• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "I died, I need help!" Thread ***READ 1ST POST***

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeprince

crazy kid
wantacookie, I just sent you your aok mail.

Marky Vigoroth

Beginning Trainer
I got a new recruit, Drowzee, so I do not want to lose him due to my loss in the dungeon!

Client: Marcus (Marshtomp)
Place: Solar Cave B4F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Any Item (I have Pecha Scarfs, a Heal Ribbon, some bands, 2 Insomniscopes, Reviver Seeds, any Gummi, Max Elixirs, plenty of TMs, Orbs, and Link Boxes!)
(Note: The items mentioned are the ones advertized; I have more than that, so just state your reward!)

NK?67 KRXRXQ?? 5?P?4
?R??? ?F4Q??H? 9…?H?
??X?7 3?8?3??? …?03…

[Note:
"?" is the male symbol.
"?" is the female symbol.
"…" is the 3 dots.]

(I would like a helper pokémon, please, yet it is not necessary!)

Watergod

Master of mositure
I got a new recruit, Drowzee, so I do not want to lose him due to my loss in the dungeon!

Client: Marcus (Marshtomp)
Place: Solar Cave B4F
Reward: Any Item (I have Pecha Scarfs, a Heal Ribbon, some bands, 2 Insomniscopes, Reviver Seeds, any Gummi, Max Elixirs, plenty of TMs, Orbs, and Link Boxes!)
(Note: The items mentioned are the ones advertized; I have more than that, so just state your reward!)

NK?67 KRXRXQ?? 5?P?4
?R??? ?F4Q??H? 9…?H?
??X?7 3?8?3??? …?03…

[Note:
"?" is the male symbol.
"?" is the female symbol.
"…" is the 3 dots.]

(I would like a helper pokémon, please, yet it is not necessary!)

You know, that codes going to be pretty hard to read with ? meaning male symbol, female symbol and ?. How about using (m) and (f) instead

Marky Vigoroth

Beginning Trainer
You know, that codes going to be pretty hard to read with ? meaning male symbol, female symbol and ?. How about using (m) and (f) instead

Oops... maybe this site eliminates unicode (as in turning the male and female symbols into ?'s)... (I copied the symbols from Microsoft Word.)
Try the following:

[Do not bother; watergod and shinyzubat already rescued me.]

{o->} is the male symbol; {o+} is the female symbol.

Mechana2412

Plasmoid Trainer
My brother fainted in Wish Cave, Floor 46. He made the stupid mistake of throwing a Tottle Seed at a Alakazam when he had 16 HP and a Golbat was sitting next to him..

S Rank
N(...)?NK(m)YF2S!??Y3N?4
?R?????F(...)7?!?9SRJ?
??T?H2++?!X??TKR2N

(...) is the ...
(m) is the Male symbol

Reward: Hes not sure yet but he'll be sure to pick up a good item for his rescuer if he gets out of the place alive. If he doesn't get out alive then he might just reward the person with the code for Dragon's Cave friend area if the person doesn't have it.

Please help soon as hes been bugging me to post this on here for days..

-Mecha

Last edited:

Inalina

Help!

I have just fainted in Southern Cave... This is my 1st time asking for rescue or even making a rescue and i need help.I fell in a Monster House probably on 32 floor.

Here is the password:
JQ?7MWRXHK!??QYP?M
?-????P?(male sybol)3?!??K(female symbol)H?
??X?8!9??16??N...R+...

Serioulsy... I dont know how it works ^^" So if any one is ready to make it please PM me and say what to do... I musn't play game to that time or not?

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
Rescued! Here is the A-OK mail:

JQ?!M WP9HK!?! QYP?M
?-(f)?(f) ?P6(m)3?!F ?K(f)H?
?CX?8 !9??16+? N...R+...

On the menu screen, go to 'Friend Rescue' and go to 'Receive A-OK mail. Type in the password, then go to 'Revive Team.'
On the menu screen, go to 'Friend Rescue' and go to 'Receive A-OK mail. Type in the password, then go to 'Revive Team.'

Mechana2412

Plasmoid Trainer
Rescued! Here is the A-OK mail:

JQ?!M WP9HK!?! QYP?M
?-(f)?(f) ?P6(m)3?!F ?K(f)H?
?CX?8 !9??16+? N...R+...

You could've said who you were rescuing so we don't need to all type in the code..

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Plz save me 39th floor stormy sea 0W??C4RF41H??0!M?P?W????1S42?(MALE SIGN)??48P???+?0T??!5???Y0X!

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
Plz save me 39th floor stormy sea 0W??C4RF41H??0!M?P?W????1S42?(MALE SIGN)??48P???+?0T??!5???Y0X!
Your password seems to be incorrect you should check it.
Sorry for the double post the first one Di'nt have ten word so i press stop loading then posted a new thing at it came up with two still so sorry

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
I need help in Sky Tower and I'm at 23F

Password (Note that (f) means female symbol):

C8?N...5ROWS!??SPM?M
4W????PP(f)-?F?-...JH6
??X?W+38?R4??9TTQ

EDIT 9:21 AM March 25 2007: Nevermind, I no longer need help

Last edited:

pokelover123

were not open anymor
i died in sky tower and i need help!

Client:Mudkip (mudkip)
objective: friend rescue
place: sky tower 24F
difficulty: B
reward: link box or some tm
id:7187

(...)??S?RF2J!??257?!
?3????1PQ(f)?4?92(f)H?
??S?5!4??(f)+??4S5P(...)

EDIT: SAVED

Yanick

Help!!! isn't needed anymore.

Help needed!

I'm in Western cave B3F

Client: Yanick (Raichu)
Code:

09??6TRSRJ1??XPM?4
?1????438K?8?85CJ?
??T??KH-?!X??0F2R(f)

Reward: A lot of money ( almost have 300.000 and nothing to buy so I have lots to spend)

[NOTE] (f) means the female symbol[/NOTE]

EDIT:SAVED!(thanks to Salavoir55)

Question: why doe the (m) and (f) symbols turn into ? and ? in the forum, while they stay the (m) and (f) symbols if you preview?

Last edited:

*umbreon*masta*1*1*

Where is the rum?...
help

magma cavern floor 13 ^^;;...

0x?78 ...rt391?? !75?5
?p??? ?43y+?x? 8xmh?
??t?... +y(m)?25?? c16x(f)​

please and thanx ^^;;...

Mew Supporter!

Thunder Trainer
All I have to do is post the code? But then what?

I don't need help, but I'll help you above poster.

Edit: What's going on? Some of the letters it won't let me type in, and there are too many characters for that password.

Last edited:

Cool_Trainer_23

Beginning Trainer
Need help at Fiery Field!

S X ? N (...) (...) R (...) W ? (F) ? ? ! F H ? H
! W ? ? ? X 4 F 1 W ? ! ? 8 C 9 R Q
? ? S N ! 3 Q + T O (...) ? ? 7 5 J 6 N

Status
Not open for further replies.