• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

smartie

WOW POKE CANNON! Those stories are absolutely awesome!! Seriously, I love them :D . I'm gonna try and write stories like that too, I hope that is okay with you and I hope people like them (wich I doubt).

My recent achievments
I was in Falkner's gym and decided I needed training! But it was too boring, after Chikorita reached level 15 I just swept through Falkner's team with Flaafy. I really love using Flaaffy, she is great. Ampharos has been my favourite pokemon since my first pokemon game: Gold. Lots pokemon are great, but nothing can beat Ampharos, even Hitmontop can't!

So after beating Falkner, I decided to travel south. I killed some wild pokemon and got the number of some other pickiniker. Then I killed some magikarps at the fishermen. I still need to defeat one of them, but I had to go to sleep. The next part of the journey will be some tough training. I'm going to train HootHoot, cause he is only level 7.

My team is currently:
;153; Mac, the male Bayleef of level 15.
;163; Nod, the male Hoothoot of level 7.
;180; Meg, the female Flaaffy of level 17.

I really like my team. But I need a water and a fire pokemon for better Coverage. I'm pretty sure about my fire pokemon: Magmar. But the Water pokemon is a hard choice. Maybe anyone got tips:
Slowbro, Poliwrath, Starmie are the ones I'm thinking about.

Necrobat

Competitive hopeful
I beat Claire down this morning and talked to the old man to get my Extremespeed Dratini. Was surprised by the Kimono Girls, but held strong... and then sat soft-resetting for a Bold Lugia. I didn't get one in the end, but I got a shiny one... which is Lonely. COMPLETE OPPOSITE. Sigh. Going to have to beat the game again at some point just to get a Bold Lugia.

Now going to train up before heading to the Indigo Plateau, but I feel like I probably don't need to anyway.

Current team;
Lv39 Ampharos
Lv40 Typhlosion
Lv40 Feraligatr
Lv42 Weavile
Surf/Whirpool slave Poliwag
Fly slave Spearow

Necrobat

Competitive hopeful
Oh don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm not happy. I'm thrilled. I'm just slightly inconvenienced by the fact I'll have to go through the game again to get a Bold one. =P

K-B-K

Well, I finally made it to Olivine City and did a few trades from my platinum and diamond saves so i could finally see what my MYSTRY Mew looked like following me. =D

Chris-kun

i still believe
After beating Falkner, I obtained the Togepi egg from the pokemart and encountered a girl in a kimono. Puzzled at her moonspeak, I decided to disregard her prescence and traveled over to route 36 to pick up Rock Smash before heading south through the Ruins of Alph to Route 32. Seeing the magnet train tracks over the route was REALLY cool.

While on Route 32, Cyndaquil and Mareep both evolved, and I trained Hoppip to finally be level with the team after finding the TM for Bullet Seed and teaching it to him. I got a bit lost in Union Cave, but I finally found my way out and trained a bit more before heading into Azalea Town. After going through the slowpoke well sequence, my team was all at level 17. In the well, I added Slowpoke to my roster, and began training her.

I smashed all the trainers in Bugsy's gym, but Bugsy himself trashed me. I left the gym and started training Slowpoke some more, but because of the level issues of wild pokemon in Johto, it took forever. I made my way over to see if one could train in the Ilex Forest before beating Bugsy, and triggered my rival. He was insanely easy to beat, and finally got Slowpoke up to level 17, and pushed Flaaffy to 18. Afterwards, I played around with teh stupid Farfetch'd a bit, but gave up since I couldn't figure it out, and was disappointed that pokemon in the forest were weaker then those outside the forest.

I went back to Azalea and tried my luck on Bugsy again, and managed to beat him. So, with two badges under my belt, I decided to stop for while.

The Team:
;156; Quilava, Lvl. 18
;180; Flaaffy, Lvl. 18
;187; Hoppip, Lvl. 17
;079; Slowpoke Lvl. 17

Okay so I Made It Into Goldenrod City I tried To Beat Whitney A few Times But I failled My totodile evolved into croconaw while training in azalea town a little bit. I also Managed to get a abra and evolve it into a kadabra so yup heres my team so far
Croconaw 20
Furret 20
Kadabra 20
Flaffy 20

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Alrighty! So! Last night I got the Shokotan Pichu from a trade. And with that I got a Notched ear Pichu which I stored in my Poké Walker in the Yellow Forrest! Not too long ago, I got the movie 12 Arceus from someone online, too, and I got my Lv. 1 Dialga from that as well. For most of the day, I've been training by calling Sabrina over and over until I couldn't anymore. And in between battles, I managed to finally get Jasmine's Pokégear number and Erika's number! :)

My current team is now:
Ampharos Lv. 69
Pidgeot Lv. 73
Feraligatr Lv. 75
Scizor Lv. 75
Weavile Lv. 75
Espeon Lv. 76

I'll be in training mode until mid-80's and then I'll attempt to finally fight Red.

Well, I just tied Mikan (Jasmine) to a beam and flogged her back till she bled pretty much (I beat the whoo hoo out of her). Off to beat down Pryce and Athena.

Current file:
Name: Tatsukichi
Badges: 6
Starter: Chikorita
Rival Name: Yuya

Team (all caught in-game)
Typhlosion 74 OT: Tatsukichi
Skarmory 62 OT: Tatsukichi
Dragonite 56 OT: Tatsukichi
Ursaring 52 OT: Tatsukichi
Meganium 52 OT: Tatsukichi

SilverMorty

really wanted my team to be fully evolved before challenging Clair so I waited for ages waiting for phone calls from the girl who gave a Leaf Stone while training. I was foolish enough to get phone numbers from everybody until I realised you can't (or I don't know how to) delete them.

After so many hours (and lots of rematches from the same Youngster who gave me HP ups after I won) i gave up and just did the Pokethlon thing to get a Leaf Stone. Was fun though, my Mamoswine, Lanturn and Typhlosion are champions in the power events twice :)

so beat clair, got a Modest male Extremespeed Dratini and to my luck, the picnicker called and gave me a Leaf Stone! A bit late there but guess I have a spare one in future use :p

Now in Tin Tower on my way to Ho-oh..

Team:

Espeon lv 41
Victreebel lv 42
Typhlosion lv 41
Fearow lv 42
Lanturn lv 41
Mamoswine lv 41

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Since my last update, I have accomplished quite a bit. Not only did I manage to easily defeat both Whitney and Morty, I also evolved Flaffy into Ampharos, and caught my fourth team member, in Awsum, the Farfetch'd. I am currently training my team in the waters around the Whirl Islands in preperation for Chuck.

Team
Quilava (Flare) lv.30
Ampharos (Zippy) lv.30
Gloom (Bloom) lv.29
Farfetch'd (Awsum) lv.25

Bardische

Elegance.
Alright, I've beaten 15 gyms, and on my way to Blue. I'd rather call him Gary though, so let's just leave it at that.

Current team

Gyarados
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Typhlosion
- Lava Plume
- Swift
- Flamethrower
- Eruption

Ampharos
- Signal Beam
- Discharge
- Power Gem
- Focus Blast

Ho-Oh
- Fly
- Sacred Fire
- Extrasensory
- Punishment

^Typhlosion and Ho-Oh definitely suck. Stupid Fire types :/

Alright, I've caught Articuno already. Most of the puzzles are so different now...stupid Seafoam puzzle. The last female swimmer before entering Blaine's Gym is so funny. She has a Bidoof lol.
Wish me luck with Gary :D

pokefreak in qatar93

Got my HG on saterday , now I'm on my way to clair .
team:
-blaze the female typhlosion lvl 36
-vaporeon from plat lvl 37
-ambipom (jap name) lvl 36
-spark the female ampharos lvl 36
-booma the male noctowl lvl 34

I really hate how I don't know who's calling me xD too bad I can't read jap.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
i'm re-starting my soul silver. i found the fan-translation ROM one, well, at least it helped me to understand the game better. XD

- picked the girl character which i named, Kotori (コトリ) i know it's not much different with the real character official name, but i only could read a few of katakana letters. :9
- starting with a totodile.
- making the way through route 29, battled rival..
- because i'm unoriginal, i caught another pidgey!
- leveling up along the way to violet city and beaten all the monks in sprout tower.
- my pokemon is lv. 15 at this point. caught a female mareep.
- battled falkner. ugh, pidgeotto is really hard to beat due to its roost.
- continuing to train the new mareep..

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
This is what I've been doing:

-Went up to the Lake of Rage and caught the Red Gyarados(my first shiny).
-Went through the TR Mahongany hideout.
-Went back to Goldenrod and saved the Radio Tower.
-I went through the Ice Cave.
-I made it to Blackthorn and entered the gym.
-I barely made it to the Gym Leader because my Pokemon are kinda weak.
-Clair was kicking my butt but I just barely won.
-Went through the Dragon's Den and got the ExtremeSpeed Dratini.
-I finally got all 8 badges. Professor Elm called and I'm guessing told me to come to NewBark Town(I think that's the name, I don't remember).
-I went there and got the masterball from him.
-Then I flew to Ecruteak and battled the Kimono girls. They kicked my butt but I just barely won.
-Now I need to go get Lugia. My Pokemon are weak(mid 40s) so I may need to trade in a stronger Pokemon from Platinum or Pearl.

Bardische

Elegance.
~ The Viridian Gym is a b****. The floor traps make you dizzy, and the overuse of Trick Room from the trainers don't help...
~ Going to Red is longer than I though. It wasn't THAT long in the original. Here's a tip: When you enter Mt. Silver, if you go up the Waterfall, going all the way to the end rewards you Moltres. Going up with Rock Climb to the right takes you to a long path all the way to the summit. When you battle Red, it's hailing, making battling a bit nastier than before. Yes, they turned it into a bit of a Mt. Coronet at the top. But no, you can't evolve Nosepass or Magneton here :/
~ I got Bulbasaur from Professor Oak! :D
~ I got Mudkip from Steven Stone!
~ My first Gym Leader phone number is Janine :D
~ Got the GB Player from Celadon City! I can die happy now, seriously :D
~ Caught Moltres. Forgot to put that in D:
~ Caught Zapdos with a Dusk Ball in the morning. LOL XD
~ First shiny other than Gyarados. A Suicune OMFG.
~ Ho-Oh learned Ancientpower :3
~ Beat Arcade Star Dahlia :D
~ Beat Factory Head Thorton :D
~ Beat Tower Tycoon Palmer :D
~ Beat Hall Matron Argenta :D
~ Beat Castle Valet Darach.

--- To be continued ---

Well, im training my Pokemon(Pidgey, Bellsprout, Totodile, & Flaffy) to lvl 17(Maybe more) to face Bugsy. DARN ROM! Froze when I go into a battle(Im using the Semi-English Patch 'cause I don't know what Pokemon is getting taken out or what move im learning.)

Last edited:

chiiiodos

PokeGirl :)
I have pretty much completed the game, just need to defeat Red at Mt Silver...however all my party aren't even up to lvl 60 yet so I need to do a LOT of training before I try...so right now I'm just running around catching all the Pokemon I can and doing a few trades to up my Pokedex numbers

(When I play, I hardly ever catch Pokemon as I'm going through the game, I just wait until I've finished all the Gyms etc.)

Team + Levels can be found in my sig

Illusione-Tempus

Yesterday:

- Trained Meganium and Togekiss to lv 50! Well you two need more training to face the E4 :)
- I found a shining leaf on Ampharos, making it my second shining leaf :3

Now I'm training my Ampharos at Victory Road. If you have read my last post here I won't be using my transfered Milotic <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.