• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Made it to Cinnabar and battled the seafaring trainers.

TEAM;
Jaws - Feraligatr Lv 50
Tails - Furret Lv 50
Cotton - Jumpluff Lv 50
Gusto - Noctowl Lv 50
Dash - Aipom Lv 50
Custard - Wobbuffet Lv 50

BADGES: 9 [Zephyr, Hive, Plain, Fog, Storm, Mineral, Glacier, Rising, Thunder]

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Recent Happenings in My HeartGold (Part 12)

Continued my journey in Kanto by traveling to Celadon City. Challenged Celadon Gym. Surprisingly, the battle between Erika and I took a very long time, mainly because most of her Pokemon have Chlorophyll ability. Therefore, their Speed increased in Sunny Day. That was also because Erika's team was higher-leveled. Finally, I was able to defeat her and won the Rainbow Badge.

Went towards the west of Celadon City. Beat all the trainers along the Cycling Road and Route 18. Eventually, arrived at Fuchsia City.

Challenged Fuchsia Gym. When I was battling Janine, my Pupitar knocked out her Crobat, my Lanturn took care of Weezing and my Fearow knocked out the rest of her team. Won the Soul Badge.

Current team:
Lv. 49 Meganium
Lv. 49 Fearow
Lv. 48 Heracross
Lv. 48 Lanturn
Lv. 49 Pupitar
Lv. 49 Mamoswine

Badges: 12

Popelloz

Started a new file recently because my cousin messed up my old one..
Anyways, I'm about to go challenge Morty once everyone on my team is at level 25 or so.
TEAM
Dochuro-Bayleef-Lv: 24
Broski-Slowbro-Lv: 22
Apollo-Pidgeotto-Lv: 21
Kolima-Sudowoodo-Lv: 20

Drummerdude

Decided to start over my Heart Gold game using Pokemon that I have never used. I used the Pokewalker to obtain Sunkern and Horsea (Winners Path), and traded over a Swinub because I didn't feel like waiting until the end of the game to catch him. Beat the first two gymleaders, and used Headbutt to catch a Pineco. Beat Whitney, got a Sun Stone, and went both east and west of Ecruteak to catch a Miltank and Girafarig. I just beat Morty and heading towards Olivine.

Sunflora: Lvl 27
Horsea: Lvl 28
Swinub: Lvl 27
Pineco: Lvl 26
Miltank: Lvl 27
Girafarig Lvl 27

so! Since I posted lastnight, I beat bugsy, no problem whatsoever, now im at the daycare center being harassed by Lyra. Now im going to raise my pokemon, i need them at a higher level than 18 to battle against whitney!

Poliwag: 19
Quilava: 18
HootHoot: 18

I've been playing through the game again, this time in Heart Gold. Latias is one of the last few Pokemon I need to finish filling my Pokedex on Diamond and I'm going after her. Having a blast along the way. Currently at 5 badges and I just finished save-reseting on the Shiny Gyarados until I caught an Adamant natured one to EV train later. :)

My current team (all about level 26-30):
- Bayleef
- Kangaskhan (Pokewalker obtained)
- Magby (Pokewalker obtained)
- Staryu

Only four right now until I come across the next thing I want.

lethal Xsanity

LX Entry 28

Alrighty, I've been kinda lagging this week, I need to train alot of Pokemon so I've been taking my time on starting it :/
Gonna Breed for a good natured Happiny and Evolve it at Level 2 so I can get Chancey to Evolve much sooner.
Blissey will a good addition :]
Also wanna train a Clefairy,Budew,Venonat,Ledyba,Pineco,Spoink,Weavile,Gible and Eevee.
It seems like toooo much :/
But w.e. Gonna go to Rock Tunnel with a New Groudon I just got that knows ROCK CLIMB.
With him I'll get the Oval Stone required to evolve Happiny. After that, I'll actually breed for one.

Haven't challenged Sabrina yet, Been Trading and Training alot,
My Team is scattered about.
:(.

Last edited:
When I got to Kanto, I battled a lot of trainers and defeated Surge and Misty easily.

Magmar - 60
Magneton - 60
Espeon - 62
Feraligatr - 65

Badges: 10

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
HeartGold Journey #4: The E4 Rematch

Jess continues her Elite 4 Assault...

1. Got to Karen the second time around, and got beaten again. Training was once again the only option...
2. Trained in various areas. All of Jessica's Pokemon were now at Lv40 or above. After using 1 Rare Candy each on Pidgeot and Raticate, she was ready to challenge the E4 again.
3. Got past Will and Koga without too much trouble. Ho-oh and Gyarados made short work of Bruno. Karen was surprisingly easier this time around.

Now, only one obstacle stands between Jessica and the title of League Champion... Lance, the Dragon Master.

Team:
Meganium
Ho-oh
Raticate
Gyarados
Pidgeot
Togetic

Pity I can't evolve Togetic until after I get the National Dex, would make the job much easier...

Chaos Rush

I just finished training before battling the Elite 4. My team is:
Lv38 Jynx
Lv39 Gengar
Lv40 Pidgeot
Lv41 Seadra
Lv41 Tangrowth
Lv43 Typhlosion

I'm thinking of making a few final adjustments, such as evolving Seadra. I'd also like to get TM13, but that's nearly impossible now because of the stupid Game Corner. And Tangrowth needs a better Grass move, I'm stuck with Mega Drain as the strongest Grass-type move it has...

lethal Xsanity

LX Entry 29

I went to Rock Tunnel hoping to get that stupid stone to evolve happiny but it seems I need a badge to Rock Climb...
Stupid Rules. -.-
So you're tellin' me a Badge will command my Groudon to Climb some Rocks for me hu?.

Yeahh..sure. That makes perfect sense.

anyway,this means I'll go breed for Happiny and train it like that.
Once I'm done training a good amount of My Poke's then Ill start challenging the Gyms again.
I got 11 badges. Which Include, Surge, Brock and Misty.
Next is Sabrina..well sometime.
Off to train into the hours of night, Will crash and wake up to a Morning burrito.
And no not a Breakfast one. ;)

Last edited:
Well, Brock was easy. Easily whooped him with Ferligatr.

Off to Viridian City and Cinnibar Island to get my 15 and 16th badges.

Magneton - 63
Magmar - 65
Espeon - 66
Ferligatr - 70

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
So I started the Game as A trainer Called Shadow.Mom gave a me a Pokgear, and Prof.Elm gave me a pokemon.My Starter was a Naughty natured Chikorita, Whom I didnt nick name. I went outside and was booted by a red headed, somewhat Cute Tranier.After That, I travled to CherryGrove where I met a strange old Man, whom made me tour the town, and then gave me running shoes. When I tried to leave, He gave me a town Map. So I went to Mr.Pokemons House, getting Stopped by a man whom gave me a Apricorn Box. Following That, I met Mr.Pokemon, whom gave me an odd egg and made me meet Prof.Oak, the Pedo.

After that, I saved and downloaded a Timid Jirachi, whom quickly swept the "Passerby Boy" and His Totodile.So Lights his name Hmm?What a Heavenly name...Following that, I returned to the Lab only to be called a Thief!Thankfully Lyra and her funny hat saved me, and I was able to reveal the true culprit. Soon after, Prof.Elm sent me on my travels, and I was shown by Funny Hat Girl and her marril How to catch a Rattata, and she gave me Pokeballs, which I used to catch a Sentret to trade for a Skarmory egg, with Brave Bird and Return from a Tranier called Heart.

I went to Violet city, and tranied Chikorita to lv 11 and Jirachi to lv 9, Before boxing Jirachi for a Marreep I just captured, who also got boxed. Skarmory hatched with the Modest nature, and I trained him in sprout tower , sweeping all the trainers, and earning a Flash tm as an award, after listing to Cutie get an ear wagging. Following that, I beat Falkner, traded across Charmander and got the Togepi egg, hatched it and traded it to HG to be out of the way of my Box. After That, I went to Union cave where Chikorita evolved into Bayleef, and I reached Azlelea Town. I swept Slowpoke Well With Charmander and then swept Bugsy an his Scyther, Battled Light, andfound the Far'fetched and obtained Cut, thorght it to my HM slave, and Reached Goldenrod, Obtaining Lyras Phone Number.

Daniel M

Started a new Gold game and traded in pokémon so I ended up with all three starters. Just got past Bugsy, beat my rival and helped the guy in the forest, my team is:

Quilava (24)
Bayleaf (24)
Croconaw (24)
Golbat (23)
Jirachi (24)
Electabuzz (24)

Want to try and stick with this team all the way through.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Recent Happenings in My HeartGold (Part 13)

Beat all the trainers along Route 15, 14, 13 and 12. Went to the Power Plant. The Manager told me that a machine part of the generator was missing, and then it was reported that there was a suspecious person loittering in Cerulean City.

Therefore, I flew to Cerulean City. Found that a Team Rocket Grunt was in the Gym.Chased after him to Route 24, and defeated him. Went into Cerulean Gym and found the Machine Part. Passed the Machine Part to the manager of Power Plant and received the Charge Beam TM as reward.

Flew to Lavender Town and a man upgraded my Pokegear so that my Pokegear could receive Kanto's radio channels.

Challenged Cerulean Gym. The battle between Misty and I was not hard, as I used Lanturn and Meganium to defeat her entire team. Won the Cascade Badge.

Flew to Saffron City and found that Copycat had lost her doll. Thus, I went to the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion City and found Copycat's lost doll. When I left, Steven Stone appeared. He introduced himself and informed that Latias was roaming in Kanto.

When I wanted to head back to Saffron City through Route 6, guess what happened? A wild Latias appeared! However, I was not ready to catch her, so I ran away.

Back to Saffron City, handed the doll to Copycat, and received the Pass for the Magnet Train from her as reward.

Current team:
Lv. 52 Meganium
Lv. 50 Fearow
Lv. 50 Heracross
Lv. 51 Lanturn
Lv. 51 Pupitar
Lv. 50 Mamoswine

Badges: 13

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Ok so here I am, at the battle frontier, apparently I was being waited on. My trainer was tempted to say "Well SoOorry" Ahem, anyways

So I took Typhlosion into that place where you can battle different types and so far, he has swept about 40 in a row. So after I went onwards to some routes in Kanto to train my Riolu is still has failed to evolved. I stayed there for about 20 minutes before being dragged back to the frontier and scratching the lottery tickets... I am 0/8 -.-;

poke-lord

Just got the game.

My party:
Chickorita Lvl 10
Tackle
Growl
Razorleaf
Poisonpowder

I've just got past Joey and his friend, and have pidgey on my PC and a venonat on my pokewalker

-MX-

Got to the Safari Zone. It is always a lot of fun going there. I´m going to begin hunting for Magmar and Murkrow. That will prevent my team from getting overleveled, as my main three are already in the mid 30s. After I get Murkrow and Magmar to the 30s, I will go take on Jasmine using Magmar.

Team
Feraligatr Lv 33
Ampharos Lv 33
Heracross Lv 33

lethal Xsanity

LX Entry 30 Safari Zone/Breeding

...where I met a strange old Man, whom made me tour the town, and then gave me running shoes. When I tried to leave, He gave me a town Map. So I went to Mr.Pokemons House, getting Stopped by a man whom gave me a Apricorn Box. Following That, I met Mr.Pokemon, whom gave me an odd egg and made me meet Prof.Oak, the Pedo.

Hahaha, Very funny post :]

Entry 30:
Alright I'm in no mood to vigourously train so I went out to the Safari Zone to catch some Pokemon, I laid out all the Nice little items, Or should I say TRAPS. o_O

To no Avail.
Couldn't catch what I wanted, Didn't wanna waste another hour or two there, so I went to go Breed Chansey, Got some Good Natured Happiny, one will be mine while The other I can give away if anyone wants one for their Journey :]
Way cooler than Togepi in my opinion.
And actually useful how about that..

She shall be a Blissey one day..one day.
Now Breeding for a good natured Riolou,
I prefer high Spe.Atk with Low Defense so let's see how it goes.
Got my Jap.Ditto in hostage at the Day Care, so I always have a better chance at getting a shiny...*Sigh*

Time to Breed and that Riolou shall be mentored for the rest of my journey..
along with Happiny...and Spoink...and those other 13 Pokemon I need to train! ARGHH To much grinding ahead of me! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.