• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "I died, I need help!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirt45

Need help im in Mt. Faraway on the 36f

6Y?7M5Y+S91??ST9?2
?6?????4N...?X??2CH?
??X?793??01??8RT-(F)

still waiting for help I fixed the code

Last edited:

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
hey if i die.... which is pssible in joyous tower..... can someone give me an escape orb? is that possible?

and can someone tell me how do i die and get an sos mail for you to help me?

and also when you die and give an sos do you still get to keep your items?

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO

I am watching you...
japanfam, here's the A-Ok password!

R1?(m)P 8P935??M -N5??
?20?- ?4QTM?3S ?!HH?
?90?C QY??6RY? 2(m)TH7

Unless you have TM Fire Blast, and don't mind giving it to me, I don't need a reward ^_^!

Naucitos

SK?0M MPPWH4?8 H!7?7
?WT?1 ??T6Y?4T PMFH?
??F?(m) WC3?7(F)P? ?KT6+

whoops, sorry about that

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
hey if i die.... which is pssible in joyous tower..... can someone give me an escape orb? is that possible?

and can someone tell me how do i die and get an sos mail for you to help me?

and also when you die and give an sos do you still get to keep your items?

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A FRIEND RIBBON AND EVERYTHING AND IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO DIE AND I HAVE A NON STICK CAP THAT I DON'T WANT TO LOSE EITHER SOO IF I GIVE YOU AN SOS MAIL CAN YOU GIMME A ESCAPE ORB TO HELP ME OUT?

Naucitos

what exactly are you talking about? your in the dungeon? and you have the items you dont want to lose? you cant have someone send you an item if your already in a dungeon, and if your not just go look through easy ones till you find one or in the shop

I'm still stuck on the 9th Floor of northwind field the code is
PY??PJR0(M)Q(F)??2YH?4
?W????PSHR?M?9(F)JJ?
??X?5W?8?5N??!Q6Y(F)
(F)=female sign
(M)=Male sign
plz help it will only take about 10 min

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
no if someone rescues me will i still have my items? like i have an escape orb and im thinking probably it will be unstgicky after someone saves me unless when you save peopl but they still lose their items

soo im asking if someone saves me will i still lose all my items?

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Im stuck in Sky Tower Floor 25

M1?6S(!R...RJ1??)W7M?K
1H???(51P male symbol 3?X?)939H?
??T6N(X2M8JT??)M2J8...

Naucitos

lol, i dont think you can get there vegeta, that dungeon is far after kyogres, also, could you send me a thank you mail? even if it doesent have a reward i get extra rescue points

Status
Not open for further replies.