• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

darkpaladin2015

Shiny Hunter
I have a full art Mew EX from Dragons Exalted, Regice Gold Star from Ex Legend Makers, and the secret rare Charizard from Stormfront, and haven't been able to find conclusive prices for any of them :/

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
(all USD prices) (pre posted, stupid touch pad)
FA mew EX 20$ and lower
Gold star regice is 50$+ and lower depending heavily on condition.
SR SF charizard 20$

The issue with the above cards is mew EX is still in format and is a 50/50 tier 3 card at best so it's collection value flux's alot in price due to anything, gold stars pricing went through the roof last summer and are heavy condition based on prices and all the SR SF cards unless PSA graded are worth not alot.

Last edited:

Itchyflowz

Pokemon TCG Ruby & Sapphire Decks

Good Evening Everybody

A genuine question that I cannot find anywhere over the internet.

Back in 2003 I brought the ruby & sapphire decks and ever since they have remained in a folder, I was just curious if anyone can shed light on the value of these cards, all in mint condition but I can't even find these cards online.

Please let me know if anyone has any information.

Sizzlepit

Can someone tell me how much my card is worth?

I have a Skyridge Charizard 146/144

It is holo secret rare

It is not graded by any card grading company

There are only a few white marks on the edges of the back

Thanks, and If I were to sell it do you think someone will buy it?

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Near mint (idk, guessing), crystal charizard which averages around 50-70$ usd, though the near mint would start at above 50 somewhere comfortable, if you want to sell it try there is no harm in posting pictures and a solid starting price, and if it's a market like facebook and one of the buyers feels comfortable the price can be raised.

Sydwinx

Queen of Hoopla
Pulled a shaymin ex from roaring skies today in a very underwhelming elite trainer box. What is it worth? Is there a stable price for it yet?

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Regular art goes from anywhere from 20-35$ fa is upwards of 40$, the card holds heavy competitive value atm so keep your hands on it until after regionals here after may then value will begin to stabilize.

If you pulled a shaymin ex from an elite trainer box that is overwhelming because that's 90% of your value back in one card.

Last edited:

Sydwinx

Queen of Hoopla
Ah, alright, thank you.

And I wish I wouldn't have called that box underwhelming then, ahaha. I only got one holo, and the rest were just normal rares (although nice) and I had some pretty good luck in my last few elite trainer boxes, so it just seemed underwhelming to me.

thertwodtwo

May not be the best place but i need help!!!!

I was recently given some cards that were in sleeves and in the sleeves with the cards were stickers i would like an estimate of the stickers as i could only find one on ebay and it was priced at $10. If you need a picture of a few notify me and i will gladly post one. Thank you

zombiepm3

I have a mint 6th edition lvl 48 rampardos (rare star shaped marking near the bottom) by mint i mean slight traces of white on the back and a few minor scratches id like to know how much its worth

Last edited:

jam1jam

Here's my question it's not a specific card but a old pack, I have an unopened French Team Rocket Booster Pack and I can't find its value anywhere. Can anyone help?

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
zombiepm3@ 6th edition, I don't think I've ever heard of that term before, do you know what set it's from?

jam1jam@ the sad thing about foreign cards is there value seems to be lower then English cards, especially Japanese cards, if you can't find it online is because the market for it is non-existent (due to age), the fact that you have one is hard to value, team rockets boosters hit as high as 20+$ a booster and as low as 5$ currently, so it really depends on what the buyer is willing to offer for it.

Pieshk

Hello,
I would like to ask you to appraise my cards, if they are worth anything. I had them sitting on a shelf unused until recently, when the possibility of selling them was brought to mind. I know not how to use the PSA scale, nor have I, thus a very subjective evaluation will have to suffice: all of them are in the "Played" condition, some have light or noticeable wear, others - barely. Bar a few cards (Machamp, Lapras), others are from the base set, 1999-2000 Wizards edition, none shadowless.
As I cannot post links or images, here is the list:
Fossil Lapras
1st ed. 1999 Machamp
Wizards Beedrill
Wizards Electabuzz
Arcanine
Electrode
Pidgeotto
Dugtrio
Gyarados 2x
Charizard
Raichu
Alakazam
Zapdos
Nidoking

Thank you :)

TheRandomOtaku

Stumbled upon what looks like really old cards

Hi all.
As the title says, I found a stack of what looks to be Japanese cards from 1997. They are square in shape and about 1/4 the size of a modern card. A lot of it is in Japanese, however the back says: "Nintendo • CREATURES • GAMEFREAK • TV TOKYO • SHO • PRO • JR KIKAKU 1997 MADE IN JAPAN"

Can anybody identify these cards? Thank you!

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Pieshk@ I was wondering if I could get set names beside each one, here's the cardex
http://www.serebii.net/card/dex/

TherandomOtaku@ Those are, annoying, stickers. I got a few at a states a year ago and began to stick them on everything once I found out they had no real value at the time, they still have no real value (50 cents a piece usd) but could have more value as the years go by, idk classic pokemon stickers might become a trend later on.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-PRE...628?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c9d37acb4
they kinda look like the ones I got, I got ash, stuck his face on my 3DS.

Last edited: