• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
I have a charizard golden star (shiny) I cant remember wat set but its the dark type one

Then i have a Here Comes Team Rocket from the later team rocket series.

And i have a suicune gold star (shiny)

Oh then i have a red cheek pikachu base set misprint

Charizard Star Sold on eBay 8-9-11 http://cgi.ebay.com/Shining-Gold-Star-Charizard-/260827230959?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba83b2ef

Suicune Star Sold on eBay 8-8-11 http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Holo-Foil-SUICUNE-STAR-SHINING-Pokemon-Card-115-/260828394338?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba957362

This Here Comes Team Rocket.....http://cgi.ebay.com/111-109-HOLO-HERE-COMES-EX-TEAM-ROCKET-POKEMON-CARD-/380359738780?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item588f35059c

Red Cheek Pikachu 7-30-11http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Ultra-Rare-Shadowless-Red-Cheek-Pikachu-Error-3-/250860534029?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6873f90d

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I've been checking some of my old cards (like, from the Jungle expansion to the EX Deoxys expansion). I have a few that stood out to me because I found that they were error cards, although they never seemed to have been fixed.

The first is an Expedition 1 33/165 Alakazam with the last sentence in its Poke-Power incorrectly italicized.

The second is a foil (shiny all over) Team Magma Belt from the Team Magma vs. Team Aqua expansion. The "T" in "Pokemon Tool" located in the upper right-hand corner.

I have no idea as to the cost of these cards and would love to get them checked out. And while I'm at it, I have a DP promotional Infernape level X from one of those collector's tins or whatever (which I still have as well).

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Has anyone on here seen a mint condition Dark Raichu 83/82 1st Ed from the original Rocket set sell for more than 30? It was the first "Hidden" card they ever had in the original sets.

Also what is the most anyone has seen a "Good" condition shadowless Base Set Charizard sell for? I looked up its price, and it says 140??

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
Has anyone on here seen a mint condition Dark Raichu 83/82 1st Ed from the original Rocket set sell for more than 30? It was the first "Hidden" card they ever had in the original sets.

Also what is the most anyone has seen a "Good" condition shadowless Base Set Charizard sell for? I looked up its price, and it says 140??

Dark Raichu 1st ed. sells for about----$20 U.S.D. <-----(MINT CONDITION)
Charizard Base Shadowless----$80-$100 U.S.D. <-----(MINT CONDITION)

Could you describe "good" condition (on your Charizard) with more detail?

Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Dark Raichu 1st ed. sells for about----$20 U.S.D. <-----(MINT CONDITION)
Charizard Base Shadowless----$80-$100 U.S.D. <-----(MINT CONDITION)

Could you describe "good" condition (on your Charizard) with more detail?

Thanks for that. And by good its perfect in every way except very slight wear around an edge or two, like its been slipped in and out of cases or notebooks quickly.

rge

Been gone since 2013
hey i got a dialga card its promo i got a photo but ill write if the text is too small
49.jpg
it´s number is...DP49 i dont know why its not a slash number but anyway....it´s reverse holo too in near prefect condition only problem is that it back is bent kinda likie a U shape but its like 1 milameter of the ground so yea.... thanks

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
hey i got a dialga card its promo i got a photo but ill write if the text is too small it´s number is...DP49 i dont know why its not a slash number but anyway....it´s reverse holo too in near prefect condition only problem is that it back is bent kinda likie a U shape but its like 1 milameter of the ground so yea.... thanks

Well first off, that card doesn't come in reverse holo. So if yours is RH then it's fake (and before someone says it, no, that kind of misprint isn't possible).
But if you have a real one then it's worth about $2 if it were mint.

DSi_Boy__

im bak - TRADE AWAY!
I have a Virizion Card from: ( Black & White - Emerging Powers ) Its card 17/98 . I was wondering if I sold this card how much it would go for & how rare it is.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I have a Virizion Card from: ( Black & White - Emerging Powers ) Its card 17/98 . I was wondering if I sold this card how much it would go for & how rare it is.

Virizion is currently selling for an average of $3.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
i have 2
my colbian from emerging powers number 77/98
and my full art thundours number 97/98

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
i have 2
my colbian from emerging powers number 77/98
and my full art thundours number 97/98

Cobalion is about $3 and FA Thundurus is about $8.