1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by TRJessie579, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Perel Peck

Perel Peck New Member

Diamond and Pearl Marked Cards in Right Corner?

So, I was going through all of my old cards when I found these two. Diamond and Pearl set Pikachu (94/123) and Happiny (14/17) and I noticed that in the bottom right corner of the image, there were the words Diamond and Pearl. I was looking around online at these cards, and I can't find any other image with the words there. Does anyone know what this is? Or am I just crazy?
    cards.jpg

2. TikTok13

TikTok13 Oh, I have a title?

I was looking through my old cards (still only 1/10 through) and found some cards of interest. How much are they?
    Erika's Jigglypuff 69/132
    Holo Pachirisu 35/130

3. Schmarrod

Schmarrod Member

I got a Dragons Exalted pack recently and one of the cards I got was labeled Terrakion Ex, but the image on the card is of Registeel. Does anyone know anything about this or where I could find more information?

4. Possibly, your card is not real. This is how you identify fake Pokémon cards:
    - Take a look at the backside. Whenever it looks too light, it's probably a fake card.
    - Take a look at how firmly your card is. Real cards are always firmly.
    - Take a look if the spelling on your card is right. If it's spelled correctly, it's probably a real card.
    - Take a look at the HP and attacks. If the attack and the number of HP don't exist, you're usually speaking of a fake card.
    But beware that it could also be just an error card, instead, so it could be a valueble Pokémon card.
    - Take a look at the type of text on your card. If it's different than usual, it's a fake card.
    - Take a look at the border of the card, For example, fake lv. X cards usually have a yellow border.

This is what I know about identifying fake Pokémon cards, but you could also take a look on the Internet for more information.

If the card is not fake, it is an error card, which means it could be very rare and valueble.

I hope my help was useful!
    Karen

5. Schmarrod

Schmarrod Member

Thanks very much. I got it from a real booster pack last week, and it seems to have checked out on all the criteria. I just don't know where I'd begin looking for a price.

6. I've been looking for some misprint/error card lists on the Internet, but I found nothing.
    But maybe you can get some information using Pokellector. I only heard about it, so I don't know if it's trustable.
    But you can look at the reviews on the Internet.

7. By the way, I also have a question: I have an albino border Base Set Pikachu (58/102) and it's in good condition.
    Does somebody know how much it's worth and how rare it is?

8. Schmarrod

Schmarrod Member

Thanks very much. I got it from a real booster pack last week, and it seems to have checked out on all the criteria. I just don't know where I'd begin looking for a price.

9. RickMorty

RickMorty New Member

imgur.com/GWuuIH7

Is this card real?

10. Hotboxing

Hotboxing Spriter

looks pretty fake