• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "I DIED I NEED RESCUING IN PMD2" thread. READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
*sighs*

~ The story behind it: Team Farore was at the Bottomless Sea dungeon to complete three missions. Just on the way, ;373; ;405; ;445; got transported back to the Chimecho Assembly after getting beaten up before the first accomplishment...leaving ;006; to go on. After the first accomplishment, the main leader was 3 floors away to her second accomplishment, but then she gets beaten up by an Octillery. ~

I think there's something definitely wrong with me...unless I'm guessing I got carried away racking up a lot of explorer points. Now I'm currently less than 7000 points away...and with the last two missions to complete, I need to be rescued again. I'm sorry to ask once again but please...I died in the 39th floor of the Bottomless Sea dungeon (be careful for monster houses...I've encontered a few, but my team's mostly a monster house sweepin' exploration team...unless you're one of those too, you shouldn't worry about it very much.) -.-

If you haven't visited that dungeon yet you'll be needing this wonder mail code (but you first need to beat chapter 10 before accessing to this one):
FN01 HWN- 00%F
8678 +XY@ &%#3

Here's the rescue number:
0000 0026 8575

If that doesn't work here's the password:
=#J8H7 S9+M@9 0C3CX&
9JN&M2 SKXC-1C F#T02M
1=6JQC HJ7THM 1F+&K8

Rewards are open...but everytime I get rescued they don't really ask for the reward much sooo yeah.

EDIT ~ I finally got rescued...by Team Meteor (Mewtwo's Guardian Demon)! Thanks very much ^-^

Last edited:

Fayt7

Strategic Trainer
I died at Lost Wilderness, need rescuing.

Password:
88-H-J XP1H50 YY=0J7
FNX&YJ S@62+4 +2S14%
QF2XQ6 0W447& 6WJ2@M

EDIT: I have been rescued.

Last edited:

TimeLugia

I need Help!

Opps! I got wiped out in the concealed ruins 16F, Can some one please help me?
The Password is W8F2M3 9TJJ2X HP%Q5@
+@P5PM Q4FFTR X-CX=7
Thanks in advance :)

zetser

got owned in gient volcano F9 and in need of rescue

Code: K7&K13 T==KR5 6R@YN+
5@9&K7 J7#K33 %F@KQ=
K==JFW WS==XK 2T4QCY

;munchlax;

i3lacksnow

Gyarados tamer
help i died blizzard isle err what ever its called

+SF3#PP=H56T8WY&6%
8N6&3H%R7MN&19K=SK
Q@%@H0@0W&M16H9R1@

*edit* rescued by wordless

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Need to be saved, died in Northern Desert on F10, gang is Mewoth, Torchic, Pusle and Electrike:
Password:

7&TJCW&C14XC5002XJ

1#=&QFF4&4F%CMNF70

P9KC22M+JRWP9%#K8K

Specific item you want, but I don't have too much.

Edit: Saved

Last edited:

Queen_Arceus

Arceus Trainer
Listen I was attacked in Temporal tower and by Bronzor(so hard to defeat) and I got KO
And i need rescuing up for offer is a Cherubi card
Password
2%4&=9 +X49@K 6@#&M=
2+-&@0 T#H200 K%#1+0
5#MM+F MF5#JQ 27F5SN
PM me if its wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I need rescuing again, died in the Crystal place where Azelf is, damn Glalie killed me twice over. I am on F13 and do not want to restart.
PW
JMSH69+0RPW2WMH74=

7T8&79J&HQJ2=0T=6R

=98JMYYJ==93HH%9&1

Edit: Saved

Last edited:

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
i died Quicksand Cave Floor1 or 2... code is

J5TH&% T6K9JX XYTXPR
&46&16 &8#7K4 7J1YY=
XF5F5H =-T1Y% M562Q+

please resque ASAP

EDIT: just noticed this is pointless never mind

Last edited:

goldgolem

tell me when to go
need rescuing in Concealed Ruins floor 24 or somewhere around that

Password:

3+=Q5F 0N3-19 T3=1FR
S16&&F +93T5X 7-K%S7
&2Q=YR &5=14# 8%7033

I will give any item as a reward if i have it

Last edited:

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Dark Hill, floor 10. I'll see what I have to offer upon completion.

P3TQCQ &7%PJP 8CRXH3
CH6&3M 7K9CCK 242S&K
7@6&S7 +0H0R1 N%=5N4

EDIT:Rescued

Last edited:

Saberu

I'm in need of rescuing in Dark Hill, floor eleven. (I'm pretty sure.) I can't give up this time!

0000 0027 6243

I'm the little mudkip with a cindaquil following me. I would really appreciate a response. Arigatou!

If you attach TM water pulse to the A-OK mail, I'll send TM hyper beam in the thank-you. If I can get it out of storage in time, that is. I can also offer a sitrus berry, TM energy ball, and some things I am forgetting.

Edit: rescued :)

Last edited:

Thethhron

Shenanigans Knight
Crap

World Abyss

6+32SP N12W-P TY#=1T
KJX&1+ T701-= 30T0C+
0#70RR 43=P2M 0+4S=5

:surfpika: YAY
EDIT-Saved

Last edited:

Sally7676

Please help!
Team Chaz+Toti's Charmander and Totodile was sent on a mission to retrieve Drowzee, on the 17th floor, Tatsuki (Totodile) ate a Pure Seed and was wraped into the middle of the room with the stairs, but it was a monster house! Tatsuki couldn't possibly win against that many pokemon, so she used a Foe-Hold Orb, that seemed to the job, but the Fearow next to her has Mirror coat used, so dumbly, Tatsuki got killed by a single move. Sad isn't it? Then save me!
~

Mt. Travail floor18
Code : 0000-0027-6819
Reward : A 'box' that needs to be opened at Xatu's App, but it's in my treasure box so you'll need to save me first.
*Note* : You have to at least done the Darkrai mission or has passed that dungeon
**Note** : Bring Pertrify Orbs! Or Foe-Hold Orbs! You'll probably need that for the monster house. (Bibarels are powerful!)

Sally7676

Please help!
Team Chaz+Toti's Charmander and Totodile was sent on a mission to retrieve Drowzee, on the 17th floor, Tatsuki (Totodile) ate a Pure Seed and was wraped into the middle of the room with the stairs, but it was a monster house! Tatsuki couldn't possibly win against that many pokemon, so she used a Foe-Hold Orb, that seemed to the job, but the Fearow next to her has Mirror coat used, so dumbly, Tatsuki got killed by a single move. Sad isn't it? Then save me!
~

Mt. Travail floor18
Code : 0000-0027-6819
Reward : A 'box' that needs to be opened at Xatu's App, but it's in my treasure box so you'll need to save me first.
*Note* : You have to at least done the Darkrai mission or has passed that dungeon
**Note** : Bring Pertrify Orbs! Or Foe-Hold Orbs! You'll probably need that for the monster house. (Bibarels are powerful!)

TheTimeTraveller

Temporal Mastermind
I died in the Mystifying Forest. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. Somewhere around 7F. I'm not sure... Rescue No.:0000-0027-7350

RESCUED.

Last edited:

azariaspice

Help! I died in the Apple Forest, and need help!
It'd be greatly appreciated!

Q97W=40WHYMTC935-6
MKP&Y28@7106PR63-4
1+39#8MJP%KP68RC+@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.