• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
Depending the condition of a 1st edition Base set Charizard, it could go from $20-$80.

The 1st movie promos generally sell from $1-$4.

I don't deal with German cards, but check an auction site for a similiar thing. Just remember that you'd probably have to send the card to Germany in order for you to get that kind of money should you decide to sell it.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
How much is my Black star promo Mew worth, #8? Near mint condition.

And my Articuno Ex and Moltres Ex from FireredLeafgreen Both mint condition.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Ash's Pika Pal said:
How much is my Black star promo Mew worth, #8? Near mint condition.

And my Articuno Ex and Moltres Ex from FireredLeafgreen Both mint condition.

Black Star Mew Promo card #8 cost $.75, according to Pokeorder.com. It's not really expensive.

According to Toywiz.com, Articuno Ex and Moltres Ex from FR/LG costs $49.99. It's pretty expensive.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
Moltres EX and Articuno EX sell for around $8-$10 on most auction sites.

Meowth goes for $1.00.

Never, ever, use the price guides of card order sites because they're not accurate. Auction sites depend on suppy and demand, and hence, they are.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
E3 Pikachu with the red cheecks. The one that was only obtainable at E3 1999. Price it.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
How rare and how much is my Enti,(sp.) card you know the one you could only get when movie 3 was at the movie theater. It's still in the package and is in mint conditon.

And my Rockets Mewtwo ex, near mint condition.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
On E-bay, your E3 PIkachu would go for about $5.

Movie promo Entei cards are a dime a dozen....$.50.

Rocket's Mewtwo in near mint condition will fetch $10. Cards really don't have marketability unless they're in mint condition.

In other words...buy card protectors and use 'em!

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
I'm not allowed to sell this card, but I'm curious of its price.

Holographic, 1st edition, mint condition, base set Charizard with the text on "120 HP" being thinner than normal.
*done some research, apparently it matters that it doesn't have a shadow.

Last edited:

KiryuTheDragon

Tokusatsu Fanatic
Ok, got some interesting things I found today while sorting through my old cards....

~Jungle Kakuna(I believe it's Jungle, don't have it right with me) with print error (Says "Length" twice instead of "Length" and "Width")
~Foil Jungle Nidoqueen with print error(missing the Jungle symbol)
~Foil Pidgeot with the same error as Nidoqueen

Last edited:

Swampert_guy

Shining Celebi- Neo Destiny, Great Condition (106/105)
Charizard ex- EX FR/LG, Great Condition (105/112)

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
1st ed. base Charizard, depending on the condition, around $80.

There isn't a lot of demand for error cards because WotC made a bunch of them. Probably $5 max for each holo, $1 for Kakuna.

Shining Celebi...since it's not a 1st ed....$5-$10.

Charizard EX...the card still goes for around $40-$50 if it is in mint condition.

Hence people, PROTECT YOUR CARDS! I can't stress this enough. Buy card protectors(they're cheap at Walmart) and put your cards in them. Play with card protectors only!

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
Got some more card price questions since I posted the Charizard, but I promise this will be the last one.

Entire Base Set

The following are holos: Alakazam, Blastoise, Chansey, Charizard, Clefairy, Gyarados, Hitmonchan, Machamp, Magneton, Mewtwo, Nidoking, Ninetails, Poliwrath, Raichu, Venasaur, Zapdos

The following are 1st edition: Machamp, Raichu, Dewgong, Jynx, Machoke, Nidorino, Poliwhirl, Bulbasaur, Metapod, Nidoran 9male), Pidgey, Poliwag, Rattata, Sandshrew, Starmie, Tangela, Voltorb, Clefairy Doll, Defender, Revive, Gust of Wind

I believe all are in mint condition, if not then dang close to it. i'm not looking for an exact price, I just included the 1st eds incase someone wished to go into some real depth.

Oh, and thanks Cutiebunny for giving me Charizard's price.

K

Kerokerokeropppi

I want to know how much a card is worth I have two of them. I got them at a movie in Japan. I think its called The Ancient Mew card.
Heres a pic of it that i searched at yahoo
ancientMew.jpg

If you know anything about them then send me a messege.
I could take pictures of them myself if you want me to. This is just a pic I got from yahoo.
Opps I forgot they're also holo.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
This, it was a gift from my Dad, and my Favourite Card!
images

Not first edition though, and it is holographic. Also it is the original, and doesnt have that Pokeball 2 mark at the right of it.

Last edited:

King Wulfharth

Divine Wonder...
how much/rare is my:
deoxys delta species attack form from holon phantoms
pokeorder_1908_38446253.png

deoxys delta species speed form from holon phantoms
pokeorder_1908_38475355.png

spinda,gold title,parallel rare from legendmaker no pic
gengar from legendmaker
pokeorder_1905_20223001.png

mewtwo(shiny)* from holon phantoms
pokeorder_1908_39513051.png

Last edited:

okothnuva

or something
The first 3 will net you no more than $4. maybe more if the buyer is desperate.

As for the Mewtwo, I'm estimating $25-35.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Forgot to say it is Holographic , silly me :p

Kingdra16

Beginning Trainer
I'd like to know how rare these cards of mine are.

-Kingdra ex(Dragon)
-Cradily ex(Team Aqua vs Team Magma)
-Blaziken ex(Ruby&Sapphire)
-Kabutops EX(Sandstorm)

They are all English of course.