• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era

HydroSwampert

Day 340 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 340 Sunday , March 25 , 2012 8:37 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago or so, I think, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while or so in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! With a good feeling about how that was going to go, we started to look for some Wild Pokemon there! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We then decided to Retire with twenty-nine Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-nine remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back later! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Clerk and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 206:10
Badges : 16
PokeDex , Caught : 120

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63

So much for my good feeling about how looking for and catching a Wild Metang there. Oh well. Well, right now, I don't have enough Money in-Game to buy another Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition ! So, hopefully I will do what I wanted to do either Today or Yesterday , I'm not sure if I will, though. I'll see! Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

barath

Episode 1

**Hello Everyone, Due to personal reasons, I scrapped my previous soulsilver..

Now again Started from scratch

Though am a male, I am playing a female character (heroine :p) . Her name is sathya**

Episode 1: Dance Like the Dile

As like many aspiring young trainers , Sathya is also aspiring young trainer from New Bark town. She woke up on one fine morning.. Saw Prof. oak's welcome speech to new trainers in television (made the intro like tv style :D)

She was excited, On seeing this, she stepped out of her house, but suddenly bumped by a marill and its trainer , a young guy named ethan, who is sathya's neighbour eventually

He greeted her, Then sathya went to the pokemon lab .. prof elm gave his intro. speech and asked sathya to choose a starter.. Since her fav color is blue and she Chose totodile (Apparently, i couldnt think of any other reasons for now, :p).. Nicknamed it Dile

She made all her way to cherrygrove city, then guide gent guided her, she trained all her way in route 29 battling wild pokemons and healing her dile with potions which lab assistant gave her

Its going to be so excited. Dile became stronger. level 9 now..

(...TO BE CONTINUED...)

Last edited:

Neji-and-Pidgeot

My pokemon reached lv 47 and I went to fight the elite 4. I fought them twice to level my pokemon. I got on the boat to vermillion and saw suicune. That is where I left off.

HydroSwampert

Day 341 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 341 Monday , March 26 , 2012 8:41 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy , the nice Baoba , and everyone else there for letting us stay there! We then excited out of the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then flew to the Battle Frontier on Honchkrow ! Once there, we mainly headed north, north through the building, north a little bit more, east, and mainly northeast into the Battle Factory ! We headed mainly east up to the two nice Clerks ! In a little while Misty called us, but we were pretty busy, so we didn't answer it then. We hope that she calls us back later! We then talked to the clerk to our left, the one wearing mainly green clothes. We entered an Open Level Streak ! Out of the six Pokemon that we could have chose from, Roselia, Volbeat, Clefairy, Skiploom, Numel, and Charmander! We chose Volbeat, Skiploom, and Numel! We Won our First Battle and we Won our Second Battle, but we Lost our Third Battle ! I then returned those three Pokemmon , and I got my six Pokemon back! Once in the lobby, someone called us again, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back later! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left in here! I then saved to the right and in-back of the two nice Clerks, to the left of the TV. 206:48

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63

Well, I did something that I've done before in this Walkthrough ! This isn't what I was talking about lately, but it's what I decided to do for Today and possibly for a little while longer or so. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

Always interesting to read your posts, Hydro. :3

Well, today I've decided to continue my battles in the Battle Tower. With the addition of a rare Cresselia on my team, no one can beat us! Palmer, you better be ready!

HydroSwampert

Day 342 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 342 Tuesday, March 27, 2012 5:47 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory! We talked to the two nice Clerks again! We entered ourselves in a Single Battle, Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak! Soon, out of Roselia, Starly, Numel, Gloom, Clamperl, and Graveler, we picked Numel, Roselia, and Clamperl! We barely Won our first Battle, we Won our second Battle, and we Won our third Battle! We then decided to Retire since it was getting late! We traded our Pokemon back. Once in the lobby, we thanked the nice Clerks and everyone else left here! Someone the called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back if they want to talk! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory. 207:31

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63

The Battles just took a little while longer than I wanted them to, so I retired! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

barath

Episode 2

Episode 2: A Net-Sentret Affair

Sathya travelled all the way through route 29 and route 30 finally reached mr.pokemon's house. There she had a meeting with mr.pokemon and Big prof. oak greeted her and got a pokedex..

*Yay..All claps*

Then whe she stepped out of his house, EMERGENCY Call from prof.elm asking her to rush to the lab immediately. She passed cherrygrove city, then A red haired guy bumped into her and battled her, (my totodile was level 12 at that time. :D.) After defeating red-head she went to the lab and police investigated her, she explained that his name was "Heart".. (default name i kept).

After receiving how to catch pokemon advice from ethan and gift of 5 pokeballs, Sathya continued her journey all the way to violet city

In the meanwhile, She did LOTS of training, Caught A cute little sentret .. And a pidgey, raised them to decent levels..

Current Location : Violet City

(TO BE CONTINUED...)

Team in signature

Last edited:

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Ok I did new game AGAIN. Last time though :p This time I will only use Pokemon I've never used before

I started the game, got the options and stuff, got the mistery egg. After all of that (btw, I chose Totodile, called it Toto), I went to the Pokemon Center, and traded a level 13 Elekid and a level 1 Magby from my Platinum. Now I am training Magby, with Toto and Elekid, and we're all very happy! I know which Pokemon I want to have: Feraligatr, Electivire, Magmortar, Scizor, Dragonite, Donphan/Lapras/Espeon/Politoed/Swellow/Glaceon. LoL I know many Pokemon there, I am currently more for Donphan, since Dragonite and Scyther can do Swellow's work early and later on the game, and Feraligatr can do Lapras' and Politoed and even Glaceon, due to the ice moves, even though there's no Stab. Last but not least, there's Donphan and Espeon. I want Donphan cuz I like him more, but I also want Espeon because I wanna get Stab with psychic moves. I also would like Lapras, because he's a huge powerhouse, gets stab with both ice and water types, and i really like it, Even though ive had him on my last three games, lol, but lapras really is a must.

HydroSwampert

Day 343 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 343 Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:07 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory! We thanked the two nice Clerks for staying here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We entered ourselves in a Lv.50 Single Battle Seven Battle Streak in the Battle Factory! Shortly, our of Weepinbell, Hippopotas, Croagunk, Chingling, Porygon, and Shellos, we picked Croagunk, Porygon, and Shellos, Pink! Shortly later, we started Battling! We Won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, and our fourth Battle, but we decided to Retire then since it was getting late! We traded our Pokemon back! Once in the lobby of the Battle Factory, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice two Clerks and everyone else left in here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the ntwo nice Clerks, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 208:09
Badges: 16
PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63

Hopefully I can get my Battles to go a little bit faster for tomorrow and for a little while longer! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

HydroSwampert

Day 344 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 344 Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:55,6 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We entered in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Spoink, Illumise, Stunky, Seel, Lileep, and Mawile, we picked Seel, Lileep, and Mawile! In a little while, we started Battling for our Streak! We Won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, our fifth Battle, and our sixth Battle, but lost our seventh Battle! We then switched our Pokemon back! In a little while in the lobby, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for more! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 209:03

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63

This has been the longest that I have played my HeartGold Version in a while, just short of a hour! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

HydroSwampert

Day 345 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 345 Friday, March 30, 2012 8:06,7 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterda, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left in here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had entered ourselves in a Singl Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak! In a little while, out of Happiny, Natu, Goldeen, Weepinbell, Vibrava, and Hippopotas, we chose Natu, Goldeen, and Vibrava! In a little while, we started Battling for our Streak! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, and our third Battle, but we lost our fourth Battle! We traded our Pokemon back! Once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back if they want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here! I then saved to the right of the two nice Clerks and to the back of them a little bit, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory. 209:30

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63

Sorry for double Posting here, but it has been a little bit more than a day since I last Posted in this Thread! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

My birthday is coming up in 15 days, and I'm finally getting a 3DS, so I decided I would pick up Soul Silver, finally beat Red, get all the legendaries, and transfer them up to Black and White. I don't like the way my team is currently balanced (lots of weakness to electric), but I'd figure I would keep it. I've caught Suicune, Zapdos, Entei, and Arcituno is my next one. As for my training, all of my team is around level 50. I still have a long way to my goal of beating Red, but the legendaries aren't far off.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm thinking about starting over on heartgold. I'm not sure what I want to use though. I kind of want to use a kingdra but I want to use a totodile to..

HydroSwampert

Day 346 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 346 Saturday, March 31, 2012 7:47 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had entered ourselves in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak! In a little while, out of Dunsparce, Delcatty, Phanpy, Ariados, Clamperl, and Vibrava, we chose Ariados, Delcatty, and Vibrava! In a little while, we started Battling for our Battle Factory Streak! We lost our first Battle partially due to some Hax. We switch our Pokemon back and we decided to try it again! In a little while, out of Cancea, Flaafy, Ponyta, Remoraid, Exeggcute, and Clefairy, we picked Cacnea, Flaafy, and Clefairy! In a little while, we started Battling for our Battle Factory Streak! We won our first Battle partially thanks to some Hax, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, our fifth Battle, and our sixth Battle, but we lost our seventh Battle! Shortly after, we traded our Pokemon back! In the lobby shortly after, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory. 210:18

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63

Oh well. I'll think that I can beat a whole Streak in the Battle Factory soon! Thank you for this, my Update, Post!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I've decided to use these pokemon:

Kingdra
Rampardos
Parasect
Crobat
Arcanine
Miltank
I just used arcanine on heartgold but I couldn't think of anything else to use >.>

bushie

i defeated chuck in a vicious battle after easily sweeping morty with ratticate dark moves so a challenging battle with chuck was great. i cured ampharos with secret poition and am about to challenge jasmine.

5 badges so far
team:
feraligatr
flaffy
pidgetto
ratticate
eevee
sudowoodo.

HydroSwampert

Day 347 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 347 Sunday, April 1, 2012 6:21,2 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten entered in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak! In a little while, out of Piplup, Staravia, Lickitung, Phanpy, Chimchar, and Squirtle, we picked Chimchar, Squirtle, and Staravia! In a little while we started battling for our new Streak here in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle and our second Battle, but we lost our third Battle! Shortly after, we switched Pokemon back! Once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then decided to look at our Records on the Records Board between the two nice Clerks! Once done, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here! Someone then called us, Rob, we think, but we missed him! We hope that he calls us back soon if he wants to talk! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Frontier, in the Battle Factory. 210:47

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63

Happy April Fools Day! I wish that I would have done better in my Streak that I did today! Oh well! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I started this morning. I chose totodile just because it's the same type as horsea. The rudest thing happened, it was a female the first try DX Anyways I went on, battled my rival, caught everything except rattata because it has a stupid appearance rate, transfered over my cranidos and horsea, trained them both to lv 5, caught everything on the next route, caught a zubat in dark cave but had to release it because it had a timid nature, I caught another one and it has a gentle nature so thats better, now I'm at Violet city.

Status
Not open for further replies.