• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattarias

Flameheart Trainer
I finally beat Blue. @_@ Gods, that fight was extreme. Just evolved my dragonite, getting ready to face Red, though that might be harder than anticipated. Might need to grimd the E4 a bit..

JustRob

Dragon Trainer
Even though I liked Flaaffy, I finally decided to remove the Ever Stone and evolve it into Ampharos at lvl 60. Flaaffy not being fully evolved started to hinder me a bit in battle.

just got done defeating the kimono girls and am currently SRing for a shiny ho-oh. my highest leveled pokemon is a level 51 ampharos. Can't wait to play the kanto part

Last edited:

JustRob

Dragon Trainer
I defeated Blue. Actually it wasn't so hard for me, since all of my Pokemon were strong against one of his Pokemon. I one shotted most of his Pokemon, but he gave me some trouble.

Now to go train for the fearsome Red... Sigh

XcoreAndy

Been awhile since I posted.

-Caught a Scyther..she likes to hurt things o_O
-Beat Whitney with Scyther
-Beat Rival in Burned Tower
-Beat Morty with Scyther
-Got an Eevee and evolved it into a Vaporeon
-Evolved Flaafy into Ampharos on my way to Cianwood
-Beat Chuck with Scyther :p
-Beat Eusine after his Electrode took out Vaporeon and Scyther
-Beat Jasmine with Vaporeons' Surf OHKOd every Pokemon at level 32
-Caught the red Gyarados
-Did TR Hideout
-Quilava evolved in the fight with double battle with Lance
-Beat Pryce with Ampharos for Seel and Dewgong and Vaporeon for Piloswine
-Did Radio Tower owned Archer with Vaporeon
-Went to the Safari Zone and caught a Larvitar
-Leveling Larvitar now..it's slightly a pain right now :p

Team
Typlosion Lv39
Vaporeon Lv39
Scyther Lv38
Ampharos lv38
Larvitar Lv 24

Dont know what my last pokemon will be.

-MX-

I realized my experiment with Skiploom wasn't working out, so I boxed and furtively searched for a Grass-type. Before receiving Bill's Eevee, I decided to bring in two eggs to bolster my lineup. Those eggs contained Snubbull and Phanpy and they proved to be the difference makers before we took on Whitney. She went down quickly and only her Miltank proved to be a slight nuisance. I grinded everybody to level 25 and half my roster evolved. After sweeping Morty with my Quilava, I returned to Goldenrod and received an Eevee from Bill. I sent it over to Sinnoh and evolved it to Leafeon. Needless to say, it has proved to be the protection my team needs from Water-types. Now, I'm grinding everybody to level 31 to take out Chuck. After that I plan to go to Route 48 and train everybody to level 36 to take on Jasmine. I'm thinking about replacing Pidgeotto with either a Swellow or a Staraptor. Thoughts?

The team:

Quilava Lv 31
Pidgeotto Lv 27
Poliwhirl Lv 27
Donphan Lv 27
Granbull Lv 27
Leafeon Lv 27

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

AAARRGH!!!

Stupid Serebiiforums isn't letting me post...

So I'll just post something that will be editing with my proper "turn of events"

Put simply:
- Beat Surge
- Did the whole "machine part" side quest netting me a few things
- Beat Misty
- Did the copycat girl side quest
- Awakened Snorlax.
- Beat Brock
- Beat Sabrina
- Beat Erika
- Am on my way to face Blaine

Team:
- Typhlosion/Lugia/Ampharos/Gyarados/Latios level 57
- HMSLAVE (Raticate/Furret)

C_L

Janna

stay sweet
Koga is frustrating me like heck. His Muk, having high defenses plus an item that heals a portion of its HP each turn, is taking a while to take down. When I DID take it out, his Crobat Double Team spammed me and I had to reset because my moves were running out of PP and I don't want to keep using Ethers/etc. Ugh.

JustRob

Dragon Trainer
It took a while, but I managed to catch Entei and Raikou. Entei was pretty easy to track with the PokeGear, since after flying he would only move up a route or two. But Raikou was alot trickier, since he moves to a whole new location after using fly. I managed to get him by cycling to his location.

Repels were also super helpful. It immediately tells you if you're in the right place or not.

Octillery

You're cool.
Last night, I beat Clair using my team of level 35/36 Pokemon, which were Weepinbell, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Espeon, Gengar, and Slowpoke. No potions. No revives. Surprisingly no critical hits. I'm really unsure as to how I did it. But, since it happens, I'm not arguing it. Answered a question wrong for Extreemspeed Dratini but decided I don't care too much as I already have a Dragonite on my Pearl game card.

Today, I went and after a long, drawn out battle between Slowbro and Lugia I finally caught it. I named it Holy tits. Because Holy tits, that was a tedious battle. Now, I just leveled up my Weepinbell to 39 using Gravelers and two Rare Candies and used a Leaf Stone to make it a super cool Victreebel. But alas, I won't teach my Slowbro Waterfall because he doesn't need it, so I'm benching Victreebel temporarily to make room for my HM Slave Gyrados so I can go through Tohjo Falls. And, yeah.

I'm afraid of the Elite Four. Because you see,
Slowbro: Weak to Dark
Espeon: Weak to Dark
Gengar: Weak to Dark
Victreebel: Weak to Fire

When I faced the dude with the Houndoom at the top of the Radio Tower, he effed my crap up. And, I don't want to go through with that again. I'm hoping that Slowbro can survive stuff and get some hits in and then maybe I'll bring in Typhlosion.

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
I'm currently in the radio tower beating team rocket/training some pokemon. I've caught Raikou and Entei, and I'm looking forward to catching Lugia. Currently breeding myself a Cyndaquil and Totodile (courtesy the pokemon I sent over from Pearl). I am also in the process of evolving my eevee into an espeon.

Current Roster:

Eevee lv 20 - Sooth Bell
Meganium lv 32 - Miracle Seed
Ampharos lv 31 - Macho Brace
Corsola lv 27 - Exp. Share
Golem lv 28 - Shell Bell
Togekiss lv 27 - Quick Claw

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
I'm currently in the radio tower beating team rocket/training some pokemon. I've caught Raikou and Entei, and I'm looking forward to catching Lugia. Currently breeding myself a Cyndaquil and Totodile (courtesy the pokemon I sent over from Pearl). I am also in the process of evolving my eevee into an espeon.

Current Roster:

Eevee lv 20 - Sooth Bell
Meganium lv 32 - Miracle Seed
Ampharos lv 31 - Macho Brace
Corsola lv 27 - Exp. Share
Golem lv 28 - Shell Bell
Togekiss lv 27 - Quick Claw

HoennMaster

Trained on Route 48 to get everyone into the Low 30's, defeated Pryce and cleared out the first two floors of the Radio Tower. Going to a concert so not much time for anything else today. Tomorrow I'm going to kick butt at the Radio Tower.

Finally hatched the Egg, only to get another Jolly-natured Eevee. D: Hatched two more eggs and got better results. One is Sassy, other is Calm.
Still not having too much luck with Morty....Shadow Ball destroys me.
So I left a Girafarig(sp?) I caught near Lake of Rage at the Day Care, hoping to maybe use it against Morty. I never had THIS much trouble with this gym before.
I also saw Entei today. Twice. I had no luck catching it, of course. I'm not really in a rush to do so.
So if I do plan to play later on again today, I'll just be training so more I guess...though there's basically nowhere else to do so (trainer-wise).

Taichi

The following Happening below is exaggerated a bit, but happened nonetheless.lol

Taichi had just been through a battle against all of the Kimino Girls. 5 of his 6 Pokemon had failed, With only a Vapareon left to defeat, Taichi sent out his best friend, his greatest pal, his closest ally through it all, Agu. Everyone watching in the the Kimino House were looking at Agu in spirit. Lyra, Professor Elm, Eusine, the little sister of the Kimono Girls and even Lucas himself. 4 of the 5 cheered Agu on with Taichi's rival Lucas soon heading out the door. "I knew he couldn't do it." the redheaded muttered to himself as he went looking for Lance.

Back at the battle, Vaporeon continued it's Rain Dance while attacking with a massive Hydro Pump to Agu. With his Pokemon on the ground, Taichi drop to his knees and clanked his fist into the floor. The Kimino Girl, Kuni, started to walk away shrugging. "I guess you don't have the bond with the Pokemon as well as we thought. Oh well". Everyone in the house looked crushed. "Taichi..."Lyra looked on at Agu on the floor, trying with all of it's strength to get up for Taichi. The latter was lifeless. It had seem as though 8 badges and everything he had been through wasn't enough...it just wasn't...

"No!"

That was Taichi's statement as he yelled to Kuni to stop. She then turned to see him on one knee and rising back up. "We haven't lost yet! Agu is still willing to fight! There's something about us that you don't know Kuni! We evolve past the person and Pokemon that we were minutes ago! We embark on the path were humans and Pokemon unite. Our destiny will intertwine and surpass everything to achieve this! AGU!!!!" The friend of Taichi looked to him and slowly got up. Agu nodded in agreement. The soul and passion of everyone was rising inside of him.

"AGU!" Lyra cheered.
"AGU!" Eusine animated along with Lyra.
"AGU!" Professor Elm supported.

"AGU!! EVERY OUNCE OF SPIRIT YOU HAVE LEFT INSIDE OF YOU!! USE IT WITH THUNDER!!" Taichi screamed in unison of his beloved Pokemon. Agu charged at Vaporeon and stopped near it and used Thunder within all of itself and Vaporeon. Vaporeon had fainted due to the extreme voltage of Taichi's pal. This was it! Taichi had won! Everyone applauded! Lyra came and hugged Taichi deeply. "That was amazing Tai!" She added. Taichi smiled and put Agu back in his Pokeball. The Kimino Girls gave Taichi a Tidal Bell. The little sister of the Kimino Girls came back inside and told everyone about seeing a creature head towards the Whirl Islands. Everyone knew who it was, Lugia.

Taichi got his Pokemon into the Pokemon Center with rush recovery. Soon after, Taichi took out Totius and let it use it's magic to transport himself and the Kimino Girls to the Whirl Islands. After getting deep inside. The Kimino Girls did a sacred dance that made Lugia come forth. Taichi then put the Silver Wing and the Tidal Bell down into place and went up to Lugia. He them huffed deeply and introduced himself proudly.

"My name is Taichi Masaki....AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO CATCH YOU!!".

Pokemon Party:
AGU Lv36 (Male Ampharos)
SHO Lv33 (Male Nidoking)
APOLLO Lv37 (Male Typhlosion)
TOTIUS Lv32 (Male Togekiss)
KASSHOKU Lv22 (Male Sudowoodo)
ZERA Lv30 (Female Scizor)

Pokemon in Storage: DRAGOON Lv30 (Red Male Gyrados), SAGITARIUS Lv20 (Male Tauros), SANTY Lv22 (Female Delibird) MOON Lv9 (Male Dratini), KURA Lv5 (Female Eevee)

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
SoulSilver Journey Post 19

After a mass grinding session of my whole team, I decided that my team is fine where it's at. I then challenged Sabrina and won me a Marsh badge. Now I have two choices. I could either fix the Power Plant or challenge the Celadon City Gym. I'll decide that later.

Current Team:
;154; Leif Lv. 54 Miracle Seed
-Earthquake -Body Slam -Razor Leaf -Magical Leaf

;181; Voltage Lv. 54 Shell Bell
-Signal Beam -ThunderBolt -Discharge -Thunder Wave

;196; Kinetic Lv. 54 Amulet Coin
-Psybeam -Shadow Ball -Hidden Power Ice -Tail Whip

;212; Amalgam Lv. 53 Muscle Band
-U-Turn -Iron Head -Brick Break -Night Slash

;248; Gojira Lv. 56 Quick Claw
-Rock Slide -Earthquake -Crunch -Stone Edge

;227; Cybuster Lv. 53
-Steel Wing -Fly -Slash -Night Slash

Locarii

Shiny Searcher
Ohh, recent happenings?

Yeah, I wouldn't know about that, since I'm a UK resident and my preorder doesn't arrive until Fri >.>

I think I'm going insane. I know this is going to be my new all time fave game, I can tell aready =3

Sephiroth_Strife

I'm thinking about replacing Pidgeotto with either a Swellow or a Staraptor. Thoughts?

Staraptor ftw. Tonight I'm going to attempt to evolve my Eevee into Espeon (it's possible til 8pm, no?). I'm also going to grind my team to level 31 so I can beat Chuck. After that, I'll be trying to catch me a Ditto so I can get a Torchic egg, since my Magby is terrible and I don't feel like trying for another one.

-MX-

I've updated my roster and now Pidgeotto is off to the Great Box Land in Sinnoh and I have a Swellow. After hatching and raising Taillow to form, I took out Chuck with everybody on my team. Ironically, the battle winning hit came from Granbull. I am currently grinding everybody to 36 so I can go back to Olivine and take out Jasmine

Team
Quilava Lv 31
Swellow Lv 31
Leafeon Lv 31
Donphan Lv 31
Poliwhirl Lv 29
Granbull Lv 29

Status
Not open for further replies.