• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11515

So, since the game is officially out, it'd be great for people post their recent happenings.

Rules.

• All posts must be at least three sentences. You don't need to make each happening a post, edit it.
  • If you don't have the game, DO NOT POST. We do NOT care.
  • Do not discuss anything illegal, like where to download HG/SS or et cetera.
  • If you need help, use the help thread.

blueguy

used Metronome!
Just finished off Route 40 and arrived in Cianwood! It's a really nice touch that while Cianwood and Ecruteak share themes, Cianwood's is different (remixed)... very soft and emotional, makes you feel like you're near the sea, whereas Ecruteak's is very historical, and Japanese. My Flaafy evolved into Ampharos, and I've put my Eevee into the daycare. I had to reset so many times for a girl! I plan to evolve her into Espeon. Mmm... I think that's about it! :3

Last edited:
I have left Violet city, and am bound for Union Cave.

Chose Chikorita as my starter.

Team:
Chikorita lvl 15 *Faroh
Mareep lvl 11 *ZapU
Egg

Mareep took out Pidgey, while Chikorita took care of Pidgeotto.

Fun!

*nicknames

EDIT:
Caught a Hoppip. Hmm, it knows synthesis now! so it's not as helpless as before, yay!

Last edited:
I recently beat Falkner, and have nothing besides a level 18 Croconaw.

Also, I ran into and captured a shiny Ekans.

shinyekans.jpg

I believe that Pokemon besides the Gyrados and Pichu have already been confrimed to follow you, but here it is. Feel free to use it or whatnot if necessary.

Last edited:

Megaflame566

Rising Flames
Well not recently but a while ago i beat Whitney she was pretty easy lol since she never used rollout :D
Curently im heading to olivine

mudkipzz

Eevee finally evolved to Espeon at level 30. I am currently in the rocket place below the store. Rival has just came, but did not battle. Oh, rocket executive fight

My level 30 Heracross just out-sped Lances level 40 Drangonite. Just caught an Electrode

Last edited:

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Navigated through Dragon's Den today after defeating Ibuki a few weeks ago. Went up to the Dragon Master person or something and attempted to understand the questions he set. I got the meanings, more or less. Others I just random the answers. Deposited a Pokemon in my team into the PC and went back for the Dratini. Checked the moveset and found out that I got the one with ExtremeSpeed 8D

Last edited:

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Soul Silver Started-
Chikorita (Quirky)
Just got my 5 Poke'balls :)

Heart Gold-
Totodile (Hardy)
Sentret (Jolly)
Pidgey (Naive)
On Route 30

junpearl63

their rooms
Soul Silver:

Just send Shaymin and some others Pokemon of mine to the game. I got Gracedia flower by taking my Shaymin to Goldenrod flower shop :) Yay for Skymin!

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
After searching like crazy for that Elm-assistant with the Mystery egg just too realize hes in the Pokemart and not in the Pokecenter..Before that I went to the beginnig and back to find him..at least my Zubat shoud be happier now so it will evolve to Crobat..Btw. I got a Super Potion from a red deliveryman in the Pokemart. Anybody else seen him?
Now I caught the first set of Unown and prepare myself for the Union Cave.

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Just beaten the second gymleader. I was surprised that Bugsy has Scyther as his first Pokémon. The Team Rocket plot in Azelea is pretty awesome. Slowpoke Well looks great. Too bad Executive Lance has such a weak team..

NES

Flip me to the side!
I'm in Olivine City now, just raised my pokemon battling a bunch of Tentacool and Tentacruel in the shore, it's a nice spot because Tentacruel gives a lot of EXP and they are only level 20-25.

I'm going to surf to Cianwood, i'm looking for a good sixth pokemon, i want something i can use to fly, i don't really want to use Crobat (or anything Normal/Flying) so maybe i will trade for Aerodactyl with my other version.

PS. Yes i saw the deliveryman, and i was looking for the egg too, and i checked last of all the stupid mart >>. And Scyther was first to show off it's u-turn!

Pidgeo

Just defeat red up on Mt Silver which was no easy task, now i'm heading on over to Pallet Town and Saffron to see if Oak and Steven Stone have any pokemon to give me. I think i'm going to go and round up Suicune, Entei, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo, Lugia and Latias after.. Love this game.

smartie

I just defeated the rocket and saved my game.
I also obtained some key item, but I don't know what it is yet.

Evolved my Caterpie into Metapod, which I then evolved into Butterfree. Defeated Falkner, he was easy. I also got the Togepi egg. Caught Mareep, trained it to level 10. I got the Old Rod and went back to catch Magikarp, its evolution could be useful.. I'm in Azalea Town now. Going to go down Slowpoke Well >:3

Cyndaquil: Level 13
Butterfree: Level 11
Mareep: Level 10
Magikarp: Level 10

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Finally, it is my turn to post :D

- Started my game with male named Gold
- I have chosen Totodile for my starter.
- Trained it all the way up to level 8.
- Battled ??? and his Chikorita.
- Named him Soul for some reason :)
- Obtained 5 Pokeballs from Kotone.
- Got a male Sentret and saved the game.

aaron-now

On HG. I have beaten Gym leaders 1-5 and Pryce. Went to the Safari Zone and caught a whole heap of average Pokemon. After all, it's 500p for 30 Pokeballs right? My Pokedex still looks pretty skimpy though... My team so far:
Lv34 Quilava, Lv32 Ampahros, Lv26 Fearow, Lv28 Golem, Lv18 Horsea, and HM Slave Furret.
I've had a go at the Pokethlon games. Sure are hard and stupid on my dis-calibrated NDSL. Same with choosing somewhere to fly. I recently encountered Raikou while surfing in Route 32/33. It ran faster than me arse after dimsims. Looking for suggestions for a last Pokemon before taking on the l33t4.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Well, just beaten Clair, got the Badge and an Extremespeed Dratini. Then I got called by Elm, so I went to his Lab and got a Master Ball. After that I went to Ecruteak City to own the Kimono Girls and after that catch Lugia. Since my Pokémon are heavily underlevelled (ranging from 34 to 37) it was actually quite hard to beat those eeveelutions at level 38. But then when I beat them, and healed my Pokémon at the Pokécenter, I got a surprise... Suddenly the Nurse started to talk about Pokérus, LOL. Now my Pokémon are all infected by it, and this is the only time it has ever happened to me. Now I'm going to spread it to some other Pokémon and box it, then gonna catch Lugia. Wish me luck :)

LizzyLiz

Got the egg from Elm's assistant, hatched the Togepi (ZuoCi) showed it to Elm, and have started onwards to my next gym. Been training ZuoCi and HMSlv on the way (SunCe is Lvl 15... Bugsy is going to burn.) And ZuoCi's first Metronome... was Spacial Rend, quite a O.O moment.

Also, the new Firebreather's sprite is ugly.

Calm PokeMaster

Well,I am playing SS.I picked Cyndaquil,caught a Pidgey,raised both to Lv 14(Cyndaquil evlved)and thrashed Falkner.Right now,I am near Union Cave,training my just-caught Mareep.

Status
Not open for further replies.