• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Condition for all of these is rated from Good to Near Mint. Was wondering if I could get some prices?

Drifloon - Stormfront - SH1 (Secret Rare)
Articuno - Supreme Victors - 148/147 (Secret Rare)
Gallade EX - Roaring Skies - 34/108 (Regular EX)

Luneth777

Shiny Hunter
I have a secret rare Mega Charizard Y in very good condition from the flash fire set. Would it be worth it to get graded?

Lord O'Donnell

Leader of Star Wolf
Hi I have a few cards that I wasn't sure about.
Dark Charizard
Dark Flareon
Dark Jolteon
Dark Vaporeon
Dark Arbok
Dark Raticate
Dark Dragonite
Dark Gyarados
Dark Muk
Dark Gloom
And Dark Dugtrio

All of them are from the Rocket set and are in very good condition.

K3arah

So, I bought two packs of Pokemon cards of this Arab store in Syracuse, NY. I got a couple that are pretty interesting. I'll do my best to describe them: one is Gyarados but it says Prinplup. The other is Landorus. He has a circle by the numbers in the bottom right corner where the star should be. (85/113). Also, the text of his HP is different then the a ravage pokemon card. I was wondering if they'd be worth some money or if their junk? Message me or something. I have pictures.
Thanks!

I'd like to know the value of my two cards:

Feraligatr: Neo Genesis 4/111, Near Mint

Charizard ex: EX FireRed and LeafGreen 105/112, Played Condition

Thanks!

silverxX

i was wondering what a few of my cards where worth cause i cant find them online

slowking 12/123 damage, health, and retreat cost are wrong

Primal Groudon-EX - 86/160

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I'd like to know the value of my two cards:

Feraligatr: Neo Genesis 4/111, Near Mint

Charizard ex: EX FireRed and LeafGreen 105/112, Played Condition

Thanks!

Feraligatr is $15 for 1st and $8 for Unlimited.

Charizard EX's price can vary greatly depending on how played it is. A picture would help.

i was wondering what a few of my cards where worth cause i cant find them online

slowking 12/123 damage, health, and retreat cost are wrong

Primal Groudon-EX - 86/160

That Primal Groudon is $14.

What exactly do you mean the Slowking's info is wrong? Can you provide a picture of it?

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Not likely to ever sell these but I'd like to know the worth of them in GBP £ at least as a pair.

Shining Magikarp and Shining Gyarados. I'd say they're both in good condition. Never been taken out ofy binder since I first got them.

Also I have a full art Ampharos EX from Ancient Origins. Don't really want it so wondering what its potential trade value would be.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
First movie Pikachu card signed by Ikue Ohtani. Would an estimate of 100 USD be too high?

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
The VS movie decks (especially the 5th and 6th ones), UNOPENED are worth how much approximatively each? I had 2 packs of each deck, opened one of them, keeping the other one factory sealed.

mrpersom

hi i'd like to know the prices on some of my cards:
Gardevoir-EX XY—Primal Clash 105/160 Rare Holo EX
Suicune & Entei LEGEND HS—Unleashed 94/96 LEGEND

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
i got the old Gangar EX from the the leaf green and fire red EX set
I also got full art Misty's Determination from evolotion
Sylveon EX full art from generations
M Charizard EX from generations
Charizard from generations
Wally from generations

Last edited:

Perel Peck

Diamond and Pearl Marked Cards in Right Corner?

So, I was going through all of my old cards when I found these two. Diamond and Pearl set Pikachu (94/123) and Happiny (14/17) and I noticed that in the bottom right corner of the image, there were the words Diamond and Pearl. I was looking around online at these cards, and I can't find any other image with the words there. Does anyone know what this is? Or am I just crazy?
cards.jpg

Schmarrod

I got a Dragons Exalted pack recently and one of the cards I got was labeled Terrakion Ex, but the image on the card is of Registeel. Does anyone know anything about this or where I could find more information?