• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Mines Bashful. Not bothered going for the nature. It's strong enough without a beneficial nature anyway.

Just curious, who's actually training their Mew?

I am. On HG it's at level 43. Maybe try to sweep Chuck in our little rematch...

Vodnik

Breathe Deep
I've already reset for a Modest Mew to train up when I actually start playing.Though, I'll definitely be training more than one. Right now I'm still restarting over and over to gather a horde of Mews.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Mines Bashful. Not bothered going for the nature. It's strong enough without a beneficial nature anyway.

Just curious, who's actually training their Mew?

I am. On HG it's at level 43. Maybe try to sweep Chuck in our little rematch...

I'm training mine as a normal part of my team on my restarted SS, was a bit sad that thanks to boosted xp he stopped listening to me for a bit when I didn't have any badges.

halloweenghost

Finally, for the first time since Pokemon Red in the 90's...i fully completed my Pokedex :D

All 493 bad boys are now in my Pokedex and they're all legit too :D ohhhh yes

I too have felt this finally,...back in november when i finally got arceus... but you know... I hate to make ya feel this way...but now you trully do not have them all :p now we have over 150 more to get :p

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
My Mew is now at level 65:

Mew w/Big Root
Bashful

Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon
Giga Drain
Psychic

Also decided to belt the E4 out of boredom.

Mew
Rayquaza
Latias
Lapras
Empoleon
Nidoking

Other pokemon I can use are:

Togekiss
Sceptile
Maganium(maybe...)
Ho-oh
Starmie if I get around to training it...

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
SoulSilver Journey Post 73

Yesterday was the anniversary for Gold and Silver. So Nintendo gives away a free Mew to everyone. I got myself a Mew yesterday to commemorate this and will EV train it. That's about it.

Seen:396 Obtained:327

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I downloaded Mew on both Heartgold and Soulsilver. I didnt care on what natures I got. One is Lax and the other is Brave. I trained the Brave one which is on Soulsilver to lv.40. And will continue to train it more. :3 And these Mews are the ones that I obtained myself. I have one other Mew on Pearl but that one was from the GTS long time ago.

Derald Snyder

Got my event Mew, but it's Sp. Atk sucks. It's Attack is good, though, so it's Mega Punch will have some force. It's currently at Lv. 25. I haven't taught it anything besides its level-up set yet... When something has too many options, I'm paralyzed with indecision. Maybe I'll give it U-turn.

Royalty

If the Crown Fits...
So...I feel weird. I was so excited to get my Mew. I downloaded, went to the Mart, walked with it a little bit...and then saved and turned off my game. Maybe I'm just too wrapped up and anxious for Black and White?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I had previously challenged the Elite Four in order to gain experience, money, and such. I arrived at the last room and found myself face to face with Lance, the Johto/Kanto champion. We began battling almost at once. He sent out Salamence and even though it cut down my Groudon's attack with it's Intimidate ability, I managed to defeat it with Rock Slide. He then sent out Gyarados but Thunderbolt from Luxray took care of that problem quickly. Soon I was facing Garchomp and had to send out Lapras and use Blizzard, which missed the first time, but succeeded during the second attempt. Altaria, Dragonite, and Charizard were all taken care of by Rock Slide from Groudon and that was that. Beat Lance and was taken to the Hall of Fame room. Viewed the credits for the game which always make me smile, and then I started back in New Bark Town. Saved.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Mew is now at level 77. Beat the E4 again, then decided to challenge Red.

Mew Lv77
Rayquaza Lv84
Empoleon Lv 78
Lapras Lv70
Latias Lv68
Togekiss Lv76

Saved and begun. Lost due to Blastoise and Blizzard/Focus Blast. Reset and tried again. Was on the verge of losing again, Lapras V Blastoise. A Focus Blast misses twice, allowing me to heal and get an attack in. After stalling for about 5-10 mins, and reviving Mew and Rayquaza in the process, Lapras prevails over Blastoise, leaving just Venusaur to go. Venusaur outspeeds Lapras and defeats it with Giga Drain. I send out Mew and order a Psychic. it brings it down to just below half. Venusaur follows up with Sludge Bomb. Mew survives with no serious damage and finishes the battle with another Psychic. Jessica is victorious.

Still a couple of legends I need to go after, Lugia and Kyogre.

No news on SS.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Still IV breeding Phanpy for an Impish nature and 31/31/31/x/+20/x, but haven't been having much luck.

LugiaSoul

You can't stop me
I received my Mew from Wi-Fi this morning. Trying to decide where to train it and such. Might start a new game, due to being so bored on it haha. Challenged the E4 again and easily beat them and Lance. Not going to challenge Red yet though.

MissFrederick

I got my Mew from Wi-Fi this morning too. I didn't even know there was an event on today. So I'm pretty chuffed about getting it. That's all I've done in Heart Gold. I might go on the Battle Frontier with my Ampharos to see how far she can get in the Battle Hall (she's got quite a diverse move set.)

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I got my Mew first day. I like having a legit Mew, but I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't Celebi, and this is probably going to be the last event they have for HG/SS, which probably means we're never getting a fateful encounter Celebi for the Giovanni event :(

^ trade with someone who got it in japan

anyway, finally hatched a decent riolu. Adamant, 31/29/30/31/31/31, kinda wish the atk was a 31, but whatever, was tired of hatching riolu's, and it won't make that much of a difference after a swords dance anyway. Now working on a dragon dance tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.