurt and couldn't continue, so I went inside the cave to stop Team Rocket myself. I battled several Team Rocket grunts around the cave and I saw the Slowpoke that had their tails cut off. I finally encountered Proton and I battled against him to stop Team Rocket's scheme. I used my Flaaffy against his Zubat and I beat it with ThunderShock. I then switched to Quilava and I defeated his Koffing with a simple Ember attack. Proton and the Team Rocket grunts fled the scene afterwards, and I left the Slowpoke Well. I visited the Pokemon Center in Azalea Town where I healed my Pokemon, then I picked up a White Apricorn outside Kurt's house. I went back to the Slowpoke Well after that in order to train my Geodude and Pidgeotto for the Azalea City Gym battle. I saved after training.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I traded some Pokemon over from Platinum to HeartGold. I then worked on training and evolving some of them. Once that was done, my Johto regional dex was complete and I received the diploma for completing it. Now I just need to finish obtaining all the Pokemon in the National dex - right now, I'm 40 something Pokemon away from being done. Today, I finished getting all the Pokedex entries for the starters from other regions. I'm currently leveling up a Staravia and a Luxio.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I actually beat the whole elite 4 and lance, although I lost Pomelo and Plueot. I kind of sacrificed Pomelo because she isn't very helpful. I still have these guys though =D
Artichoke the typhlosian and Lemon the donphan lv 47 each
SeaLuttuce the MVP lanturn and Egg Plant the crobat lv 47 each
Tangelo the giraffarig is going with SeaLuttuce and my nidoran female is going with Egg Plant. I hate how both the nidorans I caught have rivalry >.<

Lorde

I returned to Azalea Town after doing a lot of training at Union Cave and at the Slowpoke Well, and I visited the local Gym after healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I had to navigate around the Azalea Gym using those little spider carts and I had to move switches around in order to travel along a different path. I also battled against the Gym trainers while I was at it, and then I reached Bugsy's spot at the end of the Gym. I battled against him and he used his Scyther first. I used Quilava and I was about to attack it with Ember, but Scyther used U-turn to escape the battle, and I defeated Bugsy's Kakuna in its place. I used my Pidgeotto against Bugsy's Metapod, then I used Geodude against Scyther. I was able to beat it this time with Rock Throw, and I obtained the U-urn TM and the Hive Badge from Bugsy after the battle. I headed out of the Gym and I saved outside.

Drummerdude

Turns out Team Rocket had infiltrated the Radio Tower and it was up to me to stop it. Freaking SirPera showed up and tried to ruin everything but luckily I overpowered him and the rest of Team Rocket to save the day! After leaving I returned to Mahogany Town and went east towards the Ice Cave. Inside the cave Dyre evolved into Typhlosion! One more to go! It didn't take long before I was in Blackthorn City. I decided to go south and beat up the trainers (literally) for some extra training. Once all the trainers were defeated I went to the gym and took a break.

Lorde

I went to the Azalea Town Pokemon Center in order to heal my injured Pokemon and then I went shopping with some of the money that I had earned. I stocked up on Poke Balls and Potions there, then I headed outside. I picked another White Apricorn in Kurt's backyard and I gave him a couple to turn into Fast Balls. I then headed to the Ilex Forest gatehouse, but my rival showed up before I made it and I had to battle against him. I healed my Pokemon after that ordeal and I arrived at the forest. I wandered north until I found those two guys who had lost two of their Farfetch'd. I agreed to help them, so I wandered around the forest trying to lead the Farfetch'd in the right direction. After finishing that mission, I obtained the Cut HM from the older guy and I cut down the skinny tree in front of the forest shrine. I went north and I battled against some wild Pokemon before I saved the game.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I transferred a few Pokemon to HeartGold from Emerald in order to get the remaining Hoenn Pokemon for my Pokedex. After that, I did some breeding to get some baby Pokemon such as Happiny and Bonsly. I then did some rematches against a few trainers in order to level up a Gible and Shieldon for evolution. And just a few minutes ago, I did some trading with my Platinum in order to get Rhyperior, Magmortar, Electivire, and Dusknoir. Now, I'm only 15 Pokemon away from completing my HG's Pokedex. All the Pokemon I'm missing are Sinnoh Pokes so I'm going to get them on my Platinum and then trade them over.

Welcome to http://ichecker.info

Hi?n t?i mình dang cung c?p Credit dùng d? ki?m tra thông tin nhÃ* m?ng vÃ* tình tr?ng simlock iphone.

N?u có nhu c?u liên h? mình d? du?c h? tr? vÃ* mua credit.

Check tr?c ti?p không ch? d?i ph? thu?c vÃ*o b?t k? ai.

L?y thông tin tr?c ti?p t? máy ch? apple

Ch?y liên t?c không ngh? 24/7/365 ngÃ*y.

M?i 1 l?n check m?t 1 Credit.

Các m?c n?p dang áp d?ng.

Du?i 50 credit giá 10.000 VND / 1 Credit
Trên 50 d?n 100 Credit giá 8.000 VND / 1 Credit
Trên 100 d?n 200 Credit giá 7.000 VND / 1 Credit
Trên 200 d?n 500 Credit giá 6.000 VND / 1 Credit
Trên 500 Credit giá 5.000 VND / 1 Credit

Log check demo

IMEI: 0128400028xxxxx
Part Description: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE
Coverage End Date: Out of Warranty
Coverage Status:
First Unbrick Date: 24/10/11
Last Unbrick Date: 24/10/11
Next Tether Activation: Japan SoftBank.
Lock Status: Locked

Thông tin liên h? mua Credit

TR? S? CHÃNH

Ngu?i d?i di?n: TR?N VI?T TRINH
D?a ch? giao d?ch: 64 (27) Ph?m Ngu Lão - KCN Hòa Xá - TP Nam D?nh
S? di?n tho?i: 0914.37.47.48
Yahoo: [ tranviettrinh01011984 ]
Email: tranviettrinh01011984@gmail.com

T?I HÀ N?I (Chú ý call tru?c khi d?n)
Ngu?i d?i di?n: NGUY?N TH? THÙY LUONG
D?a ch? giao d?ch: Phòng 9N - 11C Ngõ 141 H? D?c Di - D?ng da - HÃ* N?i
S? di?n tho?i: 0912.344.887 - 04.668.31.668
Yahoo: [ tranviettrinh01011984 ]

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I beat the E4 during this week I was absent kinda, and restarted immediately to get a new team running. So to make this short, I started called myself Pedro, because, well that's my name. I picked Chikorita for some variety and because drummerdude decided to take my cyndaquil. >.< just kidding. Called her Chica because... well she's a girl and that's the first thing I came up with. After I went all boss on Mr Pokemon, as I came back to Elm's lab I saw this red haired dude be a bully to me he also had an AK-47. like wth bro. I beat him easily, and I saw his name...

FREAKING DRUMMER. lol i had to

Well yeah I told the cop dude his name, he's kinda in trouble... probably not because Pokemon Police kinda fail and make little 10 year olds do all the work. I then found my first pokewoman, and caught a Sentret called Tails. Nostalgia. Hm...
After some training I got to Violet City and went to the Sprout Tower, where I caught my 3rd team member, a Gastly called... To be honest I don't remember its name. Trained it and stopped for a whileee.

152.gif
161.gif
092.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.