I got a Dragons Exalted pack recently and one of the cards I got was labeled Terrakion Ex, but the image on the card is of Registeel. Does anyone know anything about this or where I could find more information?
Possibly, your card is not real. This is how you identify fake Pokémon cards:
- Take a look at the backside. Whenever it looks too light, it's probably a fake card.
- Take a look at how firmly your card is. Real cards are always firmly.
- Take a look if the spelling on your card is right. If it's spelled correctly, it's probably a real card.
- Take a look at the HP and attacks. If the attack and the number of HP don't exist, you're usually speaking of a fake card.
But beware that it could also be just an error card, instead, so it could be a valueble Pokémon card.
- Take a look at the type of text on your card. If it's different than usual, it's a fake card.
- Take a look at the border of the card, For example, fake lv. X cards usually have a yellow border.
This is what I know about identifying fake Pokémon cards, but you could also take a look on the Internet for more information.
If the card is not fake, it is an error card, which means it could be very rare and valueble.
I've been looking for some misprint/error card lists on the Internet, but I found nothing.
But maybe you can get some information using Pokellector. I only heard about it, so I don't know if it's trustable.
But you can look at the reviews on the Internet.