• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
how much is moltres sv rare non holo and garchomp c? anyways is this worth it? lv x rare for garchomp c what a rip off to the max

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
how much is moltres sv rare non holo and garchomp c? anyways is this worth it? lv x rare for garchomp c what a rip off to the max

Is the Garchomp C a Lv.X of the regular one? The regular one is about ¢75 and that Moltres (Number 36/147 right?) is about ¢25. That doesn't seem like that big of a rip off to me.

Phuteras

This card is rare or not ? I don't know the name but i buy this in some event in Japan 1999th, this the pic i scan:

00011g56

0001238p

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
This card is rare or not ? I don't know the name but i buy this in some event in Japan 1999th, this the pic i scan:

00011g56

0001238p

It's called Ancient Mew. There were 4 differant printings of that card; 3 in Japan and 1 in the US. The one that you have is the 3rd printing of the Japanese one. Any of the 3 Japanese ones seem to be very rare now-a-days and because of that they are hard to price. I would guess that one is somewhere between $20 and $40.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
I would like to know how much my Torterra lv. X worth is :)
I saw a lot different prices so I don't know what the real price is..
Thanks already.

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
It's called Ancient Mew. There were 4 differant printings of that card; 3 in Japan and 1 in the US. The one that you have is the 3rd printing of the Japanese one. Any of the 3 Japanese ones seem to be very rare now-a-days and because of that they are hard to price. I would guess that one is somewhere between $20 and $40.

what is the difference in the 3 japanese one i jsut know the 1st wave nintndo error 2nd wave corrected version whats the 3rd one?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
what is the difference in the 3 japanese one i jsut know the 1st wave nintndo error 2nd wave corrected version whats the 3rd one?

The first one was the Nintedo one and it's foil pattern had very small dots. The 2nd one was the corrected one but still had the small dots. And the 3rd one had bigger dots (like the one that was just asked about).

I would like to know how much my Torterra lv. X worth is :)
I saw a lot different prices so I don't know what the real price is..
Thanks already.

The set one is about $7 and the promo one is about $3.

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
How much would the pikachu riding on the whale be worth? I mean, I used to have it but I don't know what happened to it. If it is rare I am going to scream out cuss words.

What about that pikachu card with the gold writing on the top that says Kids WB presentsPokemon the first movie Is it rare? At the bottom it says 4

Last edited by a moderator:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
How much would the pikachu riding on the whale be worth? I mean, I used to have it but I don't know what happened to it. If it is rare I am going to scream out cuss words.

What about that pikachu card with the gold writing on the top that says Kids WB presentsPokemon the first movie Is it rare? At the bottom it says 4

They are both worth a little less than $1 each.

Nidoprince

I recently got Salamence from Arceus, how much is that worth?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Is the Garchomp C a Lv.X of the regular one? The regular one is about ¢75 and that Moltres (Number 36/147 right?) is about ¢25. That doesn't seem like that big of a rip off to me.

no i mean is it worth it to trade a lv x thats rare (e.g gardevoir lv x sw) for a garchomp c normal card. the moltres i bout for 50p and garchomp c 60p from my friends dad.

Nidoprince

It's worth about $2.

Thanks! Is it OK if I ask for something that's not actually a card, but card-related? Like these tins:

Infernape
Empoleon
Lucario
Dialga (The GE one)
Palkia
Dialga (The Pt. one)
Charizard
Garchomp
Rayquaza
Arceus

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i think there like £10 each thats how much i buy em for. the arceus would prbaly be £12-13

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Thanks! Is it OK if I ask for something that's not actually a card, but card-related? Like these tins:

Infernape
Empoleon
Lucario
Dialga (The GE one)
Palkia
Dialga (The Pt. one)
Charizard
Garchomp
Rayquaza
Arceus

Assuming that they are all sealed, they go for about $10 each with the Darkrai, Charizard and Arceus ones being a few dollers more.

Scwott

Hae How much would these go for? Ill Post Images in a spoiler:

scyther.gif
31DY6WV4V0L._SL500_AA200_.jpg

misdrevus.jpg

combusken_winner_promo.jpg
My Winner Stamp is shiny Silver
PR-2_Electabuzz.jpg

BlkStrMagmar2.gif

machamp43.jpg

And 1st Edition (Black circle): Nightly Garbage run, Drowzee, Sunkern and Imposter oaks revenge

Last edited:

Powerage

Flannigan's Ball
I've seen some ridiculous prices online for Flygon Lv X(upwards of $60). Are these prices legit? Cause I pulled one from a recent booster.

Nidoprince

Not THAT high, but around 28-38 dollars. Nice pull, btw.