• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just rented a copy of Heartgold from my local video store, working on training up my Totodile right now :). So many memories, might do some more training tonight if I get the chance to.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Upon arrival in Mahogany Town I visited the Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon on the PC among other things. I headed back out but I wasn't allowed to enter the Mahogany Town Gym yet, so my options were limited. I bought a RageCandyBar from the man who was blocking the path to Route 44, then I headed north to Lake of Rage since that's where the Red Gyarados was rumored to live. I battled trainers on Route 43 on my way to the lake, and I also captured some Pokemon. I eventually arrived at the lakefront, and I spotted the Red Gyarados in the middle of Lake of Rage. I Surfed toward it and I battled against it. I was able to weaken it easily and then capture it inside an Ultra Ball. I picked up the Red Scale, then I headed back to the shore where I met up with Lance of the Pokemon League. I talked to him and he left to Mahogany Town to stop Team Rocket. I saved the game.

Last post of this nuzlocke run.

I defeated Clair thanks to her Kingdra using Hyper Beam and needing to recharge, giving Jaws enough time to KO him. Afterwards I went to Dragon's Den, catching two Magikarps on the way there (one Blackthorn City Capture, the other Dragon's Den Capture). I answered the questions and passed the test, got the Badge and the TM from Clair, stored one Pokemon in the PC, came back and got my ExtremeSpeed Dratini, Naughty nature.

I then got my Master Ball from Professor Elm.

After that I have been somewhat EV training my Dragonair. She is almost a Dragonite.

All of my Pokemon also have Pokerus, so I'll be training a lot next few days.

Current team:

;148; <--- Victoria, level 52, Naughty. Dragon's Den Gift.
;160; <--- Jaws, Level 44, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
;241; <--- Whitney, level 32, Serious. Route 38 Capture.
;101; <--- Kaboom, level 35, Naive. Team Rocket HQ Capture.
;130; <--- Terror, level 38, Bashful. Lake of Rage Event Capture.
;200; <--- Zoey, level 20, Serious. Cliff Cave Capture.

Boxed:
;023; <--- Erika, level 4, Timid. Route 32 Capture
;074; <--- Geodudette, level 6, Quirky. Union Cave Capture
;043; <--- Florio, level 6, Jolly. Ilex Forest Capture.
;013; <--- Buzzy, level 7, Calm. National Park Capture.
;118; <--- Misty, level 18, Docile. route 42 Capture.
;163; <--- Hilda, level 13, Jolly. Route 36 Capture.
;129; <--- Karpy, level 16, Mild. Blackthorn City Capture
;129; <--- Rage, level 12, Careful. Dragon's Den Capture.
;037; <--- Ruby, level 21, Bold. Route 48 Capture.

Deceased:

;161; <--- Scout, level (3) 4, Naughty Nature. Route 29 Capture. Death
;015; <--- Buzz, Level (4) 10, Bashful. Route 30 Capture. Death
;187; <--- Hops, Level 7, Lonely. Route 33 Capture. Death
;074; <--- Roxie, level (3) 21, Careful. Route 46 Capture. Death
;133; <--- Midnight, level (5) 13, Adamant. Goldenrod City Gift. Death
;092; <--- Shade, level (4) 19, Timid. Sprout Tower Capture. Death
;041; <--- Zu, level (2) 19, Careful. Dark Cave Capture. Death
;234; <--- Stanley, level 15, Relaxed. Route 37 Capture. Death
;052; <--- Nya, level 16, Timid. Route 39 Capture. Death
;072; <--- Stinger, level 20, Bashful. Route 40 Capture. Death
;109; <--- Koffy, level 14, Gentle. Burnt Tower Capture. Death
;066; <--- Michelle, level 14, Hardy. Mt. Mortar Capture. Death
;072; <--- Kurage, level 22, Gentle. Route 41 Capture. Death
;163; <--- Hedwig, level (11) 12, Rash. Route 35 Capture. Death
;069; <--- Phyll, level 3, Timid. Route 31 Capture. Death
;175; <--- Peace, level (1) 17, Relaxed. Gift Pokemon. Death
;180; <--- Sparky, level 15, Lonely. Route 43 Capture. Death

Last edited:

Lorde

Since I hadn't yet battled against the trainers around Lake of Rage's shore, I took care of that after I spoke with Lance at the lake shore. I wandered around battling trainers, then I headed back south to Route 43 afterwards. I arrived in Mahogany Town and I quickly healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I then went to the local shop and I saw Lance there with his Dragonite. He revealed the hidden staircase that led to Team Rocket's new hideout, and we went inside. As soon as I arrived an alarm sounded and I was ambushed by a couple of Team Rocket grunts. After I defeated them, I went to turn off the alarm switch and then I headed down to the next area of the hideout. I met Lance down there again and he told me to find the passwords that would unlock the main generator room that was providing power to Team Rocket. I then wandered around battling Team Rocket grunts.

golduck#1

So once again I decided to start Soul Silver (yet to complete it for a first time, although have done Heart Gold) with the intention of getting only Johto Pokemon for my team. I started the game and called myself JT. I started off in my room before going down stairs and talking to mum about my first adveneture. She said to go see Lyra first which I did and I can't exactly remember what was said after that, I was just wanting to head off on my adventure. I got to Elms lab and he said pick a Pokemon and also help him on this task. I chose Chikorita for the first time and it was about time. I always have said I loved Chikorita more than Cyndaquil and Totadile but have never used it in a playthrough. Anyways I headed off with Chikorita on my way to Mr.Pokemon in regards to a mystery egg, after grinding a little bit and passing through Cherrygrove I got there. Mr.Pokemon didn't know what the hell was going on and gave me a egg to take to Professor Elm. On my way back I recieved a phone call saying a pokemon was stolen from the lab! I tried getting back asap but was stopped by a mysterious red headed trainer. He had a Cyndaquil coincidently but it didn't matter, Chikorita backed up my claims and won the battle. I got back to the lab and apparently the trainer I battled was the dude who stole it from the lab.

After some questions, Elm said I worked well with Chikorita and said I should go obtain all the gym badges in the Johto region and maybe even take on the Elite 4. I loved the idea so I did it. On my way Lyra showed me how to catch a wild Pokemon and I did straight away. Welcome to the team Hoothoot. I grinded my Pokemon on the way to Violet city and caught a few more pokemon on the way. I arrived at Violet city and went straight to Bellsprout tower and saw the red headed devil again. I conquered to tower and got HM cut. After the tower I caught myself a Mareep to help with Faulkners gym. I saved the game.

Team:
Chikorita level 11
Hoothoot level 13
Mareep level 6

Dragon35

After putting my game on pause a little for a breeding mission for someone, I've managed to really make some progress. Finally completed the Porygon evolution line (as a prize for the aforementioned breeding), evolved a half dozen pokemon and have spammed the trading boards looking for some more. Hopefully I can get my HG dex completed sooner rather than later.

Lorde

I switched to my other HeartGold version and I decided to challenge the Elite Four for some cash, and also because I haven't challenged it very much since I completed the game. I used my regular team consisting of Raichu, Lucario, Togekiss, Typhlosion, Bellossom and Quagsire and I was able to defeat Will's Psychic-type Pokemon pretty easily, but his Bronzong was a bit of a challenge. I then walked into Koga's room and I defeated his Skuntank, Venomoth, Muk and Toxicroak with Quagsire alone. I moved on to Bruno's room next and I mostly used Togekiss against his Fighting-type Pokemon, which made me nervous since Togekiss is my weakest Pokemon. I still managed to defeat Bruno's Pokemon, but there were some close calls. I beat Karen really easily mostly using Bellossom, Lucario and Typhlosion. Lance was tough though; Quagsire got badly injured and I barely defeated Lance's Salamence. Not to mention that I messed up against his Altaria by having Typhlosion use Earthquake instead of Hyper Beam. I beat him eventually and the credits rolled.

Dragon35

Managed to get Magmortor, Gorebyss and Dusknoir. That is all the trades done. Snagged a Feebas and a few other dex entries so I'm almost at 450. I can almost see the finish line of my HG dex

golduck#1

After grinding up my Mareep on the way to Azaela town. Chikorita and Hoothoot helped during the cave and before I knew it I was out but before I was able to get out my Chikorita evolved into a Bayleef! The only thing I love more than Chikorita is my Bayleef! As I made my way to Azaela town I saw team rockett talking to an old guy. It appeared the old guys name is Kurt and he makes pokeballs out of apricorns. Kurt seemed angry and ran to his house. I followed him and caught up to him. He said something about slowpokes tails being chopped off and we both couldn't have that. I ran to the Slowpoke well with my Mareep to try and stop them. Kurt said he would help and he did by allowing us access to the well. When we got inside I bet all the grunts with my newly evolved Flaffy and continued on to the gym. Bugsy was actually a bit of a challenge despite have a Hoothoot and a Flaffy. I blacked out twice before finding the right cominbation to beat Bugsy. Flaffy was again star of the show by taking down the second gym in a row.

I had now recieved my second badge and was hungry for a third. I headed East from Azaela town and ran into my rival. He was easier than Bugsy and I said goodbye as soon as IO said hello. I went to the forest because that's where my next journey lyed (is that how you spell it or is it lied?). Hoothoot was perfect for the situation and helped me catch a lot of bug type Pokemon and allowed me to also catch two Farfecth's for a gentleman. HE gave me cut as a reward and I made my way to the headbutt guru. Bayleef wanted to learn Headbutt so I gave her that and then went to catch a Heracross. It took so long for me before to catch one that I thought it would atleast take 15 minutes finding one this time. Apparently not, first Pokemon I found was an adamant male Heracross which was great. Just what I wanted for my team! Heracross made the way for the rest of the team to get out of the forest. I saved the game as soon as I stepped out.

Lorde

I battled tons of Team Rocket grunts around the Team Rocket HQ in Mahogany Town, and I eventually found Petrel. I battled against him and after obtaining one of the passwords that would unlock the door to the main generator room, the Murkrow that was hiding in the HQ mimicked Petrel's voice and it led me to the generator. I met Ariana and a Team Rocket grunt there, and Lance and I teamed up against them. We defeated them both easily, and me and Lance gained access to the room. We had to defeat the Electrode that were providing power to Team Rocket; I defeated three while Lance defeated the other three. With Team Rocket's scheme stopped, I obtained the Whirlpool HM from Lance before he left the hideout. I headed back to the surface and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I then went out to do some training over at Mt. Mortar. I saved the game there.

Umbreon Bob

A lot of stuff has been happening for me. Started the game with Cyndaquil, caught a bellsprout and traded it for Rocky. After doing so I moved on to free the poor slowpokes and caught myself a mareep and a wooper. After freeing the slowpokes and wiping the floor with my rival I go to Ilex forest and catch a Heracross. At this time my team consisted of Cindaquil, Wooper, Heracross, Mareep and Onix. However I traded with a buddy and got a Tododile and Riolu. Current team after beating the beastly Miltank: Heracross, Quilava, Flaaffyy, Eevee, Riolu and Tododile. I am now looking to get a Beldum and need to consider a flying pokemon however that is little concern at this time.

My current aim is to have a few teams running towards the end.
Team 1: Typhlosion, Heracross, Beldum, Umbreon, Ampharos, lugia
Team 2: Lucario, Feraligator, Latios, Mewtwo, Torterra, Moltres
Team 3: Empoleon, Dragonite, Skarmory, Arcanine, Zapdos, Pinsir
Team 4: First pokemon I catch in random areas.

Lorde

After training at Mt. Mortar and leveling up my Pokemon, I headed back to Mahogany Town and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center before visiting the Mahogany Town Gym. I entered it and I slid on the icy floors until I reached a door that led to another room. I battled some Gym trainers and their Ice-type Pokemon in the next room and then I pushed some ice blocks around in order to reach the last room. I eventually arrived at Pryce's spot at the back of the Gym and I challenged him to a battle. I sent out my Ampharos against his Seel and I defeated it with ThunderPunch. I then used my Typhlosion against his Piloswine and I won the battle with Flame Wheel. I used my Ampharos again to battle Pryce's Dewgong, and I won that match easily with another ThunderPunch attack. I obtained the Glacier Badge and the Hail TM from Pryce afterwards and I saved the game there.

golduck#1

I started my game just outside of Goldenrod so the first thing I did was train. I got my new addition Heracross to level 14 while my other Pokemon were sitting at level 18. I went staright to Whitney because I wanted my third gym badge. Believe it or not Bugsy was somehow harder than Whitney this time around because Whiteney was no match for my Bayleef and Flaffy. Whitney was too upset to give me the badge so I was going to grab it later before her friend/gym trainer stop me and said talk to her again, the end result was the badge went to the right hands. I went on my way to the fourth gym battle, Morty the ghost pokemon trainer. I was fortunate enough to look around goldenrod just after my gym battle and got the squirt bottle to take down an imposter tree. On my way to Ecruteak I enetered the bug contest and caught a Sycther and a Pinsir, although I kept the latter. First place was a Kakuna which doesn't make sense because Pinsir is better and stronger than that stupid thing but oh well. I found the tree everybody was talking about and squirted it with the bottle and a Sudwoodo appeared, I caught it no doubt and continued my journey.

I finally made it to Ecruteak and went to the kumo girls dojo/stage thing. Team Rocket was there and of course wanted to battle, I did and Heracross showed why he was on a team. I decided I needed to add another member to my team and luckily enough it was the first Pokemon I encountered. Miltank was added to the team! I didn't know how hard it was too find them so luckily it was the first Pokemon I found. I decided to catch Miltank because I thought they would be fun to use and abuse like Whitney did. Anyways after grinding that to level 20 I decided to take on Morty, by this time my Noctowl learnt Confusion and made the gym easier than Faulkners considering Noctowl is part normal making ghost unusable. I saved the game.

Team
Bayleef Level 23
Noctowl level 26
Flaffy level 23
Heracross level 22
Miltank level 20

Lorde

I left the Mahogany Town Gym after obtaining the Glacier Badge from Pryce, but as soon as I got outside, I got a call from Professor Elm on my Pokegear telling me about Team Rocket's broadcast that was coming from Goldenrod City. I took action immediately and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center before heading out to Goldenrod City myself. I flew there and I noticed that there were Team Rocket grunts all over the place. I quickly went to the Goldenrod Tunnel area of the city and I visited the photo studio there. I obtained a Team Rocket disguise and I went to the Radio Tower since that's where Team Rocket was working. I managed to get near the staircase that led to the second floor before my rival appeared and blew my cover. I was able to head up after battling a Team Rocket grunt and I battled my way up the tower. I saved before battling Petrel in the director's office.

BigBear

Fight Hard
Picked up HG after about 5 weeks of none play due to me being in Hospital, My Team is as follows:

Ursaring Level 100
Lapras Level 89
Bidoof Level 55
Aggron Level 94
Staraptor Level 68
Dragonite Level 99

I've had most of these pokemon long before Hg, the only one not from another game is Dragonite. I've returned to Mount Silver to face Red for the 1 millionth time and as usual I beat him. :D

Lorde

I switched to my other HeartGold version this morning in order to capture some Pokemon that I would later trade over to White version. I went over to Kanto and I captured some Poochyena that appeared due to a swarm on Route 1. I headed over to Celadon City afterwards and I went west to Cycling Road where I encountered a Slugma in the tall grass on the side of the road and I captured it. I then flew over to Cerulean City and I headed to Rock Tunnel. I captured a Kangaskhan there and then I went back to the Power Plant in order to capture a wild Electabuzz. I took a break from catching Pokemon after that by battling against some Gym Leaders at the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. I defeated Blue, Whitney and Bugsy before I headed back out to capture more Pokemon. I captured a Diglett at Diglett's Cave near Vermilion City, then I headed back to Johto. I saved in Violet City.

I swept the Kimino Girls only using my newely evolved Dragonite. Only receiving damage from Vaporeon's Aurora Beam.

I battled against Lugia, not very successfully. I lost Terror in the process due to a Critical Hit Aurora Blast and a Critical Hit Ice Fang KOed Lugia. I will attempt to catch him after the E4.

RIP ;130; Terror

I made my way to the Indigo Plateau, catching multiple Pokemon and training my Pokemon.

I caught:

;072; <--- Kura, level 21, Lonely. New Bark Town Capture.
;072; <--- CoolFish, level 20, Quirky. Route 27 Capture.
;041; <--- Batty, level 22, Jolly. Tohjo Falls Capture.
;084; <--- Siamese, level 30, Careful. Route 26 Capture.
;111; <--- Rhiana, level 35, Bashful, Victor Road Capture.

I am now going to battle the Pokemon League.

Current team:

;149; <--- Victoria, level 61, Naughty. Dragon's Den Gift.
;160; <--- Jaws, Level 54, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
;241; <--- Whitney, level 43, Serious. Route 38 Capture.
;101; <--- Kaboom, level 43, Naive. Team Rocket HQ Capture.
;038; <--- Ruby, level 44, Bold. Route 48 Capture
;429; <--- Zoey, level 50, Serious. Cliff Cave Capture.

Boxed:
;023; <--- Erika, level 4, Timid. Route 32 Capture
;074; <--- Geodudette, level 6, Quirky. Union Cave Capture
;043; <--- Florio, level 6, Jolly. Ilex Forest Capture.
;013; <--- Buzzy, level 7, Calm. National Park Capture.
;118; <--- Misty, level 18, Docile. route 42 Capture.
;163; <--- Hilda, level 13, Jolly. Route 36 Capture.
;129; <--- Karpy, level 16, Mild. Blackthorn City Capture
;129; <--- Rage, level 12, Careful. Dragon's Den Capture.
;074; <--- Geogal, will edit later
;072; <--- Kura, level 21, Lonely. New Bark Town Capture.
;072; <--- CoolFish, level 20, Quirky. Route 27 Capture.
;041; <--- Batty, level 22, Jolly. Tohjo Falls Capture.
;084; <--- Siamese, level 30, Careful. Route 26 Capture.
;111; <--- Rhiana, level 35, Bashful, Victor Road Capture.

Deceased:

;161; <--- Scout, level (3) 4, Naughty Nature. Route 29 Capture. Death
;015; <--- Buzz, Level (4) 10, Bashful. Route 30 Capture. Death
;187; <--- Hops, Level 7, Lonely. Route 33 Capture. Death
;074; <--- Roxie, level (3) 21, Careful. Route 46 Capture. Death
;133; <--- Midnight, level (5) 13, Adamant. Goldenrod City Gift. Death
;092; <--- Shade, level (4) 19, Timid. Sprout Tower Capture. Death
;041; <--- Zu, level (2) 19, Careful. Dark Cave Capture. Death
;234; <--- Stanley, level 15, Relaxed. Route 37 Capture. Death
;052; <--- Nya, level 16, Timid. Route 39 Capture. Death
;072; <--- Stinger, level 20, Bashful. Route 40 Capture. Death
;109; <--- Koffy, level 14, Gentle. Burnt Tower Capture. Death
;066; <--- Michelle, level 14, Hardy. Mt. Mortar Capture. Death
;072; <--- Kurage, level 22, Gentle. Route 41 Capture. Death
;163; <--- Hedwig, level (11) 12, Rash. Route 35 Capture. Death
;069; <--- Phyll, level 3, Timid. Route 31 Capture. Death
;175; <--- Peace, level (1) 17, Relaxed. Gift Pokemon. Death
;180; <--- Sparky, level 15, Lonely. Route 43 Capture. Death
;130; <--- Terror, level (30) 38, Bashful. Lake of Rage Event Capture. Death

Last edited:

Lorde

After I defeated Petrel at the Radio Tower's director's office, I headed back down to Goldenrod City since I had to find the key that unlocked the other rooms in the Radio Tower. I quickly healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and I went back to the Goldenrod Tunnel area. I headed down to the basement and I encountered my rival before I could battle against the Team Rocket grunts down there. I defeated his Golbat with my Ampharos, then I beat his Sneasel and Magnemite with Typhlosion's Flame Wheel attack. I used my Bellossom against his Feraligatr, then my Hypno against his Haunter. I headed deeper into the basement and I battled Team Rocket grunts and Burglars all while attempting to solve the puzzle that would open the last door. When I finally solved it, I headed to the Goldenrod Department Store's basement and I found the director. I saved the game there.

Will sent out XATU! (level 40)
The DragonKnight sent out Zoey! (level 50)

Zoey used Power Gem! It was Super Effective! XATU fainted!

Will sent out XATU! (level 42)

Zoey used Power Gem! It was Super Effective! XATU ate it's Sitrus Berry!
XATU used Psychic! Zoey lost 33/139 HP!

Zoey used Power Gem! It was Super Effective! XATU fainted!

DK Sent out Ruby! (level 44)
Will sent out Jynx! (level 41)

Ruby used Flamethrower! It was Super Effective!
Jynx used Psychic! Ruby lost 49/131 HP.

Will used a Full Restore!
Ruby used Flamethrower! It was Super Effective!

Ruby used Flamethrower! It was super effective! Jynx fainted!

Go Jaw! (level 54)
Will sent out Slowbro! (level 41)

Jaws used Crunch! It was Super effective!
Slowbro used Curse!

Jaws used Crunch! It was Super Effective! Slowbro fained! Jaws went up to level 55!

Go Victoria (level 61)!
Will sent out Exeggutor!

Victoria used Flew up high!
Exeggutor used Reflect!

Victoria used Fly! It was Super Effective! Exeggutor fainted!

The DragonKnight sent out Victoria! (level 61)
Koga sent out Ariados! (level 40)

Victoria Flew up high!
I forgot what Ariados did haha.

Victoria used Fly! It was Super Effective! Ariados fainted!

DK sent out Ruby (level 44)!
Koga sent out Forretress (level 43)!

Ruby used Flamethrower! It was Super Effective! Forretress fainted!

DK sent out Jaws (level 55)!
Koga sent out Muk (level 42)!

Jaws dug underground!
I wasn't looking at what he used ;p

Jaws used Dig! It was Super Effective!
Muk used Minimize!
Muk recovered HP due to Black Sludge!

Koga used a Full Restore!
Jaws used Crunch! Muk's defense lowered!

Jaws dug underground!
I wasn't watching ;p

Jaws used Dig! It was Super Effective! Muk fainted!

Koga sent out Venomoth (level 41)!

Ruby used Flamethrower! It was Super Effective! Venomoth fainted!

DK sent out Zoey (level 50)!
Koga sent out Crobat (level 44)!

Crobat used Double Team!
Zoey used Thunder! It was Super Effective! Crobat fainted! Zoey went up to level 51!

The DragonKnight sent out Victoria (level 61)!
Bruno sent out Hitmontop (level 42)!

Hitmontop used Quick Attack! Victoria lost 14/188 HP.
Victoria flew up high!

Victoria used Fly! It was Super Effective! Hitmontop fainted!

Bruno sent out Onix (level 43)!

Jaws used Waterfall! It was Super Effective! Onix fainted!

DK sent out Whitney (level 43)!
Bruno sent out Hitmonchan (level 42)!

Whitney used Zen Headbutt! The attack missed!
Hitmonchan used ThunderPunch! Whitney lost 24/147 HP!

Whitney used Zen Headbutt! It was Super Effective!
Hitmonchan used ThunderPunch! 27 HP! 96 left.

Whitney used Zen Headbutt! It was Super Effective! Hitmonchan fainted!

DK sent out Victoria (level 61)!
Bruno sent out Hitmonlee (level 42)!

Victoria flew up high!
I missed what Hitmonlee used.

Victoria used Fly! The attack missed!
Hitmonlee used Swagger!

DK used a Full Heal on Victoria!
Hitmonlee used Hi Jump Kick! Lost 24/188 HP. 150 left.

Victoria flew up high!
Hitmonlee used Swagger! The attack missed!

Victoria used Fly! It was Super Effective! Hitmonlee fainted!

Bruno sent out Machamp (level 46)!

Jaws used Waterfall! A Critical Hit! Machamp fainted!

The DragonKnight sent out Victoria (level 61)!
Karen sent out Umbreon (level 42)!

Victoria used Dragon Claw!
Umbreon used Faint Attack! Victoria lost 13/188 HP.

Karen used a Full Restore!
Victoria flew up high!

Karen sent out Houndoom (level 47)!

Jaws used Waterfall! It was Super Effective! A Critical Hit! Houndoom fainted!

Karen sent out Vileplume (level 42)!

Ruby used Flamethrower! It is Super Effective!
Vileplume used Stun Spore!

Vileplume used Petal Dance! Ruby lost 24/131 HP!
Ruby is paralyzed and can't move!

Vileplume used Petal Dance! Ruby lost 26 HP! 81 left.
Ruby used Extrasensory! It was Super Effective! Vileplume fainted!

Karen sent out Gengar (level 45)!

Victoria used Dragon Claw! Gengar fainted!

Karen sent out Murkrow (level 44)

Jaws used Ice Fang! It was super effective! Murkrow fainted!

The DragonKnight sent out Kaboom (level 43)!
Lance sent out Gyarados (level 46)!

Kaboom used Thunder! It was Super Effective! Gyarados fainted!

DK sent out Jaws (level 50)!
Lance sent out Dragonite (level 50)!

Jaws used Ice Fang! It was Super Effective! Dragonite fainted! Jaws leveled up to level 56!

DK sent out Zoey (level 51)!
Lance sent out Dragonite (level 49)!

Zoey used Power Gem! It was Super Effective!
Dragonite used Thunder Wave!

Dragonite used Dragon Rush! Zoey lost 91/142 HP!
Zoey used Power Gem! It was Super Effective! Dragonite fainted!

DK sent out Jaws (level 56)!
Lance sent out Aerodactyl (level 48)!

Aerodactyl used Thunder Fang! The attack missed!
Jaws used Waterfall! It was Super Effective! Aerodactyl fainted!

Lance sent out Dragonite (level 49)!

Victoria used Dragon Claw! It was Super Effective! Dragonite fainted! Victoria leveled up to level 62!

DK sent out Jaws (level 56)!
Lance sent out Charizard (level 48)!

Jaws used Waterfall! It was Super Effective! Charizard fainted!

Your new Pokemon Champion and his Team:

Spr_HGSS_Ethan.png

The DragonKnight. 8 Badges, 14 Boxed, 18 Deceased.

149.png

Victoria, level 62, Naughty. ATT 248 / DEF 142 / SpA 129 / SpD 123 / SPD 138. Amulet Coin.
ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance, Fly, Dragon Claw.

160.png

Jaws, level 56, Quirky. ATT 154 / DEF 136 / SpA 109 / SpD 101 / SPD 119. NeverMeltIce.
Ice Fang, Dig, Crunch, Waterfall.

241.png

Whitney, level 43, Serious. ATT 101 / DEF 116 / SpA 44 / SpD 78 / SPD 112. King's Rock.
Attract, Iron Tail, Strength, Zen Headbutt.

101.png

Kaboom, level 43, Naive. ATT 66 / DEF 87 / SpA 78 / SpD 69 / SPD 159. No Item.
Charge Beam, Thunder, Swift, Light Screen.

38.png

Ruby, level 44, Bold. ATT 72 / DEF 99 / SpA 83 / SpD 96 / SPD 115. Charcoal.
Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Extrasensory, Flamethrower.

429.png

Zoey, level 51, Serious. ATT 80 / DEF 94 / SpA 131 / SpD 130 / SPD 131. Hard Stone.
Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Power Gem, Thunder.

Last edited:

Lorde

I left the basement after I spoke with the Radio Tower's director and I obtained the key that would unlocked the other doors at the tower. I headed out to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there before setting off back into the Radio Tower. Once there I climbed and I unlocked the locked doors. I battled Ariana as I got closer to the tower's summit, and I defeated her Pokemon easily with just Typhlosion and Pidgeot. I then arrived at the observation deck and I met Archer there. I battled against him and I beat his Houndour and Houndoom with my Quagsire's Surf attack. I then used my Hypno against his Koffing and I defeated it with Confusion. Archer gave up his goals after I defeated him and he left the Radio Tower with the other Team Rocket members. I spoke with the director of the tower and he gave me the Rainbow Wing Key Item. I saved the game afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.