• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

barath

Episodes 3 to 11

Episode 3 : The sagetorious Tower

As our heroine sathya continous her journey from violet city, she goes to bell tower for some advice from sages on training as well as training her team.. on the way, she eases past the trainers, meets the head sage as well as the red headed heart, heart escapes through a escape rope. then sathya defeats the sage head with ease.
and whoa!! Totodile evolves .. With a new powerful pokemon in team, sathya is oozing with confidence

Current location : bell tower

Episode 4 : Passing with 'flying' colors

Sathya is in front of the 1st gym, i.e. violet city gym, only with one goal in her mind, to finish off falkner as fast as she can.. and she decides to do it with her weakest pokemon as of now, sentret, and darling sentret does it in style.. Sathya toasts falkner .. and Sentret evolves .. And falkner gives away the 1st badge, sathya is all smiles, she collects the pokemon egg from pokemart from elm's aide.

Current location : Violet city

Episode 5 : Eeks, The scary cave

As sathya is about to leave for azalea town, she is greeted by one of the kimono girls , and she leaves. coasting easily through the routes, and reaching the cave.. before that, sathya collects an old rod too. then sathya with help of her mighty team, enjoys the cave and steps out of the cave to enter azalea town

current location: azalea town

Episode 6 : Chasing down criminals

Sathya bumps into a rocket grunt at slowpoke well, then goes to city, to see kurt and then. he rushes off to the slowpoke well.. ouch. he got himself hurt. sathya has to do the saving job.. saviour sathya does it gleefully, battles through all the members in slowpoke well, and decimates proton.. pidgey evolves after the battle.. Kurt is happy, so is sathya, as a token of appreciation, kurt gives sathya some special pokeballs, and his number too for future use..

current location : azalea town

Episode 7 : Debugging the azalea gym

Sathya now turns her attention on the gym.. with her newly evolved pidgeotto at the arsenal, she just eases past the bugsy gym and defeats bugsy with eat, and receives her 2nd badge as well..

current location : azalea town

Episode 8: Funny farfetch'd

Sathya battles heart again, this time it was a one sided battle.. she decimates his team, and then leaves to iiex forest, helps the coal master catching far and fetched, receives HM 01 and charcoal by goin back to azalea town, and with the newly acquired hm, she cuts into forest, meets the 2nd kimono girl and then her furret guides way for kimono girl to get out, then she proceeds to mecca of johto.. goldenrod city

current location : goldenrod city

Episode 9 : Busy Bee sathya

Sathya does lots of stuffs in goldenrod city, first getting pass for pokegear in radio tower, then coin case from shop, then exploring underground subway (she takes a pic in rocket uniform with her team), then bicycle loan from the shopkeeper, visits bills house, Egg hatches into togepi
again she does some training for newly hatched togepi. and she is finally ready to face whitney
current location : goldenrod city

Episode 10 : Winning is a habit

Sathya explores with goldenrod gym with normal ordinary trainers , and she pulvirizes whitney, whitney cries, refuses to give the batch, then she gives.. whoa.. Croconaw Evolves.. She gets her 3rd badge in process, she gets squirtbottle from nearby shop and now she heads into national park.. She trolls over the park, then some battles in nearby route, finally catching sudowoodo, [i rested it in pc, so its not in my team].. Then She goes to ecruteak city crossing the subsequent route..

current location : Ecruteak city

Episode 11 : A Fiery Desire

Sathya meets bill in ecruteak city pokemon center, bill runs off to goldenrod city, she chases bill and reaches his house, there she gets a new eevee on her team, as she has a fiery passion for fire types. She immediately uses a fire stone on the eevee which she had won in the bug catching contest earlier (yes, i caught a venonat, got a fire stone, anyways its in PC).. eevee evolves to flareon

She proceeds her way to ecruteak city again on the way training her newly evolved flareon

Current location : Ecruteak city

Current team in signature :)

[...TO BE CONTINUED...]

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught a hoothoot, rattata, and another bellsprout to trade for the onix, after that I went through sprout tower and trained cranidos and zubat, then battled the trainers in Violet gym.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I have just complete my Platinum gameplay, which if I'm honest wasn't that fun. So I'll be doing a HG Gameplay until my Emerald arrives.

bushie

after destroying jasmine i made my way to mahogany and lake of rage and captured the shiny gyrados.now in the underground takin on rocket grunts with lance help.
My awesome party
feraligatr
grotle
charmeleon shiny
pidgeotto
gyrados shiny
ampharos recently evolved from flaafy

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just finished training my team to lv 11. Now I will try to beat Falkner again >·>

HydroSwampert

Day 348 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 348 Monday, April 2nd, 2012 6:23 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten ourselves entered in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak! In a little while, out of Gible, Carvanha, Onix, Dunsparce, Rhyhorn, and Spinda, we chose Spinda, Carvanha, and Gible! In a little while we started battling for our new Battle Factory Streak! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, our fifth Battle, and our sixth Battle, but we lost our seventh Battle again! Soon after, we switch our Pokemon back. Once in the lobby, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for some other stuff! I then saved to the right and back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 211:29
Badges: 16
PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63

Today is my first Day here, I think, of having the "2nd" instead of "2" for the date! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

Edit: Cool! :D This Post, my 900th Post here that counts, has made me a Super Coordinator here! Cool! Hooray! :D

Last edited:

WastingLight

I have just beaten Pyrce at his gym, he was no match for my Pikachu and Charizard who just dominated through the entire gym. After exiting the gym I had gotten a phone call from Prof. Elm who told me that strange things were happening at the Radio Station. Normally I would rush to help save the day, but I didn't feel like battling Team Rocket, so I flew with my Charizard to the Safari Zone gate to catch some pokemon. Right now I am searching for a Magmar, but I can't find it, all these Geodudes keep coming out, it is getting annoying...

My Team:
Charizard lvl 39
Pikachu lvl 38
Vapereon lvl 35
Haunter lvl 35
Alakazam lvl 35
Lucario lvl 34

barath

Episodes 12 to 16

Episode 12:The Expert Eusine

Sathya goes to the burned tower in ecruteak city, with her team, There she encounters eusine and ecruteak gym leader morty, after battling and humiliating heart once again, she goes to the basement of tower, finds all 3 legendary dogs out there, suicine says a hi to her,and runs off later. eusine is puzzled and interrogates sathya about this. Then they bid farewell.

Current location : Burned tower

Episode 13:Trouble at the Theater

Sathya makes her way back to ecruteak city and then goes to dance theater, she helps in chasing off a rocket . Woah. Pidgeotto evolves then she is greeted by kimono girls and gets a reward of HM Surf from one of gentleman out there. Then she goes out to nearby route and trains her flareon a lot.. Sathya again oozing with confidence with her powerhouse team before 4th gym battle

Current Location : Ecruteak gym

Episode 14:Spooky Gym Battle

Sathya With her new pidgeot and flareon's bite attacks decimates the trainers and faces morty.. Feraligatr crunches his way to victory.. and She gets her 4th gym badge.. :D :D.. She is ready to leave to olivine city

Current Location : Ecruteak city

Episode 15:Moo-Moo Milkfarm

Sathya on her way to olivine city with her team, sees a miltank farmhouse. No more milk production due to sick miltank.. she feeds it with 7 oran berries and it gets healthy .. full back.. now she gets rewarded and comes back happily and buys dozen moo moo milk too

Current Location: Moo-moo Milkfarm

Episode 16:Ominous Olivine city

Sathya continues her way to olivine city, battling various trainers and training her pokemon further, she gets greeted by safari zone warden baoba. he gives his numbers and runs off. Well then sathya finally reaches olivine city, to her dismay, gym leader is missing, heart confronts her and rants off and goes. Now sathya heads to olivine city lighthouse to meet jasmine

Current Location: Olivine Lighthouse

Current Signature in team :) :)

[...TO BE CONTINUED...]

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally beat Falkner, beat all the trainers before union cave, caught a mareep, woper, and tentacool, forgot about magikark >.> got through the cave, caught a sandshrew, got to Azalea town, beat the rockets, and beat the trainers in the gym.

bushie

defeated the rockets at mahogany underground then destroyed pryce with my charmeleon and torterra and ampharos combo.Then headed to goldenrod and finish the others.after battled clair had a little issued with her kingdra but my gyrados finished it off with dragon rage. Now i'm heafing towards pkmn leagues defeated my rival and the other trainers with ease.also captured lugia with duskball.

MY GREAT PARTY
FERALIGATR
GYRADOS SHINY
CHARIZARD SHINY
LUGIA
AMPHAROS
PIDGEOT
get ready league i'm coming

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally beat Bugsy, then beat my rival. It took for ever to kill his stupid bayleef. It kept using reflect and synthisis. Luckly it finally ran out of synthesis.

HydroSwampert

Day 349 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 349 Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012 6:38,9 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten entered in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of Haunter, Teddiursa, Kabuto, Corphish, Dunsparce, and Lileep, we picked Kabuto, Haunter, and Lileep! In a little while we started battling for our newest Streak! We won our first battle, our second battle, our third battle, our fourth battle, using Haunter then for the first time to win the battle for us, our fifth battle, our sixth battle, and our seventh battle! We got five BP, Battle Points, for beating that Streak! We traded our Pokemon back! Once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon if they want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 212:17

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63

It's about time that I beat a Streak of seven battles in the Battoe Factory in my HG Version again! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

barath

@Hyrdoswampert

Nice work bro :).. Am a fan of your walkthrough here ... Its so exciting and interesting to read :). Pls keep up the good work

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I havent had much time to update everything so here it goes, many changes I must say :)

I went to the Sprout tower, with my Scyther behind me. I cleared the whole tower with Scyther and Totodile basically. I got to the last floor, and we saw the one and only Silver, complaining about weak Pokemon. We heard the old guy's speech and we fought him, defeated him very easily. Afterwards we got Flash. We went to the gym, and we decided to try to win it with Totodile and Scyther. We defeated Pidgey, but somehow we lost against Pidgeotto. He defeated three of my four Pokemon, but my amazing Elekid killed it. I trained my Pokemon to level 15 after Violet City, and we headed towards Azalea Town. We got there, and we saw good ol' Kurt and a TR grunt. We went to talk to Kurt after, and he went to the Well. We followed the man (BTW my Totodile evolved already to Croconaw), and we defeated TR. We got our second badge thanks to Magby!! We later saved the Farfetch'd and got cut. We taught cut to our other level 1 Scyther in the box, and arrived in Goldenrod city. We fought the trainers, trained our Pokemon a bit and we saw Lyra. She introduced us to the Day-Care and stuff. We caught an Abra and evolved it into a Kadabra. We decided to use it in our team. Kadabra defeated the whole gym, except Miltank, who Scyther defeated. We got our bike and caught Sudowoodo, who went to the box. We trained our Pokemon a little bit. We got some apricorns. We arrived in Ecruteak City, met Bill, got to the Burned Tower, met Eusine and Morty, defeated Silver (who we also defeated in Azalea Town, forgot to say it). We trained more, got the Dowsing Machine and went to the gym. Kadabra and Croconaw and also Magby gave us this win, Scyther helped but Elekid didn't battle. We decided to leave Kadabra on the box, since we decided to use another Pokemon, who we will catch later. We got Surf and Strenght, and we walked to Olivine City and met Jasmine. We got the good rod, and surfed to Cianwood City. While surfing, we trained our Pokemon to level 30, evolved Croconaw to Feraligatr, Elekid to Electabuzz and Magby to Magmar. We got the SecretPotion, saw Suicune and defeated Eusine. We went to the fifth gym and pwned there. Scyther 1HKO Primeape, and Electabuzz killed Poliwrath. Now I am resting a bit. Team in Signature.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got through the ilex forest, got to Goldenrod city, and after 5 different paras finally caught one with effect spore and a decent nature. The first one I had a special attack lowering one and the second one I had was a physical attack lowering one >.>

HydroSwampert

Day 350 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 350 Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 6:48,9 PM
I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten ourselves entered in a Single battle Lv.50 Seven battle Streak here in the Battle Factory, our second Streak of Seven battles in out current Streak! In a little while, out of Linoone, Arbok, Combusken, Ivysaur, Camerupt, and Grumpig, we chose Combusken, Ivysaur, and Grumpig! We exchanged our Pokemon for our current Battle Streak here! In a little while, we started battling for our current seven battle Streak! We won our first battle, our second battle, our third battle, our fourth battle, our fifth battle, our sixth battle, barely, and our seventh battle! We got congradulated! We also got five Battle Points, BP! We then traded our Pokemon back! Once in the lobby in a little while, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for the rest! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 213:02

My Team is:
Meganium Lv.63
Ariados Lv.63
Sudowoodo Lv.63
Ampharos Lv.63
Kingler Lv.63
Honchkrow Lv.63

Hooray! I beat my second Streak in a row in the Battle Factory in my HG Version! They all helped a ot, but Combusken really helped me earlier on in our Streak! Hooray! This is Day 350 of my HG Walkthrough! That's pretty cool! Also, I'm closing in on a year of my HG Walkthrough! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

bushie

i headed towards pkmn league and left to train more then i went back and defeated them in a hard battle espicially aganist umbreon and dragonite. i then headed towards kanto and after updating pokedex i defeated LT SURGE thanks to torterra earthquake in a hard fought battle.

MY PARTY
FERALIGATR
AMPHAROS
LUGIA
TORTERRA
PIDGEOT
CHARIZARD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I just defeated Blaine in his wannabe-Gym on Seafoam Island. Easy-Peasy.
I also got a Steelix and Espeon from my Platinum save to help out with the rest of the journey.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Baoba called me after I cured those good old Miltank. I went to do the test, and everything went amazingly well :) After that, I wanted the second test so I just trained my Pokemon on the street before the Safari Zone until Baoba called me. Got my ;123; ;125; ;126; & ;160; to level 34. That took me a while, but Baoba didn't call me :( So I went to gain my sixth gym badge, against my good pal Jasmine. Beat her, it was actually really hard!! My Magmar beat one Magnemite and Steelix, but Steelix managed to beat me also. Then her Magnemite managed to win against my Feraligatr and my Scyther, but Electabuzz sure got them. After the battle, Baoba called me. I did the test and stuff. I also caught a Larvitar! I am training it to be in my main team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.