• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Continued at the Battle Castle today. This round of seven battles was more difficult than the last one and my Starmie and Garchomp both fainted at least once. I had to spend Castle Points several times to restore my Pokemon's HP. Eventually, I made it to the Darach fight and spent some more points to lower the level of his lead, Staraptor, to make things easier for my Starmie. My Starmie took out Staraptor in one hit with Thunderbolt, then weakened Houndoom a lot with Surf before fainting due to Crunch. I had my Scizor finish off Houndoom with Bullet Punch and then used Brick Break to beat Empoleon.
I earned a lot of BP for defeating Darach and now have more than 300 total BP saved up.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got through the ilex forest and also caught a paras, pineco, and an oddish. After that I beat all of the trainers on route 34. I also caught a ditto, abra, and a drowsee. Finally I beat most of the trainers in the underground path. Current team
Quilava lv 17
geodude lv 18
slowpoke lv 17

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Inside Team Rocket HQ, an alarm went off and I fought Team Rocket grunts. I soon slayed a Scientist and disabled the cameras, then I went down stairs. I spoke with Lance again and walked around and beat more Team Rocket grunts. I got the Snatch TM and the two passwords, then I challenged Petrel and I defeated him fast. He gave me the generator room's password and I chased after some Murkrow and I followed it around until we arrived outside of the generator room and once the door unlocked, I encountered Ariana and a Rocket grunt. Lance showed up next and we battled against them and then they left the HQ afterwards. We walked into the generator room and I saved before slaying some Electrode.

now have more than 300 total BP saved up.

*Glares at you enviously*

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
It just occurred to me how much this game has in the way of exploration. My most recent outing was in Mt. Mortar, and I forgot how positively massive that place really is. It was good run, picking up just about every item there, and getting the free Tyrogue.

It reminded me of all the other optional segments in the game that you'll typically gloss over during the main run, like the lower floors of the Union Cave, Slowpoke Well, or Dark Cave. Then there's the returning Seafoam Islands & Unknown Dungeon, which couldn't be in the originals because of space...I'm having a ball with this! Seafoam is the next objective.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the trainers in the goldenrod gym to train up my stupid ledyba. After that I went back to catch 2 poliwag, an aipom which took way to long to catch >.> and a her across which took way to little time to catch XD. Then I went back to goldenrod and on my way caught an exeggcute. After that I beat the trainers north of goldenrod including the ones in the national park and caught a Nidoran male and female, and a sunkern. Current team
Quilava lv 19
geodude lv 19
slowpoke lv 19

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So I helped Lance defeat the Electrode that were being used as a power supply at the Team Rocket HQ, then I received the Whirlpool HM from Lance as a reward. I left the facility and healed my darlings at Mahogany Town's Pokemon Center, then sashayed back to Route 43 and got the Sludge Bomb TM, then I trained. I visited the Mahogany Town Gym next and I slipped on the icy floors and pushed cubes of ice, then I fought Gym trainers and their Ice-types. I soon reached Gym Leader Pryce's spot and fought him. I used Meganium's Magical Leaf to defeat Pryce's Seel and Dewgong, then I defeated his Piloswine with my Heracross's Brick Break. I won the Glacier Badge and Hail TM from my good sis Pryce next and saved.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Won seven more battles at the Battle Castle today, bringing my current streak to 28 wins. This round of seven was definitely the most challenging one so far and I had to spent points to heal my Pokemon several times. However, the trainers weren’t too hard to beat overall and I never came close to losing or anything.

After that, I flew to Cherrygrove City. I wanted to stock up on Apricorns, so I went out to the surrounding routes and picked Apricorns from the trees. Then, I continued walking all around Johto and obtained the Apricorns from nearly every tree.

*Glares at you enviously*
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.