1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by TRJessie579, Jul 3, 2006.

1. #Gecko#

#Gecko# The Essential One

I checked the site, but it doesn't have Suicune ex EX Team Magma VS Team Aqua, unless I missed it. I got the rest so thanks. I just need the price for Suicune ex.

2. Flygon_Frank_66

Flygon_Frank_66 The Mystical Master

3. PkmnHu

PkmnHu Plz!!!??!!??

I have a charizard golden star (shiny) I cant remember wat set but its the dark type one

Then i have a Here Comes Team Rocket from the later team rocket series.

And i have a suicune gold star (shiny)

Oh then i have a red cheek pikachu base set misprint

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  4. Flygon_Frank_66

Charizard Star Sold on eBay 8-9-11 http://cgi.ebay.com/Shining-Gold-Star-Charizard-/260827230959?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba83b2ef

Suicune Star Sold on eBay 8-8-11 http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Holo-Foil-SUICUNE-STAR-SHINING-Pokemon-Card-115-/260828394338?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba957362

This Here Comes Team Rocket.....http://cgi.ebay.com/111-109-HOLO-HERE-COMES-EX-TEAM-ROCKET-POKEMON-CARD-/380359738780?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item588f35059c

Red Cheek Pikachu 7-30-11http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Ultra-Rare-Shadowless-Red-Cheek-Pikachu-Error-3-/250860534029?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6873f90d

5. Flygon_Frank_66

How much?

Beckett Graded Mint, Error Charizard from Expedition.

Picture;

6. Zark

Zark {5D's Elite Duelist}

Price Check on:

Darkrai from Great Encounters I think...

and

Regice Star from... I dunno

7. Flygon_Frank_66

Darkrai GE---$2 U.S.D.

Regice Star--$20-30 U.S.D.

8. LokiTheGengar

LokiTheGengar Sith Lord Victorious

I've been checking some of my old cards (like, from the Jungle expansion to the EX Deoxys expansion). I have a few that stood out to me because I found that they were error cards, although they never seemed to have been fixed.

The first is an Expedition 1 33/165 Alakazam with the last sentence in its Poke-Power incorrectly italicized.

The second is a foil (shiny all over) Team Magma Belt from the Team Magma vs. Team Aqua expansion. The "T" in "Pokemon Tool" located in the upper right-hand corner.

I have no idea as to the cost of these cards and would love to get them checked out. And while I'm at it, I have a DP promotional Infernape level X from one of those collector's tins or whatever (which I still have as well).

9. Alfred Jones

Alfred Jones I'm the Hero!

Mint condition Dark Rapidash from the TR booster set. It's first edition, and it's a misprint

10. Flygon_Frank_66

Since all of the cards printed are error,
    It isn't worth much. :( Maybe a couple of dollars (U.S.)

11. Alfred Jones

Alfred Jones I'm the Hero!

Thanks
    what about
    Misprint Dark Dragonite, 1st edtion, Holo

12. Flygon_Frank_66

Dark Dragonite Error 1st ed. Holo About 10 Dollars (U.S)

13. NoDice

NoDice The Sandstorm Slayer

Has anyone on here seen a mint condition Dark Raichu 83/82 1st Ed from the original Rocket set sell for more than 30? It was the first "Hidden" card they ever had in the original sets.

Also what is the most anyone has seen a "Good" condition shadowless Base Set Charizard sell for? I looked up its price, and it says 140??

14. Flygon_Frank_66

Dark Raichu 1st ed. sells for about----$20 U.S.D. <-----(MINT CONDITION)
    Charizard Base Shadowless----$80-$100 U.S.D. <-----(MINT CONDITION)

Could you describe "good" condition (on your Charizard) with more detail?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  15. NoDice

NoDice The Sandstorm Slayer

Thanks for that. And by good its perfect in every way except very slight wear around an edge or two, like its been slipped in and out of cases or notebooks quickly.

16. rge

rge Be greedy! Or not.

hey i got a dialga card its promo i got a photo but ill write if the text is too small [​IMG] it´s number is...DP49 i dont know why its not a slash number but anyway....it´s reverse holo too in near prefect condition only problem is that it back is bent kinda likie a U shape but its like 1 milameter of the ground so yea.... thanks

17. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Well first off, that card doesn't come in reverse holo. So if yours is RH then it's fake (and before someone says it, no, that kind of misprint isn't possible).
    But if you have a real one then it's worth about $2 if it were mint.

18. DSi_Boy__

DSi_Boy__ im bak - TRADE AWAY!

I have a Virizion Card from: ( Black & White - Emerging Powers ) Its card 17/98 . I was wondering if I sold this card how much it would go for & how rare it is.

19. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Virizion is currently selling for an average of $3.

20. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

i have 2
    my colbian from emerging powers number 77/98
    and my full art thundours number 97/98