• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official IDEA thread. (Read first post first, or you'll be in a lot of trouble)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
That sir has been debated many times. At least 4. And we know nothing. Squat. Zip. Nada. You get the point we are still guessing and thats it. But my idea is mostly:
The platinum crystal that looks like a revive is its jewel/morpher. I hope that helps.

Otakusoul13

PKMN HG/SS
That sir has been debated many times. At least 4. And we know nothing. Squat. Zip. Nada. You get the point we are still guessing and thats it. But my idea is mostly:
The platinum crystal that looks like a revive is its jewel/morpher. I hope that helps.

oh, haha.
welp, i had no idea.

that could be very possible, i could see that bein' it..

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
A new HM called "Fire Crush" or something like that to melt large ice blocks.

MidnightStorm

I'm not sure if this idea was posted in any of the previous pages because I didn't look through every one.

How about armour for your Pokemon? They would be visible during battles or if you're looking at their stats. Armour would be unique too, not just one single covering. Maybe the player can customize it and have it heat resistant for example. It would bring an entire new aspect to the game...thoughts?

BCVM22

How about armour for your Pokemon? They would be visible during battles or if you're looking at their stats. Armour would be unique too, not just one single covering. Maybe the player can customize it and have it heat resistant for example. It would bring an entire new aspect to the game...thoughts?

Thoughts? It's yet another unrealistic idea that would necessitate not only numerous additional static sprite sets, but individual sprites being modified based on what armor you put on a Pokémon. As such, it has no chance of happening, just like every other attempt at an idea that boils down to this same conclusion.

That would be cool and like it could melt the ice/snow around you. Good idea but I dont know becouse it is a new attack unless they do the time mishene thingy.

New idea: Slush!!!! Sence it is turning cold mabey there is ice on the lakes and you have to run and dont stop b4 you fall in (problem where would you go if you fall in?) that would be earlyer in the game and ice on the lakes later in the game. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Murky

Nocturne of Shadow

That wud be cool!!

I doubt they will add any new HM's or Moves in the game though.. For D/P trading reasons.

They COULD block it like they did between R/B and G/S but its just very unlikely.

NEW IDEA: They could use a move alread available in D/P.

The fact that it would be a fire move aswell as a move that would be needed to progress combined with the already low pre-E4 selection of fire Pokemon and the fact that the climate is changing for the colder.. just seems VERY unlikely :p

The cold climate will either push away the fire types or make them, along with ice types, the only pokemon that could live there..

Im unsure as to whether there will be more or less fire types.

Last edited:

randomspot555

I have a very small suggestion that I think would take little effort to do:

Remember the "cries" from the first generation of games? BEEP BLOOP and stuff like that?

The amazing thing is, Pokemon Stadium for the N64 has new cries for almost all (if not every) of the original 151. Meowth sounds like a cat, Charizards sounds like some awesome dragon, Pikachu sounds like he's about to bolt, and so on.

And now, in the 4th gen, whenever my Charizard comes out on PBR or on D/P, BEEP BLOOP.

An update on the cries would be awesome. Or make all the cries equally annoying. Either way I'll be fine with it.

Tanosis

The odd one
i think to avoid doing a repeat that quickly cyrus will become the big 8th while volkner rules the battle castle
cyrus is the 8th because he grew up there and eventually people will come to forgive the whole "attempting to destroy the world" thing

i think to avoid doing a repeat that quickly cyrus will become the big 8th while volkner rules the battle castle
cyrus is the 8th because he grew up there and eventually people will come to forgive the whole "attempting to destroy the world" thing

hahaha! "forgive the whole 'attempting to destroy the world thing'"

but really, what type do u really expect him to be? dark type....maybe, but the final acts of team galactic are right before the 8th gym leader, so i don't really think he'd be a gym leader if the cops are looking for him and whatnot

afvrhousepacific

One among the fence.
I’m anticipating a whole new Sinnoh Dex. Giratina will likely be in it, along with the Mareep line. I say this because I’m predicting Jasmine to be the eighth gym leader and have Ampharos, plus we’ll probably get Origin Giratina before the elite four. This all points to an edited Sinnoh Dex, or (as I’m hoping) a completely reworked one.

The first part wouldn't make very much sense seeing as Jasmine was a mere Steel type gym leader, so if she took over any gym it'd be Byron's. She never used Ampharos in battle it was only to light the light house. As much as I'd like for Mareep and company to join the Sinnoh dex, it just won't happen that way.

It's been said before but hopefully if they do decide to rework the Sinnoh Dex they will place a little more importance on fire pokemon. My reasoning for bringing it back up is this:

Battling Flint was so boring when he only had two legit fire types. I almost felt bad for slaughtering his team cause it never stood a chance.

If Flint is in the next game, I hope he has something like this.

Infernape

Lv. 61

-Grass Knot
-Thunder Punch
-Flamethrower
-Close Combat

Rapidash

Lv. 58

-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Flamethrower
-Bounce

Flareon

Lv. 57

-Fire Fang
-Bite
-Shadow Ball
-Iron Tail

Houndoom

Lv. 58

-Dark Pulse
-Beat Up
-Flamethrower
-Nasty Plot

Magcargo

Lv. 57

-Rock Slide
-Lava Plume
-Amnesia
-Recover

If Flint was like that, things would be so epic. and plus. you could get those pokemon in your sinnoh dex. that'd be amazing.

That is a good set 4 flint

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Better idea: An Elite 4 that updates itself later on, like in FR/LG. The E4 in Diamond and Pearl were great, but to see them get National 'dex Pokémon would make it easier to train your monsters at high levels, and offer a new challenge. It might fit well with an expanded plot.

Last edited:

Magnezone2022

NOT. AMUSED.
Tbh, the pre-Roark Pokemon selection is shallow. I would like to seem them add Togepi and Duskull, among others. Such as Ralts. And among quite a few others. Considering it takes quite a while to reach Roark, I don't see why they gave you a narrower selction of pre-Roark Pokemon than the pre-Roxanne Pokemon of R/S, which was wide and yet it wasn't as hard to get to Rustboro than it is to get to Oreburgh in D/P. And yes, Giratina pre-E4 DOES hint a Pokedex expansion.

samtheman123

ive got no clue
I hope they do something like they did in grystal gold and silver (corcet me if im rong on the game titels) after u dun the league u go to the orange ilands but in D/P they make some where new

I_Dun_Have_One

[Witty Title]
What do guys think of the silhouettes on the front page? They look like new forms of Rotom to me. I mean, the little guy is made of plasma so it makes so much sense that he could pull a little stunt like that. Do you think the pokemon are for platinium or the next games (it seems too soon to release so many next-gen pokemon).

snare

DEATH STARE.
They could be Rotom...

Hmm, I'm also wondering...Could they be machines with different functions? Like the purple one has blades, maybe it's an item that allows the use of "Cut" without giving it to a pokemon...The one with hands uses "Strength" and so forth...

I don't know, Gamefreak might've realized that not everyone wants to use up a slot for an HM and not even wants a flying type for "fly"...D:

JUST AN IDEA.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I hope they do something like they did in grystal gold and silver (corcet me if im rong on the game titels) after u dun the league u go to the orange ilands but in D/P they make some where new

You mean Kanto.

What I would like, is random battle WiFi, like with PBR. That could be a really cool function.

Also, I'd to see as a part of the main story, the three lakes FREEZING over, considering the colder climate. Maybe the story could have Team Galactic trying to break through the ice, but in the end the ice breaks and you end up in Ice Dungeons, where you have to go throw to get to the Uxie, Azelf or Mesprit (depending on the lake)?. Also these dungeons could probably have rooms only accessable after you get the National Dex, which have wild Swinub, Piloswine, Snorunt, Glalie and Delibird?

Also, Wild Crobats would be cool. Possibly in Victory Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.