1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by TRJessie579, Jul 3, 2006.

1. TheFightingPikachu

TheFightingPikachu Smashing!

There are quite a number of Mew cards, and the rarity depends on a number of factors. By "pack," are you referring to a booster pack? If so, which series? Was one or both of them foil/holo? Those questions should help in determining the rarity of your particular Mew card. And if your Mew card is on this page, that might make things even easier.

2. Electricbluewolf

Electricbluewolf Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs

I presume you're talking about the Megas for the first two?
    Secret Mega Kangaskhan-£7-11
    Secret Mega Lucario-£15
    Raichu-£8-10
    All the older EXs £3-11
    Zapdos Aqua £7-10

3. amourshipper4life

amourshipper4life The Amourshipper

This is how much PKMNCards is selling them for.

Charizard Star Delta from EX Dragon Frontiers: $415.00
    Espeon from POP Series 5: $2,500

4. amourshipper4life

amourshipper4life The Amourshipper

How much exactly is a Dragonite-EX FA from Furious Fists?

5. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

What currency are those prices in?

It's going for $12USD.

6. darkpaladin2015

darkpaladin2015 Shiny Hunter

I have a full art Mew EX from Dragons Exalted, Regice Gold Star from Ex Legend Makers, and the secret rare Charizard from Stormfront, and haven't been able to find conclusive prices for any of them :/

7. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

(all USD prices) (pre posted, stupid touch pad)
    FA mew EX 20$ and lower
    Gold star regice is 50$+ and lower depending heavily on condition.
    SR SF charizard 20$

The issue with the above cards is mew EX is still in format and is a 50/50 tier 3 card at best so it's collection value flux's alot in price due to anything, gold stars pricing went through the roof last summer and are heavy condition based on prices and all the SR SF cards unless PSA graded are worth not alot.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  8. goodra power

goodra power Dragon Master

Anyone know what silver full art Dialga is worth (secret rare) from Phantom Forces

9. Itchyflowz

Itchyflowz New Member

Pokemon TCG Ruby & Sapphire Decks

Good Evening Everybody

A genuine question that I cannot find anywhere over the internet.

Back in 2003 I brought the ruby & sapphire decks and ever since they have remained in a folder, I was just curious if anyone can shed light on the value of these cards, all in mint condition but I can't even find these cards online.

Please let me know if anyone has any information.

10. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

I moved this here due to the fact that it was asking for the value of the decks, ruby and sapphire EX theme decks are priced on ebay at 34-40$ usd per theme deck, the ruby/blaziken one is slightly more expensive.

11. Sizzlepit

Sizzlepit New Member

Can someone tell me how much my card is worth?

I have a Skyridge Charizard 146/144

It is holo secret rare

It is not graded by any card grading company

There are only a few white marks on the edges of the back

Thanks, and If I were to sell it do you think someone will buy it?

12. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

Near mint (idk, guessing), crystal charizard which averages around 50-70$ usd, though the near mint would start at above 50 somewhere comfortable, if you want to sell it try there is no harm in posting pictures and a solid starting price, and if it's a market like facebook and one of the buyers feels comfortable the price can be raised.

13. Sydwinx

Sydwinx Queen of Hoopla

Pulled a shaymin ex from roaring skies today in a very underwhelming elite trainer box. What is it worth? Is there a stable price for it yet?

14. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

Regular art goes from anywhere from 20-35$ fa is upwards of 40$, the card holds heavy competitive value atm so keep your hands on it until after regionals here after may then value will begin to stabilize.

If you pulled a shaymin ex from an elite trainer box that is overwhelming because that's 90% of your value back in one card.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  15. Sydwinx

Sydwinx Queen of Hoopla

Ah, alright, thank you.

And I wish I wouldn't have called that box underwhelming then, ahaha. I only got one holo, and the rest were just normal rares (although nice) and I had some pretty good luck in my last few elite trainer boxes, so it just seemed underwhelming to me.

16. thertwodtwo

thertwodtwo New Member

May not be the best place but i need help!!!!

I was recently given some cards that were in sleeves and in the sleeves with the cards were stickers i would like an estimate of the stickers as i could only find one on ebay and it was priced at $10. If you need a picture of a few notify me and i will gladly post one. Thank you

17. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

Pictures would be helpful to understand the price, there is to many pokemon stickers with lots of different values.

18. zombiepm3

zombiepm3 New Member

I have a mint 6th edition lvl 48 rampardos (rare star shaped marking near the bottom) by mint i mean slight traces of white on the back and a few minor scratches id like to know how much its worth

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  19. jam1jam

jam1jam New Member

Here's my question it's not a specific card but a old pack, I have an unopened French Team Rocket Booster Pack and I can't find its value anywhere. Can anyone help?

20. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

zombiepm3@ 6th edition, I don't think I've ever heard of that term before, do you know what set it's from?

jam1jam@ the sad thing about foreign cards is there value seems to be lower then English cards, especially Japanese cards, if you can't find it online is because the market for it is non-existent (due to age), the fact that you have one is hard to value, team rockets boosters hit as high as 20+$ a booster and as low as 5$ currently, so it really depends on what the buyer is willing to offer for it.