• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
Can someone give a price on my some of my cards?
~Mew ex (holon phantoms) mint cond.
~Blastoise ex mint cond.
~holo gold print Mew (legend maker) i mean the letters are in gold
~Jolteon*, Flareon*, vaporeon* all mint
thanks in advanced!

Perfect Sphere

I was wondering how much these cards are worth? There are all first edition holos in mint condition.

~;448;

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I was wondering...I have a first-edition Sabrina's Alakazam from Gym Challenge. How much might that be worth?

Not many of the old cards are worth much any more. You might get about $4 for that one.

Komos

I quit playing the pokemon tcg many years ago, right after jungle came out. At the time an extremely rare card was going around in the first edition boxes, the black-star promo pikachu was accidentally placed in a number of 1st edition jungle boxes (therefore it got printed with the 1st edition symbol) I managed to collect one of these cards back then. I just found the old card in my closet and have no idea what it is worth.
This website says $90 (but appears to be from 2002)
http://www.pojo.com/priceguide/usErrorCards.html
This website has a small bit of info on the card and a picture (bottom left of page).
http://pa1.pokemonaaah.net/
And finally the picture

PIKAPROM.JPG

So, I'm asking, what do you think this card is worth? It's still in a hard case, I dunno if its going up or down in value..

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
^That Pikachu goes for $50-65.

I was wondering how much are these cards worth.
Cards
The Groudon's a bent a bit but the others are in mint condition. My friend traded me a bent Groudon...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I was wondering how much are these cards worth.
Cards
The Groudon's a bent a bit but the others are in mint condition. My friend traded me a bent Groudon...

The Mew is about $3 and the Kyogre ex is about $5. I don't know the price of damaged cards.

fhqwhgads

Benji

Mezase Pokemon Master
Ancient Mew US version cards generally sell for $2-$3.

American promo cards aren't worth a lot due to the distribution. Unlike Japanese cards which are produced in far more limited quantities, US cards are mass produced and distributed, in some cases, at multiple times in multiple ways.

awesome. when i got that card, i sold it to someone at school.
i think i got from $6 - $9. I guess I got a good deal for it.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
have both Blaziken ex (fighting type) and
Blaziken ex (fire type) - $12
salamence is the delta species (water type) - $12
I also have:
kingdra ex delta species mint - $10
groudon ex fighting type mint - $10
rayquaza ex delta type mint - $12
can someone tell me what they are worth?

When in doubt, go to E-bay and look at the prices of finished auctions.

I have lots...

Secrect Wonders
Charizard(reverse)
Golem(reverse)
Magmotar(reverse)
Blastiose
Ludicolo
Entei

Mysterious Treasures
Magmotar(reverse)
Typhlosion(revrse)
Alakazam
Magmortar Lv. X

Diamond/Pearl
Infernape(reverse)
Luxray(reverse)
Magnezone(reverse)
Rypherior(reverse)
Carnivine(reverse)
Gengar(reverse)
Vespiquen(reverse)
Empoleon
Infernape
Mismagius
Roserade
Shiftry
Skunktank
Torterra

Promos
Turtwig(not the tin)
Piplup(not the tin)
Torterra Lv. X(tin)

And of cousre, those are only my good cards and they are all either mint or slightly handled.

Also, I have an odd blank card. It has the regular pokemon thing on one side, but the other is white.

Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
anyone know how much a Dark Raichu Holo from the old TR set is worth?

i have a rare ancient mew shiny in ancient writing how much would it be worth

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
i have a rare ancient mew shiny in ancient writing how much would it be worth

I'm assuming you mean the one that was given out in the US? If it is, it's about $1.

Christopher

I have a kingdra 110HP Fire/Metal

How much?