• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Glee

You can't unsee me
On my way to the Elite 4.

Team as of victory road:

Lita the Quilava level 35

Davis the Poliwhirl level 35(will evolve at level 43)

Roland the Magneton level 40

Bon the Mamoswine level 37

Andy the Crobat level 35

Mew level 28
You know what time it is now.. GRINDAN FOREVAR TIME.

Thinking of replacing Mew with either the Extreme Speed Dratini or a Larvitar, thoughts?

P.S I'm new, hello everyone :)

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Considering restarting my HeartGold with the Pokemon the main character in my fan fiction has. Just need to hatch some Pokemon and then trade them.

yeminied

Looking at Jumpluff's stats, I may begin to regret training one, so if worst comes to worst, I'll EV train it in Sp. Attack, give its attacks some kick.

Nooo!!!

I used a Skiploom with Seed Bomb in my run through and I found it to be really great. A brilliant asset to my team.

In other news: I got two Mew.

The Pokemon that I've never had for years, the Pokemon that has been present in only my dreams is finally in my possession. Using both my games I got a Rash(F*ck Yeah!) and Lonely Mew(meh).

Anyway, I'm currently trying to speed through HeartGold for Latias and Suicune (I'm copying your fantastic Battle Tower Team foxyman1167, thank you).

Unfortunately me gaming has been forced to be put on hold for the time being due to exams being only around the corner.

diamond trainer

Been real busy I decided to take out pidgeot, because its states was way to low real disappointed, its one of my favorites so it wasn't easy. captured snorlax a Pokemon that have grown to be my favorite, that i am currently training now to put in my team. I'm avoiding the breeding part to much work going to give it a chance, and train it from its level like Ive done in the past.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Restarted my SS, currently outside Violet City training to level 8

Cyndaquil level 8
Wooper level 8
Hoppip level 8
Mareeep level 8
Heracross level 7
Umbreon level 7

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
Restarted my HeartGold game, just to download for the third time the Mew event, and get it the third time.
Otherwise, I will be a little too late...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Got Mew from Mystery Gift.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Still haven't picked up the Mew yet, been busy with my new team;

I've beaten the first two Gyms, Cyndaquil and Wooper respectively, and now I'm training for the next Gym.

Quilava level 20
Quagsire level 20
Skiploom level 20
Flaaffy level 20
Heracross level 20
Umbreon level 20

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I did a lot more Lucky Egg training today while I was playing SoulSilver. I decided to rotate Pokemon around to give them all a chance to battle and gain the necessary experience for the Battle Frontier, which I will challenge again in a few days. I withdrew my Blissey, Lucario, and Magnezone and gave them each a Lucky Egg. Went to Victory Road to train for about 2 hours and then went back to Saffron City and called Falkner for a rematch in the morning. Battled him twice, and the second time I almost lost to his Pidgeot. I then waiting a few hours and called Whitney for a rematch. Beat her easily with Lucario, and each Pokemon gained about 4 levels at the end of those rematch battles, plus 2 levels at Victory Road so 6 in total. Saved.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Managed to beat Whitney last night with my Skiploom, through status and whittling down HP. Now I'm in Ecruteak, beating the TR Grunt.

Quilava level 23
Quagsire level 23
Skiploom level 23
Flaaffy level 23
Heracross level 23
Umbreon level 23

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Beat Morty with Flaaffy, for some reason Gengar didn't activate its Sitrus Berry, even though its health was in the orange. Now I'm on the way to Olivine City.

Quilava level 26
Quagsire level 26
Skiploom level 26
Flaaffy level 26
Heracross level 26
Umbreon level 26

Krizor

Evil Genius
Since I haven't played Soul Silver in a while, I decided to start a new game and use a team of Pokemon that I've never used before, excluding my starter.

• Chose the Male Character, recieved my Pokegear from Mom, and chose Totodile as my starter.
  • Arrived in Cherrygrove City and recieved the Running Shoes and the Map Card for my Pokegear from the Guide Gent after his tour.
  • Went to Mr. Pokemon's house, retrieved the Pokemon Egg for Prof. Elm, recieved my Pokedex from Prof. Oak, and defeated my Rival on the way back to the lab.
  • Arrived at the lab and spoke to the Police Officer, named my rival Axel. Delivered the Egg to Prof. Elm and headed back to Cherrygrove to trade over a Snover, Zubat, Trapinch, Houndour, and Machop that I bred and hatched on my Platinum version for my team. I also traded over a Lucky Egg too.
  • Trained them up on Route 30, but only to level 10 so they would still obey me. I then went to Violet City.
  • Defeated all the Sages in Sprout Tower and recieved the Flash TM.
  • Walked over to Route 36 and received the Rock Smash HM. Taught it to Machop.
  • Entered the Violet City Gym and challenged Falkner.
  • Houndour defeated his Pidgey and Totodile defeated his Pidgeotto, earning me the Zephyr Badge and the Roost TM.
  • Headed down Route 32, traversed through Union Cave, and arrived in Azalea Town.

Badges:
    zephyrbadge.png

;158;
Totodile Lv.14 ♂
Nature: Impish
Ability : Torrent
- Bite
- Scratch
- Rage
- Water Gun
;041;
Zubat Lv.13 ♂
Nature: Relaxed
Ability : Inner Focus
- Leech Life
- Supersonic
- Astonish
- Bite
;228;
Houndour Lv.13 ♂
Nature: Lax
Ability : Early Bird
- Ember
- Leer
- Howl
- Smog
;459;
Snover Lv.13 ♂
Nature: Bashful
Ability : Snow Warning
- Razor Leaf
- Icy Wind
- Powder Snow
- Grasswhistle
;328;
Trapinch Lv.13 ♂
Nature: Gentle
Ability : Hyper Cutter
- Bite
- Sand-Attack
;066;
Machop Lv.13 ♂
Nature: Mild
Ability : No Guard
- Karate Chop
- Rock Smash
- Focus Energy
- Low Kick

Phoenix Glee

You can't unsee me
New update.

Just beat Blue for my 16th badge, now grindin' for Red.

Thats pretty much it hahaha.

Oh yeah, Someone just traded me a level 1 Totodile over the GTS that has PokeRus.

LugiaSoul

You can't stop me
I restarted my Pokemon SoulSilver game, because I needed a new challenge.

• Received a Chikorita from Professor Elm
    Walked and trained on my way to Cherrygrove City
    Finally got the Running Shoes from the "Guide Gent"
    Ran and battled my way to Mr. Pokemon's House.
    Received the Mystery Egg and the Pokedex
    Got a call from Professor Elm, so I ran towards New Bark town
    As I left Cherrygrove, I battled and defeated my rival, which I named Noah
    After going back to the lab, I ran and fought many trainers on my way to Violet City
    Beat the Sprout Tower
    Recieved TM70 Flash
    Defeated the Gym Leader, Falkner, with my Mareep
    Got this little souvenir
    Zephyr%20badge.gif

Battled my way towards Azalea Town, and saved at the Union Cave Pokemon Center!

Current Team:
Chikorita- Level 14
Pidgey- Level 14
Mareep- Level 13

Krizor

Evil Genius
  • Talked to Kurt and helped him in clearing out the Slowpoke Well of TR.
  • Trained my Zubat up to level 17 so that it could learn Wing Attack to help in my battle against Bugsy.
  • Entered the Azalea Town Gym and Challenged Bugsy.
  • Started the match with Zubat and used Supersonic to confuse his Scyther.
  • After a few Wing Attacks and self inflicted damage from it's confusion, Scyther went down.
  • Totodile defeated both Metapod and Kakuna, earning me the Hive Badge and the U-Turn TM.
  • After the match, I healed at the Pokemon Center, stocked up on repel, and battled my rival, Axel.
  • Trapinch took out his Ghastly, Snover took out his Bayleef, and Totodile took out his Zubat.
  • Entered the Ilex Forest, retrieved the 2 Farfetch'd for the Cutting Master, received the Cut HM, taught it to Totodile, and taught Headbutt to Trapinch.
  • Exited the forest and defeated every trainer on Route 34, resulting in my Totodile evolving into Croconaw. Entered Goldenrod City.
  • Defeated the trainers in the Underground Tunnel, got my Zubat a haircut, took a team picture, and got the Bike from the Bike Shop.
  • Did some extra training before my match with Whitney by defeating the trainers on Route 35, in the the National Park, and the few outside of it.
  • Went to the Radio Tower, won the Radio Card, then went to the Goldenrod City Gym and challenged Whitney.
  • After having to SR the match a few times, I decided to attach the Quick Claw to my Machop because it's speed was the main reason why we couldn't finish her Miltank off. After Trapinch took out her Clefairy, Machop took down Miltank with 2 Low Kicks with the last one going first thanks to the speed boost from Quick Claw.
  • Received the Plain Badge and the Attract TM.
  • Healed at the Pokemon Center and saved.

Badges:
    zephyrbadge.png
    hivebadge.png
    plainbadge.png
;159;
Croconaw Lv.20 ♂
- Bite
- Cut
- Rage
- Water Gun
;041;
Zubat Lv.20 ♂
- Bite
- Supersonic
- Astonish
- Wing Attack
;228;
Houndour Lv.20 ♂
- Ember
- Bite
- Howl
- Smog
;459;
Snover Lv.20 ♂
- Razor Leaf
- Icy Wind
- Powder Snow
- Grasswhistle
;328;
Trapinch Lv.20 ♂
- Bite
- Dig
- Headbutt
- Faint Attack
;066;
Machop Lv.21 ♂
- Karate Chop
- Rock Smash
- Seismic Toss
- Low Kick

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I stopped training for the time being to focus more on the upcoming Battle Frontier challenge I had been planning for weeks now. I think I had enough training in to make a difference against some of the trainers at the Battle Frontier's facilities so I went on over to the Frontier Access and taught my Pokemon some special moves from the guys there, then bought some items that would be useful in battle. I decided to use Lucario, Raikou, and Togekiss. I figured that Raikou's Hidden Power (Ice) would work against any Ground-type Pokemon and that Togekiss' immunity to those type of moves would prove effective. Anyway, I challenged the Battle Hall solely with Lucario since I think it's the hardest place at the Battle Frontier and Lucario is a heavy-hitter. Beat 10 trainers in a row without much stress, but that was because their Pokemon were weak. Did that twice more and then saved before the fourth challenge.

Krizor

Evil Genius
  • Left Goldenrod, defeated the Sudowoodo on Route 36 with Croconaw, and arrived in Ecruteak City.
  • Stocked up on items, then entered The Burned Tower and battled my rival.
  • My Zubat took out his Ghastly, then Trapinch lost against his Magnemite due to a Sonicboom attack and self inlicting damage from being confused by it's Supersonic before that. Then I sent out Machop who qucikly defeated it. Croconaw took out his Zubat and Houndoom took out his Bayleef winning me the match.
  • Zubat evolved into Golbat.
  • After Suicune, Entei, and Raikou fled, I headed to the Ecruteak City Gym to challenge Morty.
  • Golbat took out his Ghastly and one of his Haunters. Then I switched to Houndour who took out his Gengar with 2 Bite attacks. His final Pokemon was Haunter, who Croconaw easily defeated. Houndour evolved into Houndoom after the battle and I received the Fog Badge with the Shadowball TM.
  • Entered the Ecruteak Dance Hall and defeated the TR member bothering the Kimono Girl. Recieved the Surf HM and taught it to Croconaw.
  • I then went to Route 42 and got the Strength HM from the Hiker and taught it to Machop since I didn't like the fact that it had nothing but Fighting Type moves.
  • Defeated all the trainers on Route 38 & 39 and arrived in Olivine City. Healed and saved.

Badges:
    zephyrbadge.png
    hivebadge.png
    plainbadge.png
    fogbadge.png
;159;
Croconaw Lv.24 ♂
- Bite
- Cut
- Ice Fang
- Surf
;042;
Golbat Lv.24 ♂
- Bite
- Confuse Ray
- Astonish
- Wing Attack
;229;
Houndoom Lv.20 ♂
- Ember
- Bite
- Howl
- Smog
;459;
Snover Lv.24 ♂
- Razor Leaf
- Icy Wind
- Powder Snow
- Grasswhistle
;328;
Trapinch Lv.23 ♂
- Bite
- Dig
- Headbutt
- Faint Attack
;066;
Machop Lv.24 ♂
- Karate Chop
- Rock Smash
- Strength
- Low Kick

master rad

master of pokemon
im training all my pokemon to lvl.50. im getting ready to start the battle frontier. im also trying to get some pokemon from the safari zone, though waiting for the pokemon to come is hard. im also trying to get a shiney ponyta at mt.silver but its hard to find 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.