• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion Thread (BIG SPOILERS)

water types rule

Speaking of midna I played City in the sky and beat the boss and Midna claims that the ruler of twilight can completely shatter the mirror and proves Zant is fake since he only breaks it into shards when you kill ganon and see midna's true form she destroyes the mirror into even smaller pieces proving shes not just the princess but the ruler. Probably old news for most of you but meh
Well, I guess technically she is the ruler of the Twilit. After all she is the only ruling person as far as I know of the Twilit Realm. Ganondorf doesn't take on any role as the king or anything.

I hope the Gerudos play an important role in a future Zelda Game, I just like them, them and the Zoras.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Which enemy looks the best and which enemy had the best makeover? For me the best looking enemy was...the Darknuts. They just looked freakin awesome! Best enemy makeover had to be the Poes. In OOT they looked like hag things, in TP they looked more ghostly.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Actually they look more like generic ghosts in OoT (ever see the generic ghost Halloween [if you celebrate it] costume? It's just a blanket). They look more like reapers in TP. I think almost all the TP makeovers were good, I can't seem to find one I don't like. I loved the Skulltula makeover, it now looks like a real spider. Too real even.

Also if Midna is the ruler oif the Twili then how come it isn't called Twilight Queen?

water types rule

Also if Midna is the ruler oif the Twili then how come it isn't called Twilight Queen?
If Zelda's father and mother are nowhere to be found why is she a Princess, and not a Queen?(excluding WW of course)

I love the way the Darknuts and Lizalfos look. The Bokoblins, Skulltulas, Deku Babas, everything looks way better.

I can't think of any enemy design, I don't like either. Everyone looks great.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
OK, thanks. After you destroy the twlight and get the fused shadows what happens? and where is ganon?? Do you get the master sword? The sword you steal as a wolf sucks.

You could always play through the game and find out for yourself.

And, no, the Master Sword isn't in Twilight Princess. There's just loads of concept and official artwork out there of TP Link holding the Master Sword. But it's not in the game. No.

Bringing back a previous statement for a sec...

To bad Midna couldn't be like Navi and tell you the name of those things.

If Midna was like Navi though, the game would be swarmed with useless "Lookit!" "Hey!" "Listen!" "Watch out!" quotes, and the game itself would be reduced from a 9.5 rating to an 8.5, and more people would complain about their remotes "slipping" (Or being thrown at the TV in an effort to kill Navi) out of their hands and "sueing" Nintendo.

Okay so the part about ratings going down and thrown remotes was exaggerated, but do we really want any high-pitched squeaking while we're slicing up Ganon?

If I remember correctly, the game said straight-up that Midna was the ruler of the Twilight Realm.

And i think the Tektites look good in TP, very realistic for sure. Darknuts, I was actually disappointed in to be honest, I like their dog-like look better, more menacing. Though they do look more realistic. Bosses disappointed me a bit though, and the Gorons are awesome.

~fuzzy out~

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
You could always play through the game and find out for yourself.

And, no, the Master Sword isn't in Twilight Princess. There's just loads of concept and official artwork out there of TP Link holding the Master Sword. But it's not in the game. No.

Wow, the reading on this sarcasm detector is off the charts!

One enemy I really loved to kill were those mini-Stalfos guys from Arbiter's Grounds. Too bad there wasn't a massive army of them.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Wow, the reading on this sarcasm detector is off the charts!

One enemy I really loved to kill were those mini-Stalfos guys from Arbiter's Grounds. Too bad there wasn't a massive army of them.

You mean Skullkins? Yeah those are fun to kill

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Oh lawd, Great Spinning them in the Cave of Ordeals was lotsa fun. ^_^

About that, is the great spin just stronger, or can you keep it going like in the Minish Cap? If not, it's kinda pointless for those Skullkins because they'll die with any kind of spin attack.

Also for the Midna-Navi thing, Midna wouldn't have to be annoying. When Z targeting an enemy you could just press Midna's button and then she could give you info.

True abut Midna, but I was just telling everyone who missed OoT how annoying Navi was. Anyone else see that comic online? There's one where Link is in a square, blank room, like a jail cell, in a ctraight jacket. Navi is above his shoulder and all you see around the two is "Listen!" "Hey!" "Watch out!" etc. I saw that about a year ago and I laughed so hard I ruptured my uvula. XD

~fuzzy out~

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Oh, can I see that please?! I want to put it on my sig. If you can't find it can you maybe tell me what it's called so I can Google it?

Was anyone disappointed with the Boomerang in this one? I almost always have it equiped in LoZ games. but the gale one was kinda useless.

I'll see if I can find it again, but I got it about a year ago off a string of links (Hahah, no not the character, I mean computer links) so it may be hard to find. Also, the image was pretty big, though I'll attempt to find it for you. I'll PM you it if I fins it. ^_^

I was diappointed in the Boomerang too, so much hype over it in the E3 trailers, for maybe one good dungeon made around it. Too bad really.

Also, about those Skullkins in the CoO (Cave of Ordeals), ave you guys beat them with the Ball and Chain before? Just circle them tightly until they'r in a circle, run a good distance away, then hold the Ball and Chain downwards and the horde will walk into it. XD

~fuzzy out~

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Ball and Chain was the best new weapon IMO. Yeah I've done that before. I've done everything to Skullkins ;)

water types rule

I was somewhat annoyed with the Gale Boomerang, since it locks into everything! It was so annoying when I was trying to bring a flying bug to me and the stupid Boomerang locked onto the air. And alot of items had almost no use after their Dungeon was finished, like the Spinner for instance.

I liked the Skullkins too. Killing them in mass hordes was awesome. They remind me of the little pygmy people things in the 2nd Mummy movie.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Using the Ball and Chain on Skulltalas kills them in 2 hits.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
About that, is the great spin just stronger, or can you keep it going like in the Minish Cap? If not, it's kinda pointless for those Skullkins because they'll die with any kind of spin attack.

I'm pretty sure it's stronger. Not to mention has a wider diameter of force. That's why it's fun to wipe out the Skullkins with it. ^_^

777th reply. Yay?

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
I got the 777th reply lol. I hit the jack pot!
Anyone else think its hard to take on 4 darknuts at once?

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I got the 777th reply lol. I hit the jack pot!
Anyone else think its hard to take on 4 darknuts at once?

Oh yes, it's really hard to take on all 4 Darknuts at once! I really have hard time kill 3 of 'em, one by one. Good thing I defeated 3 of 'em in the Cave of Ordeal.