• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Kjet

Card Collector
^It's a reverse holo, for the hoenn series they would put the set name/image in the bottom corner. I can't seem to find a solid listing for it, the regular art uncommon sells for under 40 cents Canadian, so maybe a dollar.

So you're saying it's worth about 40 canadian cents? xD

Thanks. Do you know anything about the Latios I mentioned? (I did put it in a kind of hard to notice spot of my post.)

Kjet

Card Collector
^Found it, the reverse holo is selling for 5$ canadian.

Which latios is it, or is it both holon phantom and delta species?
holon phantom 3$ for RA, 6$ for RH
delta species is 10$ for RA, 9$ for RH

aPRE6.jpg

Well here's the Latios.

Ms. Togekiss

Now 70% more enigma!
Added quote due to new page:
tumblr_na9k63ZHF71rzfsvmo1_500.jpg

I pulled this today, anyone wanna tell me how much it's worth?
Looking up on eBay and how full art supporters generally go for, it's no less than $20, might even get up to $50 if you're lucky. Just be sure to keep it in a card sleeve (or better yet, a top loader) and it will stay that way.

Also, I feel the need to say this since saw a few posts from some months ago about it: if you find a card that has a lot of errors on it, don't assume automatically it's rare or valuable. Look up a list of error cards (several sites have compiled them) and see if it is there. If it's not, then the card is a fake. This mostly goes out to the person who said they had a Medicham with 5 errors on it, but also for those who might ask.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
There has been alot of errors with Full art supporters/items/stadiums... if ever a stadium was a full art since plasma storm. For an example, 70% of all full art colress have printing errors, so a full art colress w/o any errors is rare.

If full art korrina is 20$ now, I would hate to see it's value after worlds, it will more then likely hit 50$.

Edit: I would like to note that this is kind of hard to explain. This week is worlds week, though the actual online market is alive and well Furious fist cards will be under valued until after worlds.

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
well, depends on what a good condition is. It seems like it is not falling apart, that's nice I guess :p

Bought it on a market for 5 cents so I am happy with it.

I also bought these Promational Plusle and Minun with a Pokeball 3 in the corner, and their images fit together ((4/14 and either 3/14 or 5/14, too lazy to look it up ATM)). What's they worth?

Dragonite Aura

Some cards I have and wish to know their value and coolness:

Holographic Snorlax - 11/64

Holo Raichu - 14/62

Aerodactyl - 16/62

Holo Vaporeon - 12/64

Holo Tyranitar - 29/165 - ID: B - 95

Holo Zapdos - 16/102

Holo Dark Alakazam - 1/82 - Team Rocket R symbol

Holo Charizard - 4/102

Holo Venusaur - 15/102

Holo Blastoise - 2/102

Holo Ancient Mew card - unknown writing

Holo Dragonite - 4/62

Holo Blaine's Arcanine - 1/132

Holo Kingdra - 8/111

Holo Machamp - 8/102

Holo Gyarados - 12/110

Holo Ditto - 3/62

Holo Erika's Venusaur - in Japanese - No. 003

Holo Clefairy - Japanese - No. 035

Holo Alakazam - 1/130

Umbreon - 32/75

Holo Blissey - 2/64

Holo Unknown [A] - 14/75

Holo Slowking - 14/111

Holo Ninetales - 12/102

Holo Bellossom - Japanese - No. 182

Cheers!

99henk99

Hello, I'm new here and i'd like to know the value of some of these cards.

at ven? Done

Holo Garchomp 9/123 diamond & pearl mysterious treasures
Holo Gyarados 19/100 diamond & pearl stormfront
Holo Metagross 10/146 diamond & pearl legends awakened
Holo Magmortar 31/132 diamond & pearl secret wonders
Holo Kabutops 4/99 platinum arceus
Holo Blastoise 2/132 diamond & pearl secret wonders
Holo Arceus AR3 (?) platinum arceus
Holo Dialga 1/130 diamond & pearl
Holo Exploud 28/147 platinum supreme victors
Holo Typhlosion 32/123 heartgold soulsilver
Holo Dragonite 2/146 diamond & pearl legends awakened

I'm planning to sell them all together.

DUTCH Cloyster Editie 1 (Edition 1) 32/64 fossil
DUTCH Krabby Editie 1 (Edition 1 51/64 fossil
Slowpoke Edition 1 55/62 fossil

Just because i'm interested :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
well, depends on what a good condition is. It seems like it is not falling apart, that's nice I guess :p

Bought it on a market for 5 cents so I am happy with it.

I also bought these Promational Plusle and Minun with a Pokeball 3 in the corner, and their images fit together ((4/14 and either 3/14 or 5/14, too lazy to look it up ATM)). What's they worth?

"Good condition" on rev holos is (well I class) as very light scuff marks (as they are notorious for that), or 3 or less more noticeable marks. Not rips, peeling etc. Pretty sure there's a scale somewhere. Not a bad buying price though.

The Plusle and Minun are part of a POP series set of cards (the 3rd one remarkably)-together about $6.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
No, numbers are confusing and 2 sets could have the same number in a different set (this has happened before), there fore it is always better to give a set name or abbreviation (usually 2 letters for base set - noble victories, 3 for next destinies to current), the abbreviations could be listed (as I will do for 99henk99).

(these prices are based off of cool stuff inc, which is relativity cheaper then toad n troll and collectors cache, as they are fairly more pricey, but on the level with ebay and facebook markets and is based off of the Canadian dollar)

Holo Garchomp 9/123 MT 1$
Holo Gyarados 19/100 SF 3$+ (this was used competitively in 2010 and did extremely well, depending on the condition of the card you can always ask for more
Holo Metagross 10/146 LA 1$
Holo Magmortar 31/132 SW 20 cents
Holo Kabutops 4/99 AR 50 cents
Holo Blastoise 2/132 SW 3$
Holo Arceus AR3 (?) AR (as a question what "type" is the arceus?) if it is AR3 1$, these cards range fro 1-3$+
Holo Dialga 1/130 DP 50 cents
Holo Exploud 28/147 SV 25 cents
Holo Typhlosion 32/123 HGSS or HS 25 cents
Holo Dragonite 2/146 LA 3$

99henk99

No, numbers are confusing and 2 sets could have the same number in a different set (this has happened before), there fore it is always better to give a set name or abbreviation (usually 2 letters for base set - noble victories, 3 for next destinies to current), the abbreviations could be listed (as I will do for 99henk99).

(these prices are based off of cool stuff inc, which is relativity cheaper then toad n troll and collectors cache, as they are fairly more pricey, but on the level with ebay and facebook markets and is based off of the Canadian dollar)

Holo Garchomp 9/123 MT 1$
Holo Gyarados 19/100 SF 3$+ (this was used competitively in 2010 and did extremely well, depending on the condition of the card you can always ask for more
Holo Metagross 10/146 LA 1$
Holo Magmortar 31/132 SW 20 cents
Holo Kabutops 4/99 AR 50 cents
Holo Blastoise 2/132 SW 3$
Holo Arceus AR3 (?) AR (as a question what "type" is the arceus?) if it is AR3 1$, these cards range fro 1-3$+
Holo Dialga 1/130 DP 50 cents
Holo Exploud 28/147 SV 25 cents
Holo Typhlosion 32/123 HGSS or HS 25 cents
Holo Dragonite 2/146 LA 3$

Thanks for the information, but you don't know anything about the three below? Thanks a lot anyway!

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Thanks for the information, but you don't know anything about the three below? Thanks a lot anyway!

Foreign can be hard to value as obviously in the language they are in they are worth the same as an English card in English speaking countries. Dutch cards are not particularly rare, but being first edition does help. Generally having foreign cards as part of a set decreases the value as in some peoples eyes it's not "complete".

$1-2.50 for the Cloyster and $1-2 for the Krabby-sometimes they're hard to sell as most normal collectors won't really find a use (as they're usually worth less and can't be used in the TCG unless they have the language on the card as an official language), but for people who collect foreign Pokemon cards than they might be willing to spend more on them.

The slowpoke, well I can get one for 0.60 pence, so about $0.50-1