• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Hi everyone,

Just joined up and all, reason I'm first posting here is through sheer chance, I've come in to possession of a Chicago 09 Munchlax in very good condition. If you can believe it, it was in an ultrapro glass card case that was in the back of a store in Sydney, that I was given free of charge. Just wondering what this card is worth, and whether I should hold on to it or consider selling it?

Congratulations, that's one of the most expensive Pokemon cards made. It usually goes for between $5000 and $8000.

All right, so I have two of this same Mew card right here, both if very good condition. Any thoughts on how rare they are and how much they would be worth each?
View attachment 12238

If it's mint/near mint then it's $10.

I've got 3 Rayquaza cards and I hear a few may be worth price checking.

Rayquaza ☆ (EX Deoxys 107), average condition
Rayquaza C (Supreme Victors 8), near-mint
Rayquaza C LV.X (Supreme Victors 146) DP Black Star Promo print, near mint

All are english

1st: The condition on that one changes the price greatly. A mint/near mint one would go for $130. A lightly A lightly played one would probably be about $70.
2nd: The holo one goes for $1 and the shatered glass holo one goes for $3.
3rd: The promo one is $15.

Adding onto this:

It's a Reverse Holo (Star symbol) Team Plasma Eelektross (33/101).

If I could get how much it is worth it'd be much appreciated.

That one's $1.

PikachuFan91

Vulpix (Base Set 68), HP printing error (HP50 instead of 50 HP), near-mint condition, for rarity, not price

Last edited:

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Last edited:

TheUmbreon

this is my first post. i recently found out i have a misprinted holo rare medicham from the 2007 diamond and pearl set and i was curious to know how much its worth. it has 5 misprints in various places. its called medicharm in both of its attacks and a few others. its not in the best condition though

Eveechan

I was wondering
I was considering selling off my old card collection
it's probably a good 5k+ cards, I'll have to count
used, but most are in fairly good condition.
Do you guys think this might be work anything?

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector
I have a promo DP38 Giratina lv.X and a Platinum set shiny Vulpix, both mint condition.

Tsukiryu09

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this site but this thread is the sole reason i joined. Recently I was going through my older deck...from a deck I bought years ago, i believe it was a majestic dawn deck, i found an omnastar that had a prinplup as it's second stage. I can't find any information about this misprint anywhere. Is this a rare card? I do recall getting it directly in the deck. I just never took notice as I didn't like using omnastar back then.
Does anyone know anything about this card?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
Hi guys,
I'm looking into selling my pokemon tgc collection and I can't seem to find a good place to find the prices of the cards, expecially the holofoils.

http://www.tradecardsonline.com
^This is the best I've found so far, but does anyone know of another good place to find prices? Or at least another site to compare to the other? Thanks!

Last edited:

PokéMarc

3 extreme rare cards need appraising!!

Dear everyone,

Ik have 3 cards in my collection that need to be checked out.

I'm located in The Neterlands but there is no way in my own country to contact PSA :(

Does anyone of you know how i should get these cards checked out?

Kind regards Marc

Amacitare

Ninja Cat

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Can someone give me info on these types of cards:
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductImages/575/powerkeepers006rev.jpg

They have a holographic pokemon name and are normal (not reverse) holo. They also have a holographic name of the set on them. Can someone tell me what that means and how it affects value? Thanks!

That's what the reverse foil of holo rare cards used to look like back then. The regular reverse foils back then would have a foil picture (as well as the set's name on them), while reverse foils of cards that were already holo rares would look like that with a gold name and HP.

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
That's what the reverse foil of holo rare cards used to look like back then. The regular reverse foils back then would have a foil picture (as well as the set's name on them), while reverse foils of cards that were already holo rares would look like that with a gold name and HP.

Oh, I see. Thank you so much!

gigalord14

Could I get a price on these?

Dark Feraligatr 5/105

Absol EX 92/108 Pokemon World Championships 2007

Glaceon 20/100 PLATINUM

Latias EX Delta Species 11/110 Holon Phantoms

Dialga 5/127

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
^ PSA grade (which is expensive to get it done but raises the value of the card) puts it at anywhere between 80-150$, the value is anywhere between 20-50+$ currently.

Edit, as a note, the cards condition is its price.

Last edited:

Kjet

Card Collector
Hey I hope I give enough information but what would the value be of this card?

An Persian Delta Species card from Holon Phantoms, it's a holographic card with a diamond mark and is a dark/steel type. It is a 2006 card 48/110.

Here's an image.

2ogcp.jpg

I also have a Latios Holon Phantoms Delta Species Holographic star marked card that is a water type. 2006 card, 22/110. I can get a picture if I have to.

Last edited: