• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroSwampert

Day 334 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 334 Monday , March 19 , 2012 6:05 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 3,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our decided to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probaly for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects in that Safari Zone Area because we already had enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our thirty remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back inside here, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 203:10
Badges : 16
PokeDex , Caught : 120

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

barath

Well Yeah, I felt bored. so i started playing Soulsilver a few days ago. :)

Till now, i completed the quests of violet city and azalea town, Now am in goldenrod city .wandering here and there

And one major thing i forgot, I forgot to collect rock smash HM from route 36 guy..

Its too much distance i feel to go all the way back.. any ideas guys??

And My Team is in the signature,

Future team mates would be a psychic (replacing noctowl), dragon (replacing togepi) and a fire type

HydroSwampert

Day 335 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 335 Tuesday , March 20 , 2012 7:30 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 2,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while ago in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-six Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-six remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 203:45

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63

dragon user

Hatched a few more charmander, hoping that one of them might be that shiny one i've been searching for for months now, but to no avail.
Hopefully next time i post on here it will be with the good news that it has hatched.
Thanks for reading.

HydroSwampert

Day 336 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 336 Wednesday , March 21 , 2012 5:39 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 2,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find a Pokemon of the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to find then! With a good feeling about how this was going to go, we started to look for some Wild Pokemon there! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-two Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-two Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 204:15

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63

I guess that my good feeling didn't matter for this. Oh well. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I have evolved my pidgeotto. I now have seven badges and my teams lvs are between 35-37. I plan to evolve nidorina at lv 38.

barath

Hmmm. well. As i had got no suggestions from here for my Missing HM. i ran all the way back to violet city and got HM rock smash..

Then came back to goldenrod city.. Did the usual stuffs like checking Huge pokemart, Then tried my luck with the Pokemon corner. That voltorb Flip game. got 1000 coins at a stretch :D :D..

Then, Got a haircut for my chicky(bayleef) in the underground younger brother salon, Then took a photo with my team in rocket costume :)

Got the Bike from bikestore, said a Hi to bill's mom and sis . then finally went to whitney's gym.. It was a cakewalk for me, though i didnt had any fighting types at my disposals. my bayleef was more than enough ..

Eased past through trainers, finally whitney.. Her Miltank couldnt use attract because my bayleef is female :D :D.. It Tried out a few stomps. but My bayleef used reflect and magical leaf and Miltank was KO in 3 hits ...

And Guess what.. She didnt give the batch .. Crybaby! I played this game long ago. so forgot what to do next :p :p

so i thought it was a glitch, cursed my luck and started my way back out of the gym. thank god, stopped by a trainer and she asked me to approach whitney again

finally that crybaby gave me a batch! :D

Did some training then finally on the way to national park, fighted many trainers

Whoa.. My bayleef evolved to a supercute and superpowerful meganium :)

Saved my game at that point , near national park gate

Team is in the signature

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Kept training my Pokemon. Started out by going back to Azalea Town to get some apricorns, got 5 Love Balls. Gave Kurt some Yellow Balls, like 5 I think. Left Azalea Town and arrived at Goldenrod City, went to the gym. Defeated most of the trainers and went on a 2 VS 2 battle with Whitney ;156; & ;214; VS ;035; ;241;
My ;156; (Pyro) defeated Clefairy after a tough battle, but got quickly defeated by ;241; . Afterwards, my ;214; (Hercules) defeated ;241; With two easy Brick Breaks. She cried as usual, but I got my badge. After, I went to cure my Pokemon, got my other two Pokemon back which were ;041; & ;251; . Went to the route after, trained all my Pokemon to level 20. Got ;156; ;214; ;041; to level 20, and then decided to evolve my ;041; . Trained it to level 22 and evolved it to ;042; . Continued training, but changed to my ;214; , I got it to level 21, and changed to ;156; and got it to level 22. Changed back to ;214; , got it to level 22. Went to battle ;185; , battled it with Kenya, ;156; & ;214; and finally captured it with a Great Ball. Put it in the box though, as I don't plan on using it. So after all this, I went back to the Pokeathlon. Went on the Speed Category with a Onix, Spearow and Furret. Came second because this retard got 6 points more than I did, even though I won two of the three games (he won most of those useless beginning prizes). Did it again, went to the Jump category with ;042; ;251; ;027; and I came first! After this, I went to Ecruteak City's Pokemon Center, talked to Bill, saved. My team currently is:
156.gif
level 22, named Pyro.
042.gif
level 22, namd Batman.
214.gif
level 22, named Hercules.
251.gif
level 23, named Serebii (written in Japanese).

HydroSwampert

Day 337 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 337 Thursday , March 22 , 2012 5:50,1 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 1,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, it hink, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while or so in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/ore remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch. In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons. We Retired with sixteen Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Buillding , after returning our sixteen Safari Balls left, someone called us, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 204:43

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63

Well, with my current Money in-Game , I only have enough for three more Safari Zone Adventures , for now. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I chased team rocket from the radio tower. I made it through the icy path and trained my team to lv 41. I beat clair and im now on my way to the dragons den.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I went to that Dance house thing. I beat TR easily, got Surf. Went to the Burned Tower, met Eusine and Morty and battled Silver. Used my ;214; ;042; ;251; ;156; and beat him quite easily. Kept training there, (the legendary dogs ran away) and guess what? I was training my ;042; and one level after, he evolved! I now claim a ;169;, level 23 XD Now I am currently training.

Current team:

156.gif
Named Pyro, level 23
169.gif
Named Batman, level 23
214.gif
Named Hercules, level 23
251.gif
Named Serebii, written in Japanese, level 23

HydroSwampert

Day 338 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 338 Friday , March 23 , 2012 6:38 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 1,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls left, the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, I think, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we deciced to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while or so in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got onto the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returningall thirty of our Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there. We then decided to head back to, and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 205:12,3

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63

poke-lord

Spent the past 5 and a half hours SRing for this darn Ho-oh. No luck yet.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

HydroSwampert

Day 339 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 339 Saturday , March 24 , 2012 7:31,2 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition, the, our having 717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago or so, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch then! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with seventeen Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zonr Building , after returning our seventeen remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the Clerk , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 205:42

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv .63

I'll probably be doing something else tomorrow, but I'm not positive if I'm going to yet. I'll see. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I got my eighth badge. I beat the kimono girls in ecruteak. I caught a timid lugia. I started on my way towards victory road.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I went to the Pokeathlon today and entered the Jump course. I didn't do as well as I normally do in the events, but I still managed to win the competition. After that, I flew to Kanto and started walking around to various places. In the Viridian Forest, I found a level 7 Noctowl. Since it was so under leveled, I decided to catch it. It took me two Dusk Balls to get it. Next, I went to the dojo in Saffron. There, I battled a few Gym Leaders and leveled up my Nidoking and bit.

Crushed Battle Star Dahlia using only my dear Gyarados. Way more successful than the first time I met her. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.