• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkerShining

Soul Silver: Beat Clair, and went to the Dragon's den. Picked up the dragon fang while I was there, before I took the dragon master challenge. Passed, and got my rising badge. Went back to get my extreme speed Dratini before I went to New Bark Town and got the master ball from Professor Elm. Heard that the kimono girls wanted to see me in Ecruteak town, so I headed to the dance studio. Learned that the kimono girls were the ones responsible for giving the Togepi egg to Mr. Pokemon and they wanted to test me to see if I could help them summon Lugia. Got defeated by Sayo's Jolteon, but I beat them all on my second try. Got the tidal bell and was informed that Lugia had been spotted by Whirl islands, and the kimono girls told me they would wait for me there.

Haven't been there yet, or headed to Kanto. I'm not sure what I want to do at the moment, I'm not planning on capturing Lugia yet. Now I'm mostly doing random stuff, such as playing the Voltorb flip game to obtain more coins.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
SoulSilver Journey Post 36

Continuing with my grinding, I made some good progress. I'm mainly focusing on leveling up Byrne. I've also gathered 13 Gym Leaders in the Fighting Dojo. I just need Falkner, Clair, and Blue. The first two I can get in, but I still need Blue's number.

I'll take the time to mention that Mudkip looks awesome/amazing/friktastic as a following Pokemon.

Current Team:
;154; Leif Lv. 64 Miracle Seed
-Earthquake -Rock Climb -Razor Leaf -Magical Leaf

;258; Axol Lv. 15 Leftovers
-Tackle -Surf -Ice Beam -Growl

;005; Byrne Lv. 35 Life Orb
-Fire Blast -Hidden Power Grass -Brick Break -Ember

;181; Voltage Lv. 64 Shell Bell
-Signal Beam -ThunderBolt -Discharge -Thunder Wave

;196; Kinetic Lv. 64 Wise Glasses
-Psychic -Shadow Ball -Hidden Power Ice -Tail Whip

;212; Amalgam Lv. 64 Muscle Band
-U-Turn -Iron Head -Brick Break -Night Slash

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Last post

Just popping in to say that I've replaced Sudowoodo and Pidgeotto with a Shiftry and a Mamoswine from Platinum. I ran from Ho-oh, and I became a Safari Zone Owner. Went through Mt. Mortar and the Blackthorn part of Dark Cave to get items. Listened to Buena's Password and won...

A Poke Ball.

Here's the team right now:

Monferno
Shiftry
Tentacruel
Mamoswine
Hypno
Ampharos

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I have defeated all 16 gym leaders and Red. Got Charmander and Treecko.
I'm waiting for 3 PM so I can give Feebas a beautiful massage from Daisy and evolve it then.

Team:
Suicune 55
Snorlax 51
Dragonite 59 [extremespeed]
Feraligatr 60
Tyranitar 63
Feebas 30

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Well, I beat the first eight gyms with my five-pokemon roster. Currently, I'm soft-resetting for an Adamant Ho-oh with good IV's. I continue to mostly only get Modest and Brave, with Adamant appearing once. That adamant ho-oh had its largest IV in defense, being 15. So, the soft-resetting continues. If I find a shiny one, I'll catch it whatever the nature.

My party continues to grow, but generally remains the same form.

Shiny Butterfree @ Lv. 36 [Psybeam/Silver Wind/Sleep Powder/Stun Spore]
Lanturn @ Lv. 36 [Stockpile/Signal Beam/Spark/Surf]
Meganium @ Lv. 34 [Magical Leaf/Petal Dance/Reflect/Synthesis]
Magmar @ Lv. 34 [Faint Attack/Fire Punch]
Kangashkhan @ Lv. 35 [Fake Out/Crunch/Strength/Headbutt]
Pidgey @ Lv. 3 [Fly]

Ryuu$ei

So I've done quite a bit.

After training up my whole team, I went over to Olivine and fought Jasmine. Vulpix fell to Steelix the first time (Will-O-Wisp missed twice wtfhaxxors) so I restarted and Vulpix then swept Jasmine with Flamethrower.

Went over to Mahogany and caught the Red Gyarados! =D Then went to Union Cave and all to fight some trainers/catch Lapras. After that I headed over to Mahogany to clear out Team Rocket there. Now currently going to train up my team before I take on Pryce. I'll be Level 40 before I enter Ice Cave (this counts the Goldenrod Team Rocket Stuff).

So yeah. =D

p.s. i so need to update my sig

Torpoleon

I traded over Graveler and Machoke and then got Machamp and Golem's data. My brother kept Machamp and now I have a Phanpy which I know is an HG version exclusive. We also did Egg Spin. He gave me a Gligar Egg and he got a Teddiursa Egg because they are version exclusives.

Torp VS Erika
Torp Jr. beat her whole team because of my training regime.

My Pokemon Team:
Torp Jr./Feraligatr LV 83
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Crunch
Earthquake

Fire Ball/Typhlosion LV 82
Flamethrower
Eruption
Headbutt
Earthquake

Tiny Leaf/Meganium LV 82
Energy Ball
Rock Climb
Earthquake
Body Slam

Brave Nite/Dragonite LV 82
Dragon Claw
Fly
Aqua Tail
Fire Punch

Electrify/Ampharos LV 82
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Flash

Bull-G/Granbull LV 82
Return
Strength
Focus Punch
Substitute

Badges: 16

Poke Dex:
National- 342 Seen 162 Caught
Johto- 236 Seen 132 Caught

Play Time: 74:55

Expected in Part 45: Torp VS Janine. Also, if it is between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM, I'll go have Electrify massaged by Daisy and then I should get Blue's number.

EDIT: Once again I forgot to put the part number. This is Part 44.

Deaconn

Since PKMN Red
Just started again-got cydaquil and am going to mr.pokemons house have a chiko and murkcrow in the pokewalker,that i will send over when i catch a pokemon

TSL

Mischievous.
Recent happenings?
DSC03616.jpg

Woot! Now, I need to get around to organizing my boxes and releasing tons of pokemon that I don't want. Next up for the trainer card are the Shiny Leaves on my prized possession, 31 Sp Attack Modest TRU Shaymin.

Steven`

Recent happenings?
DSC03616.jpg

Woot! Now, I need to get around to organizing my boxes and releasing tons of pokemon that I don't want. Next up for the trainer card are the Shiny Leaves on my prized possession, 31 Sp Attack Modest TRU Shaymin.

Cheater D: <3

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Defeated Erika, Sabrina and Misty and now have a total of 14 badges. Two more to go, and I'm on my way to Seafoam Islands for the 15th.

Oh yeah, and got the Yellow Forest. I might add a Surf Pikachu to my team.

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
I have three of the games so far. They are: Pocket Monsters HeartGold (Japanese version), Pokemon SoulSilver and Pokemon HeartGold. I have some recent happenings for them:

Pocket Monsters HeartGold:
I have all sixteen badges. After 12,295 soft resets, I caught a shiny Suicune with a Bold nature (no hacks). I also spent a month and a half resetting for shiny Ho-Oh, and I finally did get a Jolly natured shiny Ho-Oh at the beginning of February. I also did the Enigma Crystal/Mystery Crystal event and caught Latios with one Quick Ball at full HP. I just finished EV training my shiny Ho-Oh. It is now at level 100 with max Attack and Speed EVs and 6 Sp.D EVs. After I catch the remaining legendaries of the game, I plan to soft reset for a shiny Lugia, hopefully Bold natured. My main team is Meganium (Level 90), Pikachu (Level 90), Flygon (Level 90), Arcanine (Level 90), Umbreon (Level 90) and Piplup (Level 90). Flygon, Pikachu and Piplup were all eggs I traded to HeartGold from Platinum. Umbreon was the Eevee from Bill, Meganium was my starter, and I randomly caught Arcanine as a Growlithe before I entered Ectruteak.

Pokemon SoulSilver:
I beat Red a few weeks ago, and have finally caught all legendary Pokemon as of today (excluding Latias from the Enigma Crystal event). I have all the Gym Leaders phone numbers except Clair's, and I got my Treecko from Steven as well. There isn't much left for me to do other than tackle the Battle Frontier, which I plan to do once I've finished my team for it. My main team currently is Typhlosion (level 100), Feraligatr (level 100), Meganium (level 100), Dialga (level 100), Latios (level 100) and Umbreon (level 85). Typhlosion is my starter, Feraligatr and Meganium were from different saves that I traded to Platinum and back to SoulSilver, Dialga is from Sinjoh Ruins, Latios I caught on Route 6 after I entered Kanto, and Umbreon was the Eevee I received from Bill.

Pokemon HeartGold:
Have yet to start it.

Last edited:

flygonabsol99

I beat lance a few days ago,with a rather under levelled team,and 5 revive,1 max revive,and 51 full restores.No soft resets were even needed.
lvl 51 feraligatr
lvl 42 ampharos
lvl 42 heracross
lvl 43 noctowl
lvl 41 ambipom
lvl 43 umbreon
Since i knew i needed to lvl up my pokemon before battling some kanto gym leaders,I just decided to restore power before i did anything else.And thats pretty much it.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Torp's Pokemon SoulSilver After Game Jounrey Part 45

I finally got Blue's number. I changed the DS time to Sunday night and called him. Then, I changed the time back.

Torp VS Janine
Electrify beats Weezing, Drapion and Crobat. Brave Nite beats Toxicroak. Fire Ball beats Ariados and Venomoth.

My Pokemon Team:
Torp Jr./Feraligatr LV 83
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Crunch
Earthquake

Fire Ball/Typhlosion LV 82
Flamethrower
Eruption
Headbutt
Earthquake

Tiny Leaf/Meganium LV 82
Energy Ball
Earthquake
Body Slam
Rock Climb

Brave Nite/Dragonite LV 82
Dragon Claw
Fly
Aqua Tail
Fire Punch

Electrify/Ampharos LV 82
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Flash

Bull-G/Granbull LV 82
Return
Strength
Focus Punch
Substitute

Badges: 16

Poke Dex:
National- 343 Seen 162 Caught
Johto- 236 Seen 132 Caught

Play Time: 75:05

Expected in Part 46: Torp VS Sabrina. So, Part 49 will start me getting my team up to LV 100. More info in Part 48.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
From last time, I caught Raikou in an Ultra Ball! He's my first Johto legend ever! Yay! Took him on a tour of Ecruteak (so hard to spell) before getting serious.

Caught Rouge the Red Gyarados, my only evolved shiny. Not so special, because a) everyone gets one and b) I have 44 more shinies. And I won't use her. Yeah...

Beat Pryce. Was easy, Sparky took down his Seel while Molly defeated the Dewgong and Piloswine. Found it so random when he tells you his middle name!

Made Team Rocket clear off. Dressed up, but didn't get a picture. Oh well, fun while it lasted. I honestly forgot Archer's name, could remember the other three (Proton, Petrel, Arianna) but until I battled him, he was the 'other guy'.

Beat Clair by an inch. I was on my last Pokemon, but her Kingdra fainted her. Confused? I used a revive. Molly barely beat her, an my reward. Zilch. Nada. Not a sausage. What a bad loser...

Did the Dragon's Den. Unfortunately, my product wasn't good enough, theyt all went out... no, wrong Dragon's Den. Certain the Extremespeed Dratini is mine, but haven't got it. A shiny one would be better, personally.

And then it's Lugia. A Heavy Ball and an Ultra Ball shook 3 times, but to no avail. Caught her (yes, I call Lugia a her) in a Dusk Ball. Walked around, but no one took any notice. So a Pokegear is interesting, but not a storm causing dragon?!

I entered Kanto. Yay! Battled Marco at Victory Road. Wasn't expecting to win, with two of my Pokemon down before it started, but I did. Now training up, and it's annoying. My Pidgeot takes forever, and I need a Thunderstone.

Team

Jeff (Male Pidgeot) LV 45
Molly (Female Meganium) LV 47
Bubbles (Female Togetic) LV 45
Tim (Male Seaking) LV 45
Sparky (Male Pikachu) LV 46
Fluffy (Female Furret) LV 45

I'm sure hardly anyone will read this, but anyone care to guess why my Togetic is called Bubbles?

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I've not been doing much on my Soulsilver recently, although i've managed to catch Articuno, two Surf Pikachus and one Pikachu with fly.

I think i may turn it on now and attempt to capture the rest of the legendary birds (Zapdos and Moltres), Ho-oh and Mewtwo.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Got Rock Smash and then went to catch a Geodude in Union Cave to teach it to. Togepi hatched from the egg from Mr. Pokemon and I taught Flash to it. Went back into Union Cave and caught me a Onix and name him Hiruko. And now training Hiruko to the level of my other three Pokemon. During all what I have done I have faught many trainers and some were put into my Pokegear.

Onix lv. 8
Totodile lv. 17
Pidgey lv. 17
Flaafy lv. 17
Geodude lv. 6
Togepi lv. 1

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Have done quite a few more things in HG...

Decided not to use Ho-oh as my 6th seeing I always use the legendary as my 6th, and seeing it was Thursday, decided to get a Scizor instead. So I went and after 15 pokeballs...I caught a Lonely Scyther...traded it over to Diamond and traded it back along with some items to get a Scizor level 30. (It is amazing)

After this I went to Mahogany Town to battle Pryce, caught the Red Gyrados and went into the underground base of Team Rocket, destroyed them and then beat Pryce with Amphy and Scizor.

Currently at Goldenrod Radio tower.

Team:
Feraligator Level 34
Furret Level 31
Scizor Level 32
Sunflora Level 31
Togekiss Level 32
Ampharos Level 32

bloodghoul

Porygon2 - DoomDuck!
Time for an Update!!

When I last posted I had just reached Goldenrod.

I managed to beat Whitney by T-Waving her Miltank which still ended up stalling the battle for ages and ages. Her Clefairy was taken down easily by Cyndaquil.

Before going on to Sudowoodo I thought I would have a go at the new Bug Catching Contest. After catching what I thought was a good Scyther I came second to a Pinsir and recieved an Everstone.

Onward I went and caught Sudowoodo with ease and travelled further. After beating some more trainers I thought to myself that I needed another member to my team and thought I will use what ever I can catch first on my Pokewalker. That turned out to be a Sentret. After training this up to the same level as the rest of my team it evolved into a Furret called Fretti (Finnish for Ferret).

Proceeded to Burned Tower and met Eusine and Morty and the Red Headed Idiot.
After a simple and uneventful battle with the Red Headed Idiot I went to the basement and let the dogs free.

Then went to the Gym and proceeded to get stressed by the ghosts in there. Got to Morty and found the battles to get to him harder than the Gym Battle. Flaaffy took out the ghastly with ease and then TWaved the Gengar. After fainting to a Shadow Ball Cyndaquil Flame Wheeled the Gengar and the rest of his team to oblivion and I got the Fog Badge.

After that I traded over a few TMs from my Diamond and Platinum and taught Furret some moves. That Is where I've finished up so far.

TEAM

;156; - Lv 26 - Embers
;180; - Lv 25 - ShockSheep
;028; - Lv 25 - Nezumi
;162; - Lv 25 - Fretti

Now I need to get a water type and was thinking of getting the Good Rod and catching a Poliwag and evolving it into a Politoad.

Well Tata for now and Im off to play some more

Status
Not open for further replies.