• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Hello everybody! :)

So, for nostalgia-sake, I've recently begun to collect cards, but only cards that I really like the artwork on! So I've bought a fair amount of boosters of late to get the collection founded, but have come upon many foils/rares that I don't want in my collection, but may be valuable for players / other collectors, and am interested in selling them. So I guess I'd like to get an idea of what are some fair asking prices for the following cards (since I know very little of their worth and have had difficulty finding resources regarding that). Here they are- all traditional holos unless specifically noted. In spoliers.

Arceus Lv.100 (DP50- a promo, I have about four of these so I'm assuming they aren't too valuable) - knows Judgment, HP90. $3
Arceus Lv.100 (AR3- fire type) from Platinum: Arceus set. $3
Arceus Lv.100 (AR7- psychic type) from Platinum: Arceus set. $3
Arceus Lv.100 (AR8- fighting type) from Platinum: Arceus set. $3
Arceus Lv.X (96/99- colorless type) from Platinum: Arceus set, star on bottom-right is holo- not the usual black, knows multitype and psychic bolt. $10
Salamence Lv.68(6/99) from Platinum: Arceus set. $2
Salamence Lv.X (98/99) from Platinum: Arceus set, same deal as the Arceus Lv. X. $15
Mothim Lv.43 (6/99) from Platinum: Arceus set, he is holo, not reverse holo. $1
Bagon Lv.15 (SH10) from Platinum: Arceus set, he is reverse-holo, not holo. $3
Rayquaza C Lv.73 (8/147) don't remember the set, has SP in bottom left image corner, and a trainer's picture in the bottom right image corner. $2
Boost Energy (87/101) from Ex. Dragon Frontiers set. ¢75
Giratina Lv.70 (28/127) reverse-holo, don't remember the set. $1
I think that's about it, I don't think anything else I have would be all that desired. All are mint, placed immediately from boosters into sleeves and then into a binder.

Edit: Added the Bagon, I didn't even snap that it was Shiny D-:
2nd Edit: I am willing to sell via PM here first in exchange for this help. Gotta help the community!

Prices in bold.

gooddaymate

Alright, thanks! If anybody needs any of those, get at me through private message so we can work something out through paypal. I will mail US orders for free!

Nebbio

NINJA!
I know! A Luxray from DP set. How much?

Nidoprince

2-6 dollars. As for me...

Raticate Arceus
Lopunny Arceus

Anyone know how much those are?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
i jsut got a base set 2 charizard off of ebay, is that a surper rare or not, also is it worth much?

It's not really "super rare" at all since Base Set 2 was a reprint set. And it's worth about $12.

Nidoprince

Splapp

English prices please :)

Gengar Lv.X, PL: Arceus (I have three)
Shinx (SH12), PL: Arceus
Luxray GL Lv.X, Rising Rivals
Jumpluff, Secret Wonders
Lugia EX, EX Unseen Forces
Regirock *, EX Legend Maker

Thanks, Splapp

legos4

star cards

Latias ☆ (EX Deoxys 105)
Mewtwo ☆ (EX Holon Phantoms 103)
Groudon ☆ (EX Delta Species 111)

how much are these worth

Last edited:

Nebbio

NINJA!
I have a Legend maker Heracross and a Roserade from DP. How much?

Splapp

I have a Legend maker Heracross and a Roserade from DP. How much?

About 50p for Heracross and £1.50 for Roserade.

AceRay87

Latias ☆ (EX Deoxys 105)
Mewtwo ☆ (EX Holon Phantoms 103)
Groudon ☆ (EX Delta Species 111)

how much are these worth

I'm no expert at all so it's best to wait for one to answer, but prices of them listed where I buy from (which are usually very competitive and low) are as follows:

Latias ☆ (EX Deoxys 105) - $25.00
Mewtwo ☆ (EX Holon Phantoms 103) - $23.25
Groudon ☆ (EX Delta Species 111) - $21.34

Nebbio

NINJA!
Ok new ones. A Phychic Areceus from Areceus, a Golem and Kabutops from Areceus, and an Aerodactyl from Arecues.

Nidoprince

350-500 dollars

Meganium Prime?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
350-500 dollars

Meganium Prime?

A complete Base Set set is nowhere near that much. It's more around $50-80. And even a 1st Edition Base Set set it only about $250.

Meganium Prime is about $8.

Last edited: