• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "I died, I need help!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Dragon Master
sorry

SF?Q7MP72H4?6S25?7
?YQ?4??JHH?P?P70H?
?-F?(MALE)(FEMALE)13?6(FEMALE)??6KT6+

sorry, i left out a letter... and don't bother sending a reward. i finally got gold rank! Yay!!

rescue team powerpokes

D/P is finally here!
Huh? Did I get the password wrong? o.o All of those numbers and random letters, it's hard to check XD I'll type it again

6+?7...8RY(male)1!??S...H?4
?W????HHJ??P??...9J?
??X?JR8??R8??T10MN

Ok its correct this time and heres a tip for those exploding traps do you have kyogre??? if so bring him and you know how kyogre makes it rain??? because its raining the exploding traps wont work!!! im on my way!!! give me about 15-20 mins thanks!

elfinprince5

Pokemon Graphics
Hey guys i need help i am on level 44 in burried relic. it is an S mission.
here is my code:
OK?N-6RO(M)-3??TPN?1
?W?????S6J?P?9(F)9J?
??X?6C5F?O5??--JCC
please help i really need it.

Naucitos

oi, i havent even gotten there myself yet, but i can try if no one else is on XD

Naucitos

im there, i just havent gotten to that floor yet, you got this squirt?

gkiwi

Kabuto Lover!
Sorry. Here's the right one.
Password is:RJ?TRMP8Q61?77FK?2
K2F???F0(Female)0?(Male)5-20R6
?SS?H0?-?J?Q?(Male)+J8(Female)

rescue team powerpokes

D/P is finally here!
Heres your a ok password raichu-chan!!! 6+?7...8P9(MALE)1!?FX...H?4?WT?(MALE)?HJJ??PK?...9J??XX?JR8??R8C?T10MN when you get done can you give me a orange gummi as a reward?? thanks!!!

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
3rd time posting code. ahvent been able to play game cause no one is recuing me please someone take the job

Im on 22f on Sky Tower
Reward: ill send you the TM Brick Break after you recue me.

9K?6...5R+WT(F)??T97?H
?W????PPSC?-??6FJ?
??S?H7H??(M)J??...CRO(F)

rescue team powerpokes

D/P is finally here!
Hey pokenatic92!! theres a guy named bart3215 and in his sig it says he can go to sky tower he last posted on page 73 so give him a pm!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.