• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

yelsha

The Legendary Yelsha
hi ive been looking around but no one can price this for me -

Neo Revelations Shining Tyrannitar
However it has an errata in the "pokedex information". (it says "hust" instead of "just"). Does this amke it worth more?

it is a legit card.

re-request. Does anyone know?

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
How much is a 1st edition Dark Charizard fromteam rocket worth?

And another question: why is it that first edition cards are worth more than regular cards?

samuelrz

Lucario fan
I just bought Kyogre ex and Groudon ex (blackstar, promostar, they were available at Indianapolis -> click on the links to see) on ebay, but I would like to know their value.

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
How Much/Rare are these:

Shining Steelix (not 1st edition)
Wigglytuff ex
Ho-oh (Promo #52)
Arcanine (Promo)
Dark Ivysaur (Best)
Dark Venusaur (Best)
Rocket's Sneasel (Winner Stamped)
Dark Arbok (W Stamped)

Cipher 2008

That'll be Base Set. If it's first-edition...$15 or thereabouts.

Suicune ex would be about the same.

Last edited:

Mira

What about a Celebi EX from that Unseen Forces set? It was the secret rare I think. I actually got it in a pre-release thing. I probably should of sold it then since the set wasnt available for another week.

Last edited:

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Heyy yall just checking to see how much is this card worth. MEW

Last edited:

Mira

huh, thats not too bad, was probably worth more back when it was new.