• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Well I am at college right now but, I still have some recent happenings, thanks to the PokeWalker.

I caught a female Hoothoot on Rugged road, I am going to train it later so it will be at the same level as my Cyndaquil(Blaze). My Cyndaquil has also found 50 w twice!

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
On my pokewalker, I caught two pokemon and found 3 items, plus I've walked over 3000 steps.

Champion Jared 14

Traded over a totodile from Heart Gold over to Soul Silver, and I evolved him twice into Feraligatr. I'm really liking his new level up moves...And Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr get their moves fast, unlike the others to my knowledge...at least Quilava...I remember when you had to get Quilava to level 31 to just learn a decent fire move in flame wheel..Back in the originals...But anyways, I leveled up the team some more...Maybe I should do them so more, power ups that is...

I beat Chuck and got the Storm badge. I really liked his gym...Don't remember it having all those trainers...Though I do miss Chuck breaking that boulder before battle...lol...Jasmine is still stuck in the Olivine Lighthouse, and I don't know what to do to get her out...I've already been to Cianwood but the man is not offering Secretpotions...I wonder if I did something wrong...

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
I beat the Elite four and got to Kanto last night. This morning I beat Surge really easily then managed to get to Sabrina and beat her too. Now I'm in Cerulean. Fun fun. Cool to see how everything has changed.

-;248;

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Traded over a totodile from Heart Gold over to Soul Silver, and I evolved him twice into Feraligatr. I'm really liking his new level up moves...And Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr get their moves fast, unlike the others to my knowledge...at least Quilava...I remember when you had to get Quilava to level 31 to just learn a decent fire move in flame wheel..Back in the originals...But anyways, I leveled up the team some more...Maybe I should do them so more, power ups that is...

I beat Chuck and got the Storm badge. I really liked his gym...Don't remember it having all those trainers...Though I do miss Chuck breaking that boulder before battle...lol...Jasmine is still stuck in the Olivine Lighthouse, and I don't know what to do to get her out...I've already been to Cianwood but the man is not offering Secretpotions...I wonder if I did something wrong...
Did you talk to Jasmine in the Olivine Lighthouse yet? Thats the first step. If you do that, then talk to the Cainwood Pharmacist. He should give you a secretpotion after hearing from you that the lighthouse pokemon is in trouble.

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
in soul silver I caught raikou and beat Morty with him and he's modest!

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I hope to get Entei and Raikou soon enough myself. But first, Suicune and Latios are on my who to catch and when list.

rocky505

I just beat Blue and I'm now busy training to beat Red. I finally got a thunderstone to evolve my Shiny Pikachu. I'm just going through every route to see if I missed any trainers.

XcoreAndy

Busy morning/afternoon for me :D

-Beat Morty..who i thought was going to be my star player(murkrow) got knocked out by Gengar (2 Shadow Balls)
-Did the lighthouse with Magby
-Evolved Magby to Magmar before headed to Cianwood
-Trained Croconaw on the route to Cianwood..he Evolved to Feraligatr :D
-Beat Chuck with the help of Flamebody and Confusion..Murkrow took out Primeape but lost to a Focus Punch from Poliwrath
-Beat Jasmine..was hoping to use Magmar for the two Magnemites but nooo I had to use Sunny Day first. 2HKO from thunderbolts. Nidorinos dig took care of magnemite and Feraligatr took out Steelix
-Caught red Gyarados! sadly first shiny in the 4th gen for me
-did the TR Hideout arc.
-Mom bought Moonstone!! Hello Nidoking!

Feraligatr Lv34 Crunch, Headbutt, Ice Fang, Surf
Magmar Lv30 Fire Punch, Confuse Ray, Sunndy Day, Faint Attack
Nidoking Lv31 Dig, Peck, Headbutt, Double Kick
Murkrow Lv30 Wing Attack, Fly, Night Shade, Assurance

Champion Jared 14

I hope to get Entei and Raikou soon enough myself. But first, Suicune and Latios are on my who to catch and when list.

I didn't realize that you had to walk outside of the room on the third or fourth floor to get to the top of the lighthouse!! Yes, I have talked to her now, but I shall leave her for later. I want to find a place to train my pokemon some more, and maybe find my fifth and sixth team members hopefully...

Mailo

Fire Type Trainer
Well yesterday was a busy day for me pokewalker wise.

I caught an Elekid, Jigglypuff, Poliwag, Psyduck, Doduo, and Hoot Hoot. I found many rare items like Moon Stones etc.

I had to bid farewell to my Lv. 12 Beedrill and switch it for Elekid Lv. 11. My Beedrill and BellSprout now mostly go on pokewalker missions for me.

My Togepi egg hatched as I caught Unowns A-J and I managed to level it up to Lv. 12. Here is my current team:

Quilava Lv.17
Togepi Lv. 12
Elekid Lv. 12
Pidgey Lv. 12
Onix Lv. 12
Sentret Lv. 12

I am gonna continue to train my Pokemon some more before going for my second badge. Off to Azalea town!

SSJpikachu

Been a while since I last updated but whatever.

I went to catch sudowoodo and it sadly almost wiped out my team but I just caught it.
Beat Some trainers onto Ecruteak city
went to train some more on the route that leads to olivine city.
Released the legendary dogs.
Fought morty in a epic battle, killed his gastly with a fire blast, then gengar put to sleep my quilava and killed it but quilava luckily got a burn on him. I switched to pidgeotto and wing attack crits not once, not twice but three times getting him in the red and burn finishes him off. Revived quilava and now I have 4 badges.
Went to olivine city but realised I had not picked up a back so all the way back I go.
Realised I hadn't picked up a eevee so all the back I ago again.
Talked to Jasmine.
Now I'm in cianwood city and my team is now

Quilava 28, Flaffy24, Scyther 24, sudowoodo 23, kangaskhan 23 and corsola 20 so I can swim otherwise it's pidgeotto level 21.

I have 12 hours into the game because I've messed around for a while, I'm loving this game so I'm taking it slow.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
caught ho0oh in a master ball. i was running out odf ultras and mmy last pokemon was 40 Hp

hitoshura0

I just finished a miserable attempt to catch Ho-oh, in which every party member almost dead, it being paralyzed and at 1 HP, dodging Ultra ball after Ultra ball and it finally succumbing to its struggling. I then soft reseted, flamethrowered it once, then tried a quick ball. 1 bump, 2 bump, 3, bump, click. Frickin chicken.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm at Blackthorn city now. I'm going to get my gym team to lv 36 and take on Claire.

KKInu

Taking everything in stride. My Cyndaquil finally evolved, but I only just got out of Union Cave for the first time (yeah I'm REAAALLLLYYYY slow).... currently scouring the cave for an Onix but those things just don't want to come out!

Hopefully will beat Morty by Friday, I want a Lapras first chance.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I'm in Ecruteak City & I just went through the gym trainers in an attempt to level up my newly caught Wooper.At the last trainer my future intended gym star Golbat fainted from a Curse/Confuse Ray combo & I didn't have any Revives.I went to the Pkmn Center & healed everybody.
My main pkmn[wich means that I used them for battles...the rest are HM slaves] are:
Golbat lvl 27 named Mercury-after the planet & the metal[the air element & the fact that it's very toxic]
Quilava lvl 26 named Pluto-well the name is perfect for Typhlosion...it erupts & destroys everything when angry
Wooper lvl 17 named Neptune---water thingy
Mercury,Pluto & Neptune are the main planets in my astro chart so...^__^

Torpoleon

Torp's Pokemon SoulSilver Journey Part 8

Here is what happened:

I did everything with Team Rocket at Goldenrod City and freed the Radio Tower. I battled Prot, but I forget how the battle went. Also, Fire Ball evolved into Typhlosion. Now only Brave Fly is left to reach the final evolution which is Dragonite at LV 55.

My Pokemon Team:
Torp Jr./Feraligatr LV 37
Ice Fang
Slash
Surf
Crunch

Fire Ball/Typhlosion LV 36
Flamethrower
Lava Plume
Swift
Headbutt

Tiny Leaf/Meganium LV 36
Magical Leaf
Petal Dance
Cut
Poisonpowder

Brave Fly/Dragonair LV 36
Dragon Rage
Aqua Tail
Thunder Wave
Twister

Electrify/Ampharos LV 36
ThunderShock
ThunderPunch
Discharge
Flash

Bull-G/Granbull LV 36
Strength
Substitute
Focus Punch
Return

Expected in Part 9: I'll get to Blackthorn City and battle the gym trainers and then battle Clair in Part 10.

Actually, I'll become Champion after Part 15 for sure.

JD

Okay so Recently alot happened So we caught a Red Gyrados and Golbat evolved. Also to add on to that we managed get are Mine Badge while Training Eevee it evolved as well as Flaffy after that we took on Team Rocket at Mahogany Town and Croconaw evolved and after that we earned are 7th badge and thats were we left off.
Current Teaam

Feraligatr 34
Crunch
Ice Fang
Surf
Headbutt

Growlithe 32
Reversal
Flamethrower
Fire Fang
Roar

Crobat 33
Confuse Ray
Protect
Wing Attack
Bite

Espeon 32
Shadow Ball
Quick Attack
Bite
Sand Attack

Ampharos
Double Team
Thunder Bolt
Thunder Wave
Focus Punch

Ryuu$ei

OMFG I just won the Bug Catching Contest! Yay, Butterfree <3 Level 15 Female, almost near full HP.

Whitney was harder than I expected thanks to Miltank's high attack but Bayleef pulled through with the Magical Leaf/Synthesis combo.

Went over, caught Sudowoodo, blah blah. Then went on to get Eevee and now dumped him in the daycare with Ditto to breed female Eevees X_X. I need them female Eevees.

Also been taking part in the Pokethlon or whatever it's called, it's addictive! Managed to nab the Water Stone =D Now running all over hatching Eevee eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.